This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ooohhh boy!
    This can only end in tears - and a mod-magic-bean-throwdown.....

And I'd say watch out for Tame and her piano!

Comment

take you can be 9th, Feli isnt even here anymore, therefore needn't deal with being last
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      Stargate : Genesis |
      Original Starship DesignThread
      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
      11000! green me

Comment

lol

yay war!
        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
          lol

yay war!
          weeellll, I've overexaggerated the fun-ness of said throwdown..... it's more like tiddlywinks with magic beans than an actual throwdown

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater View Post
            weeellll, I've overexaggerated the fun-ness of said throwdown..... it's more like tiddlywinks with magic beans than an actual throwdown
            so...we're not going to witness a massive massacre much like the destruction of the 12 colonies? pppppppppppppppppplease?
            I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

MAP! theyre mods! if they go to war WE get to be collatoral damage, dont encourage them, however fun it could be!
              sigpic
              You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
              Stargate : Genesis |
              Original Starship DesignThread
              Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
              11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
                MAP! theyre mods! if they go to war WE get to be collatoral damage, dont encourage them, however fun it could be!
                Mwahahahahahaha! Let the war games commence!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                  I like all the Mods, and I don't believe in favouritism, so I don't have a favourite
                  Ditto!
                  sigpic

Comment

lol, y'know if we keep saying who our favourite is then the Mods might start trying to win over our love by giving us things...like the power to delete other people's post, and change people's names and profiles and stuff.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
                      lol, y'know if we keep saying who our favourite is then the Mods might start trying to win over our love by giving us things...like the power to delete other people's post, and change people's names and profiles and stuff.
                      Trust me...if being popular was our top priority, we wouldn't be mods.
                      Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Madeleine_W

Because I've seen her respond to some rather sticky situations (as a mod and a poster) in a way that earned my respect.

My only little rap on the knuckles (back in my early days here) was by Madeleine, and she didn't make me cry and I'm verrrrry sensitive.
                        sigpic
                        ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler View Post
                          Trust me...if being popular was our top priority, we wouldn't be mods.
                          lol, I think that us posters should get the chance to vote for our own moderator - someone who can speak for the people and let the mods know of our needs (like food, water etc.). Like the headboy at school

sigpic

Comment

I guess I'd have to say ... ::Thinking::

Darren has to be on the list because he owns the place, and because of that I have a pathetic crush on him

Tame, because she kind of sort of introduced me to OffTopic and made me comfortable there, though I no longer belong to any of the threads she frequents and don't talk to her anymore ...

Sky, because she's just plain great and I'm comfortable with her, but I only know her as a Mod.

Madeleine_W, because I've seen her in a Tourney I'm in and that's really cool . It tells me she knows how to have fun.

But my favorite part has be having no dealings with the Mods Because I stay out of trouble Mostly ...

Or at least I muffle the screams

Adrianne
                            If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                            It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                              I like all the Mods, and I don't believe in favouritism, so I don't have a favourite
                              same here playing favorites is a bad thing on a forum

Comment

Originally posted by Adria View Post
                                same here playing favorites is a bad thing on a forum

Thank you, I was just going to post the same thing. This is not a suitable subject for the Forum. The majority of the mods work very hard and try to be fair. Picking a favorite is not only impossible, but also, IMO, not a very good idea. I salute all the people who donate their time to help keep this Forum running smoothly.
                                On fighting:
                                Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                                Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Working...
                                X