No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG! This site is like my salvation! I started watching Sanctuary last month and have already finished both season. Now I am eagerly waiting the new season. I love all of your comments, pictures, and banners. I hope there will continue to be a lot of discussion. I have been a fan of Stargate since the beginning, but haven't had a chance to see any of the spin-offs. HUGE fan of Amanda Tapping!!
    sigpic
    || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Originally posted by ClassicCouples View Post
      OMG! This site is like my salvation! I started watching Sanctuary last month and have already finished both season. Now I am eagerly waiting the new season. I love all of your comments, pictures, and banners. I hope there will continue to be a lot of discussion. I have been a fan of Stargate since the beginning, but haven't had a chance to see any of the spin-offs. HUGE fan of Amanda Tapping!!
      Welcome (hugs)ClassicCouples
      sigpic
      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Hey new fan Welcome among us ClassicCouples .... Glad to see new face around here ...

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
        I'm in a pic mood today...lol
        hahaha I can see that ... Love that pics ...
        I just love LOL pics
        The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
        sigpic

Comment

Curls Curls Curls ....
          I love this pic

normal_season1promo17.jpg
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
            Curls Curls Curls ....
            I love this pic

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26592[/ATTACH]
            Awsome pic Tina i love that 1 2
            sigpic
            (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Awsome pic Tina i love that 1 2
              Wanna see more "The Five" pics .... you know ... The good old time in Oxford
              Last edited by Martina Magnus; 06 July 2010, 11:50 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Holy Moly, you did a great job here. I am BACK .. Missed me ? ...
                I MISSED YOU !! So much. I am looking forward to join you in here. I want to celebrate Amanda / Helen with you again and forever.
                And Tina, yeah .. I want you to write a fanfiction, you promised me.

And btw, Tina .. 900 posts ? Wow .. you are faster then I though
                Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                  Wanna see more "The Five" pics .... you know ... The good old time on Oxford
                  I love The Five
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic

Comment

"The Five" is one of my favorite episodes from season one. There were so many great storylines going on at once. One of my favorite lines is when Will asks Big Guy: "I'm not really in charge here, am I?". Love it!
                    sigpic
                    || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

"The Five" is one of my favorite episodes from season one. There were so many great storylines going on at once. One of my favorite lines is when Will asks Big Guy: "I'm not really in charge here, am I?". Love it!
                      I love that bit and when Bigfoot says ''Meetings are boring''..lol so true
                      sigpic

Comment

I love The Five
                        i love the ones of her and john. i love the concerned look he is giving her.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                          i love the ones of her and john. i love the concerned look he is giving her.
                          Me to and when he recuse her at the end and as he leaves he bows
                          sigpic

Comment

Me to and when he recuse her at the end and as he leaves he bows
                            Love the bow.

i love when she tells Nikola that he was an obnoxious a$$
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                              Love the bow.

i love when she tells Nikola that he was an obnoxious a$$
                              I love that bit everytime i see it i'm like Woohoo!Go Helen!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X