No announcement yet.

Baal/Sam Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*nod* We need a vid and fic index... And did you finish uploading all your vids? All the Balia ones and the Baal & Shep one? ¬_¬

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

but hey... SHEX is still alive and kickin too... *giggles* must go find thread again and bump it
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique View Post
        *nod* We need a vid and fic index... And did you finish uploading all your vids? All the Balia ones and the Baal & Shep one? ¬_¬
        Not all of them yet But I will *nod*

And if anybody has any suggestions for the list(s), POST 'EM

*needs more crack*

Comment

Random Ba'al/Sam art!

Hehe, photoshop is such a wonderful thing.
          Too cool for a signature.

Comment

Ohh! Pretty! Can always use more Ba'am art!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Shiny!

*joins in the fun*

Comment

pretty artwork
                sigpic

Comment

Oh man, too bad they didn't explore this ship on the show more. I liked the Quest and Insiders.

Comment

Originally posted by DSG1 View Post
                    Oh man, too bad they didn't explore this ship on the show more. I liked the Quest and Insiders.
                    i don't know if i'd have liked to have seen *ship* between them (i'm an s/j shipper ), but they certainly had chemistry together and i LOVED sam punching him out in some s9 ep!

there were a LOT of possibilities with those two, story wise... *waits for ppl to give links for fics*
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                      i don't know if i'd have liked to have seen *ship* between them (i'm an s/j shipper ), but they certainly had chemistry together and i LOVED sam punching him out in some s9 ep!

there were a LOT of possibilities with those two, story wise... *waits for ppl to give links for fics*
                      Read Dichotemy. It's very cute and very well done. I've searched long and hard to find a sam/ba'al fic like this one, but I haven't been able to. :\

Help!
                      Too cool for a signature.

Comment

They remind me of Kira Narise/ Gul Dukat from DS9...

Comment

*waits for ppl to give links for fics*
                          Originally posted by hbt123 View Post
                          I've searched long and hard to find a sam/ba'al fic like this one, but I haven't been able to. :\

Help!
                          *cough*My series*cough*or this*cough* (both of which could be called very dark, angsty, and Not Nice).

Other than that, and Dichotomy (which has languished, unfinished, for awhile now), if you want a fic of decent length that has them in a real relationship I think you're out of luck. I know, becasue I've looked, figuring I couldn't have been the only person to put them together.

All I've found were teeny tiny one-shots, most of which were nothing more than smut and gave no indication how they came to even be together, and lots of non-con which wasn't what I wanted at all.

There's an entry about Sam/Baal fics on the LJ comm Stargate Fic Search but as I recall all the fics people mention fit the above criteria - reallllly short, or non-con.

Comment

I loved that part when she punches too. The look on his face was priceless lol.

I think as a snarky ship, it could have been funny.

I've been looking for fanfic myself and don't see much if any. I might write one to see if I can come with any ideas. I like the odd ship pairings as those are the most interesting in my opinion.

I'm not keen on the S/J ship for many reasons.
                            Last edited by DSG1; 25 April 2009, 06:03 PM.

Comment

i'd like to see cliff simon guest star on 'sanctuary'.
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

i'd like to see cliff simon guest star on 'sanctuary'.
                                Me too or, have his host showup in the 3rd movie and gets a clone symbiont
                                implanted in him again lol.

Baal lives!

Comment

Working...
                                X