This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
    I'm going to agree to disagree with you. The theory I have is my opinion. I'm allowed to have it. You're allowed to have an opposite opinion but please, do not insinuate that my opinion is any less valid than yours is because you can't think up a reason why my opinion should be so. It just is. It's not wrong or right any more than yours is.

Moving on.
    I wasn't insinuating anything. Historically speaking, Double standards for women have existed in just about every facet in life, from marriage to work to child rearing to entertainment and so on. I just never thought that perceptions on fictional characters would be another area. I just want to know what other people think and why.
    By Nolamom
    sigpic

Comment

So how is everyone?

*Crickets*

Ohhhh kayyyy

*Awkward*

Changing the subject\tone...
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the recent news of a possible W13 spin-off featuring HG Wells, do you think next season will feature her more and add to her back story in order to promote the spin-off?
      sigpic

Comment

I just want Myka back at fast as possible. Her and Pete has the greatest relationship I've seen on TV since Castiel and Dean in Supernatural. I just love them so much. Also more Artie secrets because I'm sure there's plenty more!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hootshot112 View Post
          I just want Myka back at fast as possible. Her and Pete has the greatest relationship I've seen on TV since Castiel and Dean in Supernatural. I just love them so much. Also more Artie secrets because I'm sure there's plenty more!!
          Worse-case scenario, I think she will fully rejoin the team by the half-way point of the season.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            Worse-case scenario, I think she will fully rejoin the team by the half-way point of the season.
            I give it to eps 3 before she's fully back. I doubt they'd drag it out to the half way point. They'll loose too many viewers.
            sigpic
            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

I give it an episode. All the loose ends will be wrapped up like last time
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

HG's redemption is likely to tie into Myka repatriation so two weeks as it is stated HG is in a couple of episodes. Or am I being too literal. We have two vibe merchants does that suggest two teams or just Claudia having a leg up .. promotion.

Comment

Would it be possible that the exploits of Myka will be followed outside of the Warehouse? You know, like you can leave the Warehouse, but it won't let you go @.@

That way they can drag it out without the risk.
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    Sadly I think you're probably right, but a gal can dream for them to take a wee bit longer this time. *shrugs*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      Sadly I think you're probably right, but a gal can dream for them to take a wee bit longer this time. *shrugs*
                      I'm holdin' out on this one...I really don't know which way it'll go. O.o
                      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                        I'm holdin' out on this one...I really don't know which way it'll go. O.o
                        I'm hoping they'll take at least a couple of eps but no more than 3 or else it will just be, imho, dragging it out too much. I definitely do NOT want it wrapped up like Artie's "death". That was far too rushed for me. I didn't hate it, but I wanted more ANGST.
                        sigpic

Comment

I definitely don't want the whole Myka thing wrapped up too quickly. At least stretch it out a few episodes.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'm hoping they'll take at least a couple of eps but no more than 3 or else it will just be, imho, dragging it out too much. I definitely do NOT want it wrapped up like Artie's "death". That was far too rushed for me. I didn't hate it, but I wanted more ANGST.
                            I think I'm with you there. I was sort of hoping for a quick wrap-up (in a positive direction), but having it more drawn out would allow for more character development.

...just so long as it's not more that three eps, like you said. There are only 13 in a season, after all.
                            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                              I think I'm with you there. I was sort of hoping for a quick wrap-up (in a positive direction), but having it more drawn out would allow for more character development.

...just so long as it's not more that three eps, like you said. There are only 13 in a season, after all.
                              Exactly. I think three would be good. Technically it's 12 eps for the "season" then the Holiday special in December. I believe we'll get another one since both the Eureka & WH13 ones this past year did so well.
                              sigpic

Comment

Exactly. I think three would be good. Technically it's 12 eps for the "season" then the Holiday special in December. I believe we'll get another one since both the Eureka & WH13 ones this past year did so well.
                                Oh right, I forgot about that. Too bad it's not just a "bonus" 14th episode.

I'd be happy if they did another one. The Christmas episode was awesome.
                                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Working...
                                X