Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
    I'll say very lower back
    I can see that we are very bad telepaths .... we were not thninking the same ... !!!
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
      I can see that we are very bad telepaths .... we were not thninking the same ... !!!
      We'er beginer Telepaths..lol
      sigpic
      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

We'er beginer Telepaths..lol
        Yes Yes Yes Good point ...
        and I have to say we have our bright days ... pity that dark days too ... for example today ... my telepathic skills are suck today
        sigpic

Comment

Yes Yes Yes Good point ...
          and I have to say we have our bright days ... pity that dark days too ... for example today ... my telepathic skills are suck today
          Mine are a little of today to we'll get it
          sigpic
          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Wow! I am gone for six hours and there are already two new pages. I have thought about a tattoo. I mean if you lived for 157 years, you had to have done at least one rash thing, other than hang out with Jack the Ripper. So I think maybe she does, but I'm not sure where she would have one. We saw quite a bit of her in Pavor Nocturnus.
            sigpic
            || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Originally posted by ClassicCouples View Post
              Wow! I am gone for six hours and there are already two new pages. I have thought about a tattoo. I mean if you lived for 157 years, you had to have done at least one rash thing, other than hang out with Jack the Ripper. So I think maybe she does, but I'm not sure where she would have one. We saw quite a bit of her in Pavor Nocturnus.

We did she has it well hidden..hehehe
              sigpic

Comment

We did she has it well hidden ..hehehe
                I guess she must!!
                sigpic

Comment

I guess she must!!
                  I wounder if she does have one if we might get to see it in season 3 or possibly season 4
                  sigpic

Comment

I wounder if she does have one if we might get to see it in season 3 or possibly season 4
                    I thnik she have one .... CC is right ... she 157 year old ... she had to do crazy thnigs sometimes .... like go and have tatto on butt ... !!! xD
                    I still thnik she have it there
                    sigpic

Comment

So what is everyone's guess as to WHAT the tattoo is?

I think it is angel wings. I don't know why . . . but that is the first thing that I thought of.

Oh! And I finally got a signature banner!! And an Avatar! Oh yeah! So excited.
                      sigpic

Comment

So what is everyone's guess as to WHAT the tattoo is?

I think it is angel wings. I don't know why . . . but that is the first thing that I thought of.

Oh! And I finally got a signature banner!! And an Avatar! Oh yeah! So excited.
                        That would definaity suit Helen

I thought it could be the infinity symbol becase she' immortal and there are infanite number of abnormals that need her help
                        sigpic

Comment

I thought it could be the infinity symbol becase she' immortal and there are infanite number of abnormals that need her help
                          That makes complete sense too!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Both of your guesses make sense ...
                            You can ask Amanda on Tapping Tuesday ....

Nice sig CC
                            sigpic

Comment

Nice sig CC
                              Thanks. I love the word "Angst" and that definition is one of my favorites.
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks. I love the word "Angst" and that definition is one of my favorites.
                                I like angst banners ... and this one is really beatiful you are talented ...
                                Hope to see more arts from you
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X