X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
    Helen Magnus in Sleepers -
    Spoiler:
    I love the scene where she and Kate jumped over the rail. t was awesome.

And in Next Tuesday -
    Spoiler:
    She was on Titanic ? Wow.

She was everywhere.

she is 158, safe to assume that she has been around the block and she is so awesome for it.... lol!!
    sigpic

Comment

Helen Magnus in Sleepers -
      Spoiler:
      I love the scene where she and Kate jumped over the rail. t was awesome.

And in Next Tuesday -
      Spoiler:
      She was on Titanic ? Wow.

She was everywhere.
      Yeah, So we not know when she leaved England for the USA, in 1912... right? that was Titanic's year?
      Anyway.... now the question is.... was she having blond or dark hair?
      THAT is the question!

lol

Comment

I'd love to see more of her past-- and it could be a way to bring back Watson for an episode.

Tesla exhibted at the 1893 Columbian Exposition in Chicago--he may have prevailed upon Magnus to attend.

I'd love to see her in the 1940s--maybe a scene with her in one of those glamor gowns. And the cool hats they wore then. She'd look great.

It would be fun to see her meet a suffragist like Emmeline Pankhurst (I think Helen would still be in England in the 1910s.)

Comment

You know what's fun about Magnus, is when you think of someone that doesn't age, you'd think they'd try and do whatever they could to hide in the background. To keep a low profile. Because sooner or later, someone is going to notice that that person isn't getting any older right?

But not Magnus. She's let it drop time and time again that she is attracted to history in the making. She seems to be a bit almost of a magnet for world changing events in fact. She's met presidents and shared drinks with other world leaders. She was at the site of major events like the Titatanic. In fact there's a clipping in the opening credits of the titatnic, and several other major events. According to her, hasn't she helped end wars, and given advice on foriegn policy?

What she hasn't done is explain how she keeps from being noticed. Does she fake her own death? Does she move on and drop out of touch with old contacts that don't know her secret? she has hinted it is difficult, being so long lived, and out living all her friends and contacts, making it hard for her to want to get close to anyone, knowing she'll only watch them grow old and die.

What a wonderful, marvoulous, terrible, burden.
          sigpic

Some people have a way with words. Others not have way.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~iamdragonrider

Comment

I love her picture with Einstein. She looked awesome!
            sigpic

Comment

I would like to know what she did in Second world war :-) If she helped and if she was fighting against Hitler :-)
              Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
              / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Another historical person that comes to mind is Marie Curie.

Wasn't she doing her work right about the same time as Helen's early timeline? It would be cool to see a story about Marie and Helen with a photo of Marie getting her first Nobel prize with Helen in the background somewhere.

That brings up the question of who's work really was honored? Marie's? Or Helen's, who chose to stay anonymous due to her longevity?

Could be an interesting story.

Or maybe a story referring to Edith Hinkley Quimby. I could see Helen trying out radiation to cure herself or help some of the abnormals. There any number of women pioneers in math, science and computers that would make interesting stories and/or interactions for Helen and her team. Many people know the men pioneers, but not many know the women, so it would be "new" info for a lot of viewers.
                Last edited by hisg1fans; 03 January 2010, 09:35 AM.

Comment

I would like to know what she did in Second world war :-) If she helped and if she was fighting against Hitler :-)
                  I would like more historical story lines too, not just monsters. Maybe Hitler was the abnormal who got a way and Helen had to help track him down and stop him? Even better yet, maybe she let him loose when he was young. I could see some arrogance of Helen's insisting on abnormal rights for all abnormals, but then this one coming back to haunt her.

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                    Yeah, So we not know when she leaved England for the USA, in 1912... right? that was Titanic's year?
                    Anyway.... now the question is.... was she having blond or dark hair?
                    THAT is the question!

lol
                    LOL

It's always all about the hair isn't it.

Comment

I would think she would be fighting against him
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post
                        I would like more historical story lines too, not just monsters. Maybe Hitler was the abnormal who got a way and Helen had to help track him down and stop him? Even better yet, maybe she let him loose when he was young. I could see some arrogance of Helen's insisting on abnormal rights for all abnormals, but then this one coming back to haunt her.
                        I like this idea ....

Comment

That would be kewl to see from Helen.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally Posted by hisg1fans
                            Me too that would be cool to see

I wonder what she done in WW1 and WW2? that would be cool to see

Did she know Emmiline Pankhurst? How did they meet ? etc
                            sigpic
                            (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Spoiler for Next Tuesday
                              Spoiler:
                              In the Next Tuesday , Helen told to Will that she was on Titanic.
                              It would be great to see what did she do there and how they saved her.

Comment

Spoiler for Next Tuesday
                                Spoiler:
                                In the Next Tuesday , Helen told to Will that she was on Titanic.
                                It would be great to see what did she do there and how they saved her.
                                Areslover452 writes a fanfic about that... even posted a little excerpt on the Helen/John thread
                                SANCTUARY ROCKS

Comment

Working...
                                X