No announcement yet.

Lt. Matthew Scott /Brian.J.Smith Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a dream with BJS in it...get your minds out of the gutter...it was a "G" rated dream. Just never had a dream with a celeb in it before.
    sigpic

Comment

*giggles* I've had only a few celeb-dreams too... usually not NC-17 ones either, sadly So what happened in your dream?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
        *giggles* I've had only a few celeb-dreams too... usually not NC-17 ones either, sadly So what happened in your dream?
        Well, it was like we were coming out of a play (I didn't see the play, but I got the impression that he was in the cast). I was walking behind him and complimented him on his performance. And told him that I used to watch him in SGU. Then we were in a coffee shop talking and laughing about something. Sortta felt first date-ish.
        sigpic

Comment

Awww, that's so sweet! I bet you were smiling when you woke up

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Awww, that's so sweet! I bet you were smiling when you woke up
              More so confuzzed than anything else. I'm used to my dreams being about weird things...not normal stuff.
              sigpic

Comment

Yeh, I know that feeling. When I have a normal dream - like once in a year - when I woke up, that is just so weird! But if BJS would be in my dreams... I'd be very happy about it

sigpic

Comment

Yeh, I know that feeling. When I have a normal dream - like once in a year - when I woke up, that is just so weird! But if BJS would be in my dreams... I'd be very happy about it

Would he be making this face in your dream?
                  Last edited by Rosehawk; 23 June 2012, 06:42 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags
                  sigpic

Comment

More like this...

Wow, Mac, the wonders you can do...

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

More like this...

Wow, Mac, the wonders you can do...

my virgin eyes!
                        sigpic

Comment

Virgin, right....

sigpic

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.98815951548.99762.627116548&type=3#!/photo.php?fbid=457780846548&set=a.98815951548.99762.627116548&type=3&theater

My contribution to the Brian J Smith Thunk-thread!

Comment

I hope the pic I posted from a screen cap I did a while back shows up! A bit of a weird ECU of Brian as Scott, but one of my faves!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MouseGater View Post
                                https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.98815951548.99762.627116548&type=3#!/photo.php?fbid=457780846548&set=a.98815951548.99762.627116548&type=3&theater

My contribution to the Brian J Smith Thunk-thread!
                                Originally posted by MouseGater View Post
                                I hope the pic I posted from a screen cap I did a while back shows up! A bit of a weird ECU of Brian as Scott, but one of my faves!!!
                                Nope...it didn't post. I tried to put image tags around it, but it still doesn't show up here in the thread.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X