Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the hottest girl in STARGATE UNIVERSE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jper View Post
    I can't believe I am the only one who's seen them.
    Neither can I... I mean, this is pretty much as close as it can get without getting full frontal
    Mia: Don't you hate that?
    Vincent: Hate what?
    Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
    Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
    Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
    - Pulp Fiction

Comment

I'll PM it to you, 'cause I don't want this thread to get pulled again for non-PG content again. Others can ask, too. I expect some green for this! I can't believe I am the only one who's seen them.
      Hmm no none of us would want this thread to get pulled
      Last edited by bradly08; 17 August 2010, 02:40 PM.

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Wray / Ming-Na
        "Let's make it TEN. Ten's a nice...round...number..." -- Morty

Comment

Hmmm... I'm suprised no one has yet mentioned the lovely Amanda Tapping.
          sigpic
          Doci of the BAG

Comment

Originally posted by GateroomGuard View Post
            Hmmm... I'm suprised no one has yet mentioned the lovely Amanda Tapping.
            She is SG1. Not SGU

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Originally posted by bradly08 View Post
              She is SG1. Not SGU
              Technically, she appeared in SGU as well.
              Also, she had a major role in SGA season four, so in actuality she "is" SG1, SGA and SGU.
              A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Technically, she appeared in SGU as well.
                Also, she had a major role in SGA season four, so in actuality she "is" SG1, SGA and SGU.
                True but she only had a minor appearnace in SGU. This thread should be about the lovely ladies who appear regularly

Comment

True but she only had a minor appearnace in SGU. This thread should be about the lovely ladies who appear regularly
                  Well, Scott's Ex and Sharon are even mentioned in the poll, and they didn't really appear "regularly"...

I want more pictures.
                  A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Well, Scott's Ex and Sharon are even mentioned in the poll, and they didn't really appear "regularly"...

I want more pictures.
                    No, but they did have a pretty (hah! get it?) important role somewhere. Also, Carter doesn't count since she's mainly SG-1
                    Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                    Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                    - Pulp Fiction

Comment

I went with TJ, ridiculously good looking woman. A bit like a young slim amalgamation of Amanda Tapping and Charlize Theron. Win.

Comment

They probably couldn't afford to take them all again, there were quite a few who didn't go.

Comment

She is SG1. Not SGU
                          But was in the pilot episode of SGU if that counts towards anything as some of the others got just as much or shall I say just as little screen time as her
                          My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                          "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Originally posted by sblade
                            Why didn't Elyse Levesque go to Comic-Con this year?
                            Originally posted by KEK View Post
                            They probably couldn't afford to take them all again, there were quite a few who didn't go.
                            At the time of ComicCon last year, SGU hadn't even begun to air yet. Wasn't scheduled to start airing until the fall. And I think they sent most of the cast that year as a way to promote the show and introduce the fans to the actress' and actors behind the characters that they would be playing on screen. Some were bigger names, while others were not as well known. And it was a way to really start to develope the fan base for the show.

Now that the show has officially aired one full season, they probably didn't feel the need to send a full entourage this time around. And probably won't in any other years to come (as long as the show is in production) either. They will probably just send a couple or few of the actors and a couple of TPTB (writers, producers etc).
                            My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                            "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Mhm, not bad at all
                              - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Holy crap this thread just get better and better

Comment

Working...
                                X