Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesdsay!

OMG, that was insane!

BTW, they've posted a behind the scenes video. Jason's goofy as heck, you've gotta see it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCVftPzNB8A
    That was great. Lisa is looking good also.

We finally got around to watching The Mandalorian and love it. Can't wait for S2.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

BTW, they've posted a behind the scenes video. Jason's goofy as heck, you've gotta see it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCVftPzNB8A
      Thanks for sharing that. They are an awesome couple.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      That was great. Lisa is looking good also.

We finally got around to watching The Mandalorian and love it. Can't wait for S2.
      I still haven't started watching it. I don't know what my problem is. *shrugs* I have been using Disney+ though, but only to watch movies I've already seen.

Comment

This is the way.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
          I still haven't started watching it. I don't know what my problem is. *shrugs* I have been using Disney+ though, but only to watch movies I've already seen.
          Same here. Just movies and The Imagineering Story. Really do need to remedy that.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            I'll have my camera ready next time -- my GoPro is waterproof.

Also, ropeskipping is fun. You don't even need all the cool tricks to know where every muscles is situated in your body the next day... and especially the day after the next day.
            I probably need something like that in my life. I get pretty complacent with walking/jogging, I haven't been doing weights, yoga. Nothing else. Plus it really just sounded like fun when I read it. We shall see. I have a friend determined to get me into climbing. I am terrified of heights.

That will come later. Right now they can't stand the smell of it.

Did you see Jason Momoa's commercial. Hilarious. Also, the guy who made that last pick was my Hokie, Kendall Fuller. Beemer ball goes to the Super Bowl!!
            Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesdsay!

OMG, that was insane!

LOL, that it was!
            He is so great. He is just so open and free with his personality. So refreshing. Wicked fun. I liked his stint with James Corden riding motorcycles. There were whips and arrows involved as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaSSm5JDu78
            sigpic
            Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
              He is so great. He is just so open and free with his personality. So refreshing. Wicked fun. I liked his stint with James Corden riding motorcycles. There were whips and arrows involved as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaSSm5JDu78
              Hahahah, that's awesome! Thanks for sharing!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Comment

It was actually not that bad... I was at work but at the same time I had nothing to do. I was invited to two meetings, one this morning and one in the afternoon where all I had to do was look like I was listening and beyond that, nothing else.

They were in need of my ability to think outside-of-the-box... (I still don't know where the box is, by the way) ...and that's all. My brain had to work, me, not so much.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

It was actually not that bad... I was at work but at the same time I had nothing to do. I was invited to two meetings, one this morning and one in the afternoon where all I had to do was look like I was listening and beyond that, nothing else.

They were in need of my ability to think outside-of-the-box... (I still don't know where the box is, by the way) ...and that's all. My brain had to work, me, not so much.
                    Hey, that's a win! And good on your coworkers for recognizing your awesome brain.

Comment

And good on your coworkers for recognizing your awesome brain.
                      It has its moments of brilliance.... and then there are moments where I wonder where it went.

Comment

It has its moments of brilliance.... and then there are moments where I wonder where it went.
                        Mine's been on vacay for quite some time now. It likes vacay.

Comment

I'm siding with your brain here...

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Oh dear...

I'm siding with your brain here...
                            I think I'm gonna have to side with JT-2's brain as well. Vacay mode is very relaxing.

Comment

I miss a lot of things now that I'm older, but I miss my brain the most. It used to be very dependable. Now not so much.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I have a short-term memory problem -- I can never depend on my brain at whatever age I am.

However, I do have to admit that I could never have imagined liking the silence up there, after 37 years of constant noise. I mean, I had no idea that a (normal) brain is supposed to be this quiet. I missed the noise at first -- now, I could probably not live without the silence. It's so lovingly quiet... I can actually hear myself think.

Also, it's so nice to be able to finish a sentence without loosing the point to it halfway through.
                                Though, I do still stutter through a word or a sentence when my medication runs out during the day. Good thing I have enough colleagues who will tell me to take a deep breath, think for a moment and start again... but slower.

Comment

Working...
                                X