Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a fan-written virtual season 6 of Stargate Atlantis: Atlantis Rising
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

'kay, thanks! I will check those out - Any other suggestions are of course still appreciated!

greetings LAX

Comment

Hi guys! I've been looking for a fic where someone has a vision or something and knows that a person called Daniel Jackson will be important for Earth's survival, and the SGC look him up and he's... 10 years old, and somehow Jack ends up adopting him.

There's also another one where Daniel is a kid, again about 10 or so, and ends up getting adopted by Jack and Sarah, and Charlie is still alive, and they don't get along real well at first. I think it's a series, and it's killing me that I can't find it again!

Comment

I've lost a fic I read recently, forgot to bookmark it and I can't find it in my history. Despite being able to recall a few specific things and phrases in the fic, I can't remember the exact wording, so google is also not helping.
          Here's what I got
          - Jack and Sam are married (p sure)
          - Sam's pregnant
          - there are many, many instances of SG-1 being extremely close with each other
          - at one point Sam is in bed with morning(all-day) sickness, and Teal'c climbs in to cuddle and comfort her?
          - Daniel refers to the baby as 'theirs' as in, the baby belongs to all of SG-1. Sam agrees(?)
          - Jack pops his head in to check on Sam in bed and Daniel is there spooning her and Jack thinks or says something like 'any other man would be upset at finding his wife in bed with his best friend' and just kinda shakes his head and continues on
          - at one point Daniel tells Sam he (and Teal'c) love her and kisses Sam's lips but it's also not romantic or weird, either
          - Sam in labour and the nurse thinks Daniel is the father, Jack steps up, and the nurse invites him to come in with Sam but Sam says she needs all three of them in the room.

I'd much appreciate any help finding it, and I will be bookmarking it if it is found. Much ta!

Comment

I'm not sure there is one fic that fits all of your parameters and the following suggestions may not be what you are looking for.

Beauty and Nothing More part 1 of a series by the same name by MissParker has a scene with Daniel and Sam cuddling in bed. On another occasion has Teal'c rubbing lotion all the baby bump.

Sam and Jack's child being an SG-1 baby for brings up Secrets Revealed by Linda Bindner but Sam and Jack are not married in this one.
            No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
            It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Ah jeez, yeah it was the Beauty and Nothing More one. Thanks heaps. Can't believe I missed that in my ao3 history ?
              Also gonna give Secrets Revealed a read, ta

Comment

And apparently I was also mixing a few fics together :/

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
                  I believe the story you are looking for is "Rebuilding the Puzzle" by Passionate Cec.
                  I can't find this online. Does anyone have the link or file?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Dottybunny View Post
                    I can't find this online. Does anyone have the link or file?

Thanks
                    If you PM me your email, I have it saved on my computer and can send it to you.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                      If you PM me your email, I have it saved on my computer and can send it to you.
                      Thank you!!!!

I've PMed you my email address.

Comment

Hey guys. I am looking for a certain kind of fanfiction.
                        And I'm looking for fanfiction that will handle the time in which Jack is in Washington.

I read some good ones, but I did not save them. I only know that they were partly S / J and never Slash.

Can you help me?

Comment

Here are some of the fics that have Jack working in DC.

Secret Life of a Major General
                          DC Series
                          All's Well that Ends Well
                          Lost Soul
                          No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                          It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Does anyone have archived versions of the Telkena fics that are not on samandjack.net? Seems a lot have been lost since heliopolis and jackandsamforever.net were taken down.

Some of the ones I'm looking for include: Mata-Hari; Hot Toddy; A Life Undone; Play With Me/Game Over/Settling the Score "Series"; One Man; Better or Worse; Simple Things in Life; To Feel Again; Three Fries Short Of A... Fruit Salad?; She's Loving Him Still; Jack's Seven Deadly Sins; Sam's Seven Deadly Sins; Game Over; Merry Christmas at Last; Settling the Score...

Thanks!

Comment

Does anyone happen to have the more adult version of Jumpin' Jack by Aussie73? There was apparently a smutty extra chapter only posted on sjnc17.stargate-brats but that site is no longer active and wayback didn't find what I'm looking for *sad face*
                              I'm having the same problem with Communion by HelenT, but the other website is sjalways-forever.
                              Sanky for any help

Comment

Originally posted by AgentKalGibbs View Post
                                Does anyone happen to have the more adult version of Jumpin' Jack by Aussie73? There was apparently a smutty extra chapter only posted on sjnc17.stargate-brats but that site is no longer active and wayback didn't find what I'm looking for *sad face*
                                I'm having the same problem with Communion by HelenT, but the other website is sjalways-forever.
                                Sanky for any help
                                I don't know if it's the version you are looking for, but I have the Jumping Jack at story in my file of stories and will send it to you.

Actually, I will try to send you this and the other one. At the moment, I seem to be unable to copy and paste from my document file to an email. I will keep trying though.

Comment

Working...
                                X