Spoiler:
      awww but i do love the moments between em
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
        very interesting eppy..
        Spoiler:
        awww but i do love the moments between em
        Sure, when Helen is tied up, I think it's my fav! "Focus Nikola." Ahhhh Awesome! The last scene is gorgeous too.... but I'm gonna miss my sexy vampire! ='(

My Magnetic power? nice too. =P

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
          Sure, when Helen is tied up, I think it's my fav! "Focus Nikola." Ahhhh Awesome! The last scene is gorgeous too.... but I'm gonna miss my sexy vampire! ='(

My Magnetic power? nice too. =P
          GAAAAAHH SPOILER TAGS!!! *hides eyes*
          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

mmmm it was nice.. too bad i missed most of it cuz i had laid down w/ a bit of a headache.
            Spoiler:
            they so wanted each other...
            Ooohhh wait they always do
            sigpic

Comment

Okay, although I'm kind of sad
              Spoiler:
              That he got de-vamped

The ending was SO SQUEE
              Spoiler:
              Helen trying to re-vamp him...that was so sweet. I could tell there was more to it than her just being the last of The Five. She looked like she was going to cry--like she knew how inadequate Nikola felt at not being "special" anymore and she wanted to do anything to give that feeling of importance back to him. And then when she brought him the wine...awww...I nearly cried at that part. Helen seriously looked like she was going to cry and/or restraining herself from impulsively hugging him or something. And the amusement at his magneto-powers was cute, like she was just inwardly happy that he still had a little something that made him feel special, b/c she knows how vulnerable he is and how fragile he is and how terrible he'd truly feel without that.

I really have to restrain myself from SQUEEing uncontrollably now, b/c it was just SO. FREAKING. CUTE!!!!!!!!!! <3333333333

And when the scene faded out I was like...HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA FIC TIME!! Seriously, though, there are SO many possibilities of what could've happened afterward *winkwinknudgenudge* Helen totally looked like she might have actually kissed him. Or let him kiss her, if it came to that GAAAH!! *FLAILSQUEE* They were SO ADORABLE!! I sense MAJOR cuddling time...teehee

Oh, and let's not forget the tied-up scene HEHEHEHE OH YES they BOTH so wanted each other. It was SO obvious. If they hadn't been in a life-threatening situation, and Will and Kate hadn't been there, I wonder what would've come of that, hmm And I LOVE how Niko got all distracted HAHA He WOULD. And then Helen had to tell him to "focus" ROFL
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I really should be in this thread LOL

*makes nest*

Spoiler:
                Nikola - FOCUS

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

Spoiler:
                  I just finished watching "Sleepers" and I have to say that, when Niko got de-vamped I was like "and I said Helen can't be with a Normal, guess I'll have to get used to the idea...". I'm so happy that he still has something special, of course, magnets aren't as good as electricity, but hey, you can't have them all. I hope that he is still immortal though or at least has what Helen has, because it would be very hard for her to lose him if they got together. And honestly, I think his chances with Helen are growing now that he is not a vampire anymore. Helen looked sad, but happy that she has her Nikola back. I loved the tension between them, especially in the scene where she was tied up. The massage offer at the clinic was nice too, and I'm sure Niko would have loved to handle Helen alone I mean, honestly, you can really feel the chemistry between them. Stupid Will, stupid Kate! Why did they have to be in those scenes?!
                  The ending was totally SQUEE, it is absolutely clear that Helen has feelings for him, besides the fact that she is the last of the Five.
                  I'm sad for Nikola, but at least he got de-vamped trying to do the right thing, to protect Helen (he didn't let her help him, and tried to fight alone). I don't think Druitt would risk giving up teleporting to help Helen. And she knows that. I also liked the fact that the episode was dedicated to Azra Young, JY deserved that
                  Vampire or not, Nikola is the best for her. And I would lie if I would say that I'm not a little happy he won't show his claws and his black eyes anymore...because I like him much more with blue eyes, but hey, maybe that's just me

Comment

Originally posted by ellymelly View Post
                    I really should be in this thread LOL

*makes nest*

Spoiler:
                    Nikola - FOCUS
                    Spoiler:
                    EPIC WIN

Originally posted by cutecat93 View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    I just finished watching "Sleepers" and I have to say that, when Niko got de-vamped I was like "and I said Helen can't be with a Normal, guess I'll have to get used to the idea...". I'm so happy that he still has something special, of course, magnets aren't as good as electricity, but hey, you can't have them all. I hope that he is still immortal though or at least has what Helen has, because it would be very hard for her to lose him if they got together. And honestly, I think his chances with Helen are growing now that he is not a vampire anymore. Helen looked sad, but happy that she has her Nikola back. I loved the tension between them, especially in the scene where she was tied up. The massage offer at the clinic was nice too, and I'm sure Niko would have loved to handle Helen alone I mean, honestly, you can really feel the chemistry between them. Stupid Will, stupid Kate! Why did they have to be in those scenes?!
                    The ending was totally SQUEE, it is absolutely clear that Helen has feelings for him, besides the fact that she is the last of the Five.
                    I'm sad for Nikola, but at least he got de-vamped trying to do the right thing, to protect Helen (he didn't let her help him, and tried to fight alone). I don't think Druitt would risk giving up teleporting to help Helen. And she knows that. I also liked the fact that the episode was dedicated to Azra Young, JY deserved that
                    Vampire or not, Nikola is the best for her. And I would lie if I would say that I'm not a little happy he won't show his claws and his black eyes anymore...because I like him much more with blue eyes, but hey, maybe that's just me
                    Spoiler:
                    I totally agree that this ep so PROVES that she has feelings for him. I mean, the ending!!! She really DID look SO ready to hug him or kiss him or something to that effect. Because he's her precious Niko And I do think that their chances of actually getting together have VASTLY increased b/c of this ep--not necessarily b/c he's no longer a vampire, but just because of the fact that Helen really does seem to harbor some protectiveness of him, and was willing to go out of her way to make him feel special and to let him know that he has always, and will always, mean something significant to her. Just the way she said that part "on the contrary, you are your true self again" or something like that...the tone in her voice was all like "you have always meant more to me than you can imagine"

And her face when he starts playing with the metal tray ROFL She's like, "oh, no, here he goes again with his new 'toy'" but is at the same time is amused by his boyish cuteness

Plus, I noticed that in the closet scene where she's tied up and he's leaning in to talk to her, she has the *tiniest* of smirks on her lips. Like if they weren't in that current situation she'd be all for it ROFL

But can you imagine what he's going to do now? Running around the Sanctuary purposely messing things up with his magneto powers. Which I think are just some kind of residual thing left by his vampiric powers b/c electricity all has to do with magnetic fields But anyway, he'd purposely be messing with the computer system, the electrical system, the SECURITY system--

But now...as for my ficcy in which the two of them are going to head off to Helen's Tuscan villa...b/c of the circumstances in the ep, I'm thinking she's going to purposely invite him there instead of randomly asking on a whim, like I was originally going to have her do
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

i dont wanna wait three weeks til the next eppy *sulks*
                      sigpic

Comment

OMGOMGOMG
                        I've just remember X-men, Magneto could fly????????

...just Imagine a shippy scene with Nikola taking Helen above Old city... ahhhh xD

A fanfic... or a drawing is requiered =P lol

Comment

Mmmmmm that would be totally romantic
                          sigpic

Comment

*does a shippy happy dance*

Sleepers:
                            Spoiler:
                            Ok I don't care about anyone else but this is going to be my personal H/N ship ep! In fact I think the de-vamping opens up an entirely new box of chances. It's so increadibly cute!

Make way, I'm hrowing myself into the world of ship!

And now especially, I'm glad there is this thread.
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I don't know if I fully ship them but the relationship between them fascinates me.

Helen clearly cares for him and I find it interesting indeed that she never seems to be able to get truly angry at him. I don't think she even understands what she feels about him, but there's always an underlying fondness there which she cannot ignore.

I think she likes him in spite of herself most of the time
                              sigpic
                              by Kaaatie

Comment

*SQUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

Spoiler:
                                I am officially declaring this episode the official Helen/Nikola Shipper Episode. nothing in this world short of the writers telling me so, is going to convince me that this episode doesnt prove they. have. something.

Starting with the damn bondage moment. *dies* first of all his voice made me weak in the knees, i could feel them trembling. secondly her tone of voice just implied that had she "not brought along the kiddies" and there werent vampire brats outside, they totally woulda had something happen!! i almost feel like even though he was the one that went there, she was telling herself to focus a little bit too!

then ofcourse her trying to re-vamp him, tell me that she doesnt care about him?! nostalgia my rear end!! that so just her covering in front of "dr. expendable." haha this was soon followed by the most adorable and convincing scene in her office. She was smilling so radiantly at him and was kidding around with him. so adorable. so perfect. I totally have to agree with what Mimzy said about this scene, Helen knew how Nikola was feeling and was clearly wanting to hug but wasn't...or maybe she did and they just didnt show that moment ....and was thrilled he had some power due to the fact she knew he'd feel miserable without something.

So my thing with him not being a vampire. While yes, i think its sad and i almost hope they find a way to make him a vampire again...i mean almost. Becuase seeing him and helen at the end, she seemed so at ease with and so ready to just be around him that i feel like its due to the fact he isn't a vampire. and that now that he doesnt have that darkness, so to speak, in him anymore they have a greater oppurtunity to be together.

But that could just me be

overall very happy and wishing i had time to write about a ZILLION fanfics right now
                                sigpic
                                thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Working...
                                X