No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis? Is that after Stargate? I didn't know she was on that show. I think I'm going to have to take a longer vacation. hehe

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
      I used to really miss her blonde.... love her blonde actually. But now that she has been Magnus, the brunette has really grown on me to the point where I don't miss her blonde anymore... lol!
      I know what you mean ... Don't take me bad I totally love her as brunette ... Just when I watch Sg1 it's good to see her as blonde again but Sam is Sam and Helen is Helen and Amanda is love xD
      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steff View Post
        Sanctuary is the first show I started fangirling for Amanda. So she is Magnus to me now. But I do look forward to watching Stargate now. I have seen some of the episodes and it is on my Christamas list of things to watch. I think they have the old episodes on Hulu now. I want to start with season one. Christmas vacation is going to be stargate fun. There is enough action that I think my mate will watch it with me.
        What a sin!! LOL, but yes, you should totally watch them all. Although all the Stargate SG-1 episodes are on HULU right now, they are only there until January. At least that is what it said that last time I was over there watching stuff.

Atlantis? Is that after Stargate? I didn't know she was on that show. I think I'm going to have to take a longer vacation. hehe
        She starts out in Stargate SG-1 (10 seasons), then there are two movies: "The Ark of Truth" and "Continuum", then goes to Stargate Atlantis (she's in like 20+ episodes), and then to Stargate Universe (only 2 eps).
        sigpic
        || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

...For example, your icon, is from Atlantis ^^

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
            ...For example, your icon, is from Atlantis ^^
            So funny, I picked that one because I thought it was the closest to Helen. I was a bit disappointed when they didn't have an avatar to pick with Amanda's raven black hair but the expressions in this one are Helen to me.

Originally posted by ClassicCouples View Post
            What a sin!! LOL, but yes, you should totally watch them all. Although all the Stargate SG-1 episodes are on HULU right now, they are only there until January. At least that is what it said that last time I was over there watching stuff.

She starts out in Stargate SG-1 (10 seasons), then there are two movies: "The Ark of Truth" and "Continuum", then goes to Stargate Atlantis (she's in like 20+ episodes), and then to Stargate Universe (only 2 eps).
            JANUARY. oh my. I will have to have a Stargate Christmas vacation. hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
              I know what you mean ... Don't take me bad I totally love her as brunette ... Just when I watch Sg1 it's good to see her as blonde again but Sam is Sam and Helen is Helen and Amanda is love xD
              Agreed! Sam is Sam, Helen is Helen, two completely different personalities. But I love Amanda as Helen more then Sam. I don't know why. Even if Amanda told that she was more comfortable with Sam, I think that she is really awesome as Helen. I love them both. Why do I love them? Hm? Because of Amanda? Yes?
              Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
              / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                Agreed! Sam is Sam, Helen is Helen, two completely different personalities. But I love Amanda as Helen more then Sam. I don't know why. Even if Amanda told that she was more comfortable with Sam, I think that she is really awesome as Helen. I love them both. Why do I love them? Hm? Because of Amanda? Yes?
                I'd add to that that Sam is Sam. Helen is Helen. And, most of all, Amanda is Amanda.
                Because, and blame it on an actor's training, if I see the actor on screen (or on stage) I don't like it. And with Amanda, I don't. I see the character and do not think one bit about her when I watched any show. (Was that clear? ^^)
                sigpic
                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                  I'd add to that that Sam is Sam. Helen is Helen. And, most of all, Amanda is Amanda.
                  Because, and blame it on an actor's training, if I see the actor on screen (or on stage) I don't like it. And with Amanda, I don't. I see the character and do not think one bit about her when I watched any show. (Was that clear? ^^)
                  Yup! I would totally agree.
                  sigpic

Comment

Amanda Makes sam Carter Sexy and fun.... she Makes Helen sexy and dark.

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                    I love how Amanda has portrayed Helen and Sam and we know the difference. Both are smart, independent women who ROCK, but one of them happens to have a couple of life times on the other and Amanda conveys Helen brilliantly.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                      Amanda Makes sam Carter Sexy and fun.... she Makes Helen sexy and dark.
                      Good point Max
                      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                      sigpic

Comment

Good point Max
                        I try... lol!!
                        sigpic

Comment

A Must Video Rec. A wonderfully dark Helen Magnus video. Perfection. By SG8R

Comment

it took me about a month to get to season 6 of sg1 but that included watching all the extras. amanda is an amazing actress i have so much respect for her, she is definately not one of those big up themselves hollywood actresses love her just for that.
                            if your heart wears thin i will hold you up
                            and i will hide you when it gets too much
                            i'll be right beside you
                            beside you by marianas trench
                            [/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by L_E_H_95 View Post
                              it took me about a month to get to season 6 of sg1 but that included watching all the extras. amanda is an amazing actress i have so much respect for her, she is definately not one of those big up themselves hollywood actresses love her just for that.
                              Welcome!!! You are right, Amanda is amazing. I have been rewatching Stargate, but it has taken me like 3 months to get through 3 seasons...you are good. What about SANCTUARY? Are you watching that?
                              sigpic

Comment

YES! thats what got me into watching stargate. sanctuary was on tv before doctor who, i think, so i discided to record it and see if i liked it. turned out its the best show ever! and then i looked into the people who were a part of the show and alot of people who were apart of that did stargate so i borrowed the first series of a friend and really liked it. (the only reason why i watched so many was that i stayed up till 3 in the morning watching the episodes) *takes a deep breath*
                                if your heart wears thin i will hold you up
                                and i will hide you when it gets too much
                                i'll be right beside you
                                beside you by marianas trench
                                [/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
                                X