No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is my second vid i hope it works it's Magnus/Magnett vid to Robert Pattinsons Let me Sign
    http://s783.photobucket.com/albums/y...shippervid.mp4
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

I don't think I have see that picture before! NICE.
        sigpic
        || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Originally posted by ClassicCouples View Post
          I don't think I have see that picture before! NICE.
          It is part of the set that was taken for the Femme Fetale (the one with Amanda wrapped in the US flag) magazine shoot.
          No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
          It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Such an awesome pic Miss her blonde hair ...
            The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
              Such an awesome pic Miss her blonde hair ...
              I used to really miss her blonde.... love her blonde actually. But now that she has been Magnus, the brunette has really grown on me to the point where I don't miss her blonde anymore... lol!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                I used to really miss her blonde.... love her blonde actually. But now that she has been Magnus, the brunette has really grown on me to the point where I don't miss her blonde anymore... lol!
                I got really used to seeing her as a brunette, and then I watched Continuum and Ark of Truth . . . She looks stunning either way! I think each color fits with each personality very well.
                sigpic

Comment

I got really used to seeing her as a brunette, and then I watched Continuum and Ark of Truth . . . She looks stunning either way! I think each color fits with each personality very well.
                  I was exposed to her as Sam Carter first and then I migrated to Helen Magnus and now I adore magnus with the brown hair. But ur right she looks gorgeous either way!!
                  sigpic

Comment

I adore her blonde, brunette, short, long... (Though I might have become most partial to the long brunette?) But what I REALLY want to see is Helen's "redhead" phase With those blue eyes of hers? WHEW!
                    The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                    |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam View Post
                      I adore her blonde, brunette, short, long... (Though I might have become most partial to the long brunette?) But what I REALLY want to see is Helen's "redhead" phase With those blue eyes of hers? WHEW!
                      YES!!!
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                        I was exposed to her as Sam Carter first and then I migrated to Helen Magnus and now I adore magnus with the brown hair. But ur right she looks gorgeous either way!!
                        Yes, I was watching Stargate since it began, and that was one of the reasons I was wary of watching SANCTUARY, because I was afraid that after so many years of seeing her as Sam Carter, I wouldn't be able to get that out of my head and see her as another character. But Amanda Tapping is so incredible, that even without the change in hair and the accent (flashbacks), she still IS Helen Magnus.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam View Post
                          lmao!! now that would be something to see!!

Yes, I was watching Stargate since it began, and that was one of the reasons I was wary of watching SANCTUARY, because I was afraid that after so many years of seeing her as Sam Carter, I wouldn't be able to get that out of my head and see her as another character. But Amanda Tapping is so incredible, that even without the change in hair and the accent (flashbacks), she still IS Helen Magnus.
                          That was how I was too at first but now that I see her as Magnus i love her so much more!! She truly has one of those great talents!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Sanctuary is the first show I started fangirling for Amanda. So she is Magnus to me now. But I do look forward to watching Stargate now. I have seen some of the episodes and it is on my Christamas list of things to watch. I think they have the old episodes on Hulu now. I want to start with season one. Christmas vacation is going to be stargate fun. There is enough action that I think my mate will watch it with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Steff View Post
                              Sanctuary is the first show I started fangirling for Amanda. So she is Magnus to me now. But I do look forward to watching Stargate now. I have seen some of the episodes and it is on my Christamas list of things to watch. I think they have the old episodes on Hulu now. I want to start with season one. Christmas vacation is going to be stargate fun. There is enough action that I think my mate will watch it with me.
                              You have more than awesome 200 episodes to watch =P (For Sg1) then if you just wanna see her, there's the whole Stargate Atlantis season 4! ^^
                              she is amazing *sights*

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                                YES!!!
                                ...and then come back as a brunette... or I'm sooo gona call her Bree. (they'll have more in common than the hair)

Comment

Working...
                                X