No announcement yet.

Catch-22 (317)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Desmond. Surely the best character on Lost. I have to say, I did think that he would save Charlie, it would change things and that "Penny" would be his "other path" but that doesn't take anything away from another fantastic episode.

Hehe... "It's a grand old team to play for" being sung by Desmond was awesome. I love that there's subtle things I can fully understand these days rather than a reference to an american football team (or whatever) that I only know in passing. I also love that the writers are making an effort to put them in.
    Last edited by Anubis69; 23 April 2007, 05:43 AM.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Hey all

Well it was a good episode but still Desmond a celtic fan how could I have not seen that coming he was a good character too why couldn't they made him a Partick Thistle or Clyde fan thats really annoyed me making him a Celtic fan out of all the teams in Scotland they had to pick one where he supports one side of one of the biggest rivalry's known to sport and it was the wrong side Just kidding I'm not sectarian in any way but come on they had to rub it in our faces with that song....

Anyway enough of that... The new person, I still don't get how they found the island and if we look back to the end of season 2 where those 2 guys phoned Penny from the Antarctic maybe thats connected somehow but how would they find the Island from there? Anyway It was a good episode and it gave us lots of new questions we are now asking.

Comment

Originally posted by Tired_1 View Post
        season 2 where those 2 guys phoned Penny from the Antarctic maybe thats connected somehow but how would they find the Island from there?
        I do belive they were up on a mountain top? they registered the emp that went up into the sky.

Comment

Originally posted by Cremu View Post
          I do belive they were up on a mountain top? they registered the emp that went up into the sky.
          I thought they were at the Antarctic that let them detect the EMP because of the distance between the island and them.

sigpic

Comment

It could be either place it was snowy and i don't think anyone really paid that much attention to the place just to the fact someone had discovered the EMP. Do you think the plane that brought her there will come back or do you think that she might have a extra battery for her satellite phone that inconveniently was dead.
            sigpic

Comment

So do you think in the long run Desmond will have to choose between charlie and someone else dying and charlie finally gets it, Desmond won't be able to save him forever.
              sigpic

Comment

Did you hear the spoiler that is coming for the Brig episode???

Man it gave me shivers

Spoiler:
                The Losties are going to tell Naomi (Parachut Girl) that they are survivors of Oceanic flight 815. She will then tell them that that is impossible seeing as the wrekage to the plane was found, recoverd and NO survivors were found... funny cause I thought the plane was on the beach and in the water???? OH MY!!! CANT WAIT!!

Comment

can anyone translate jins ghost story. looked damn scary
                  LOL!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I was thinking the same thing!

Comment

Working...
                    X