Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Trek: Discovery (Speculation/Discussion/Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For a minute there I thought you were going to say for a "special holodeck episode"
    By Nolamom
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
      For a minute there I thought you were going to say for a "special holodeck episode"
      Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

I almost vomited after reading that.

Comment

Discovery's twitter account has been sending out some promotional materials and mini-videos the last few days:

Motion poster

Comic Con motion poster

First official photo of the Klingon character L'Rell - who looks rather more traditionally Klingon IMO

A standard poster

10-second teaser/reveal of Starfleet badge

10-second teaser reveal of Starfleet communicator

10-second teaser reveal of Starfleet hand phaser
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Also, three days ago Jason Isaacs tweeted that they were filming and being directed by Jonathan Frakes that day:
            In other news, some particularly weird, fabulous s**t on #StarTrekDiscovery today. With THE @jonathansfrakes directing, no less. No wonder.
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Does that guy even act anymore. It seems since TNG ended he prefers to direct
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

I think he's a full-time director, and he's good at it too.

Also, premiere date has been released. Discovery starts on CBS All Access on september 24th.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  I think he's a full-time director, and he's good at it too.

Also, premiere date has been released. Discovery starts on CBS All Access on september 24th.
                  So no more firing at Will?
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

10-second teaser/reveal of (what appears to be) a Starfleet phaser rifle

Comment

The phaser and communicator look gorgeous and that phaser rifle looks very much like a follow on from the MACO rifles in Enterprise. Love it.
                        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

heh.....now I'm imagining the 3 stooges on a Starfleet ship....or any Star Trek ship for that matter

Comment

Discovery uniforms on display at SDCC

Comment

First look at the armour suit of a(n apparently unique) Klingon they're calling "The Torchbearer." Link also has some pics of Klingon props, including the fancy new d'k tahg.

Comment

Some kind of ceremonial(?) mystery Klingon helmet

https://twitter.com/NevillePage/stat...05318512697344

Comment

Working...
                                X