Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
    Hey folks,
    I was wondered.. What make do you prefer??? Season one's or two's? Personally, I really love the dark eyes of the season two, exemple from Next Tuesday when she's talking with Olaf, she looks absolutly amazing... I think I lost my breath first I saw this episode XD
    It's hard to choose i have to say i like boath S1&S2
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
      It's hard to choose i have to say i like boath S1&S2
      [2]
      Nos Must Amitto Vivo En - Helen Magnus

Comment

I think what I like is the transition between the seasons. I like how Magnus spends time with John, albeit just to find their daughter. I just like the changes that we see.
        sigpic

Comment

Hey i agree that Helen mangus/Amanda is rocks! they are best leading lady in Sanctuary.
          Hi guys,
          I'm deaf and petty much down to eath, fan of original Stargate and Stargate atlantis and Sanctury and I do really enjoy hanging out here, I love those show. Because I adores Amanda tapping and Torri Higginson because they both are my favorite people . Especially Amanda Tapping was My childhood favorite I grew up watching her on SG-1

Torri Higginson is the Lovely down to earth person

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaIsCool85 View Post
            Hey i agree that Helen mangus/Amanda is rocks! they are best leading lady in Sanctuary.
            Yes, AT and Helen rock. Teyla, is your first language English? You're kinda hard to understand at times.
            ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
              Yes, AT and Helen rock. Teyla, is your first language English? You're kinda hard to understand at times.
              yes english is my first language, apart to knew 2 different sign languages BSL and ASL (american sign language) not you see my signature?
              Hi guys,
              I'm deaf and petty much down to eath, fan of original Stargate and Stargate atlantis and Sanctury and I do really enjoy hanging out here, I love those show. Because I adores Amanda tapping and Torri Higginson because they both are my favorite people . Especially Amanda Tapping was My childhood favorite I grew up watching her on SG-1

Comment

Sorry, no I did not (I have now though ). I know a little bit of ASL, took a class of it my serior year of HS. Welcome aboard!
                ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Sorry, no I did not (I have now though ). I know a little bit of ASL, took a class of it my serior year of HS. Welcome aboard!
                  hey thats ok it happen to everyone thats ok , thanks for welcome me aboard. I enjoy to takk to other fans who love Helen and Amanda as I do too, on here the form
                  Hi guys,

Comment

Yes, it is fun to talk with other fans online

Comment

Yes, it is fun to talk with other fans online
                      yes i do agree about that too. :-)
                      Hi guys,

Comment

Hey gang, I need some help.

Does anyone have some good quality caps from Haunted from when John was trying to put his knife to Helen's throat?
                        Last edited by Rocky89; 04 March 2010, 05:55 PM.

Comment

http://sanctuary-caps.com/thumbnails.php?album=35

try looking on the Sanctuary CAP site
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                            http://sanctuary-caps.com/thumbnails.php?album=35

try looking on the Sanctuary CAP site
                            Tried, not there.

Next.

Comment

I'm out of suggestions... lol!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Helen is the best leading lady .... Love Helen/Amanda
                                The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X