No announcement yet.

NCIS Los Angeles Discussion/Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How was the boss unable to stop it? Was she employed there? IF not then bar her.. Simple as that. IMO If i was a worker there, i would have taken HER to court for invasion of privacy, and possibly even Breaking and entering (Into your desks)..

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
      What is like real life, that singles are not worthy?
      Not in my eyes but yes, all the single people I know are always saying how annoying it is that whenever they see friends who are in relationships the conversation always ends up turning to " so have you found mr/mrs right yet? " like it's socially unacceptable to be single.

Or maybe it's just the company they keep.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
        Not in my eyes but yes, all the single people I know are always saying how annoying it is that whenever they see friends who are in relationships the conversation always ends up turning to " so have you found mr/mrs right yet? " like it's socially unacceptable to be single.

Or maybe it's just the company they keep.
        ITs not just that. BUT with damn near eveyr base i was on, if you were single, and a 'night watch or weekend shift cropped up, Single folk 99% of the time were GIVEN the spot, not asked "would you like to take it".. Just assigned. Married folk, rarely if ever had that happen.
        Single person late to work, ass chewing. Married person late, chalked up to "had to take the kid(s) to day care/school or something.. Only if it was 4+ times in a 2 wk period was it then "ass chewing time"..
        Single person has leave already approved, and married person "just WANTS to take leave", several commands i was at would CANCEL the single person's leave, even RIGHT UP TO THE DAY HE WAS TO START leave, just so Mr Married can take it with the family..

And that's NOT even taking into account the higher BAH, BAS and other benefits married folk get over single, let alone all the tax credits to where a single person EARNING EXACTLY THE SAME gets barely 1/3rd the amount Mr Married (or ms married) would get back come tax return day...

So its not just a socially unacceptable aspect.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          How was the boss unable to stop it? Was she employed there? IF not then bar her.. Simple as that. IMO If i was a worker there, i would have taken HER to court for invasion of privacy, and possibly even Breaking and entering (Into your desks)..
          Short of physically throwing her out of the office or calling the police to remove her from the building, there was nothing anyone could do to keep her out of the place. He was married to her and had to live with her psychotic behavior. I was very happy when I finally left that place. She had a horrible reputation around town for constantly snooping into other people's business and spreading rumors, but nobody seemed to have the nerve to stand up to her. I finally did one day and then went looking for another job.

Comment

Then why didn't you workers SUE to get him to stop as SHE is creating an obvious hostile work place..

Comment

Sadly, none of us was willing to start a huge fight over it. It was a small town and everyone knew everyone else, and even though lots of folks who didn't work there would turn around and run the other way any time they saw her outside the office, I guess we all just chickened out. It would have meant everyone in the place having to look for another job, too.

Comment

After watching this weeks ep, where Hanna's wife
                Spoiler:
                dies
                , i am always amazed at how many of these cop type shows seem to flat out FLAUNT their willingness to break the laws and their OWN orgs rules, when its one of their own in jeopardy..
                And yet RARELY if ever, do we see anyone paying for it.

Comment

So this week's ep had Kensi and Deeks waking up in bed. Yeah I fast forwarded that whole scene
                  sigpic

Comment

This will be my last season of NCIS LA
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      This will be my last season of NCIS LA

I'm about done with the show too.

No other NCIS has so much lovey dovey poop in it.

Also none of the other series have so many characters with shady secret pasts. Why was that exclusive to LA?
                      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Maybe cause its ran by Heddy, queen of secrets, lang!

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                          Maybe cause its ran by Heddy, queen of secrets, lang!

True.........

But why did LA get that. I thought the secrecy stuff was more fitting for the regular NCIS show and should have been Gibbs
                          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

I'm about done with the show too.

No other NCIS has so much lovey dovey poop in it.

Also none of the other series have so many characters with shady secret pasts. Why was that exclusive to LA?
                            Well let's just say I found out what happens in the finale *facepalm* I didn't want to watch NCIS 90210. At least the original and New Orleans have the romances to a bare minimum, and NO main characters are dating each other, thankfully. They are actually more professional

Also all these secrets is becoming rather monotonous
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              Well let's just say I found out what happens in the finale *facepalm* I didn't want to watch NCIS 90210. At least the original and New Orleans have the romances to a bare minimum, and NO main characters are dating each other, thankfully. They are actually more professional

Also all these secrets is becoming rather monotonous
                              But the original had Tony lusting after Ziva all the time, which got really, really old.

Comment

True.........

But why did LA get that. I thought the secrecy stuff was more fitting for the regular NCIS show and should have been Gibbs
                                Actually i disagree. I feel LA is more fitting for it than DC where NCIS regular is.. Plus they operate out of hidden buildings, compared to a MAIN known NCIS HQ like in regular.. So the LA guys and gals being more 'secretive' to me is actually fitting..

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                                But the original had Tony lusting after Ziva all the time, which got really, really old.
                                Was there any of the gals that tony DIDN'T try lusting over??

Comment

Working...
                                X