No announcement yet.

Which Goa'uld is your favourite?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vote for 12! I can't help it including "Other" mainly for Caldwell's Goa'uld (I'm still convinced he was Goa'ulded for much of the first part of season 2, he was just good at playing the part).

Comment

Lord Ba'al, of course. I did really like Camulus too.
      sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Easy, Apophis, of course! Voted for Hathor too, as she is kinda cool as well!
        sigpic
        Sig made by the very talented Luciana.

Comment

I agree, Hathor is cool! Love Amaterasu and Amaunet too! Well, they're all cool! I really wish they'd give us a fun Goa'uld in Universe - then I might start watching it again.
          sigpic
          Thanks to Roeskva for the smilies

Comment

I voted for Baal but I like Hator too These two are my favourites
            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Everyone, remember, you are very welcome to vote for more than one! Many have!

And I'm happy to see so many have voted already!
              sigpic
              Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

I choose 4! Apophis, the ultimate one, Ba'al, the most interesting and funniest, Yu, who was pretty good to us LOL, and last but not least, the best, the evil himself, the one and only who could freak me out... Anubis. *dangerous music starts, Osiris stares at Zipacna* Oh no, I forgot about Osiris! And Qetesh!

sigpic

Comment

Amaterasu, Amaunet, Apophis, Hathor - I forgot Zipacna and Osiris!
                  My ships: sigpic
                  (Sam/Jack, Sam/Rodney, Sam/Martouf/Lantash, Sam/Cam, Sam/Daniel, Sam/Janet)

Sam/Jack, Sam/Cam, Sam/Daniel, Sam/Janet, and Sam/Rodney smilies made by the talented zuz - THANKS. Smilies merged into one sig by the awesome Nolamom - THANKS!

Comment

Poor Osiris! I hope I'm not missing all the fun

sigpic

Comment

YAY Apophis and Hathor!
                      sigpic
                      button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

Originally posted by CaptJanson View Post
                        YAY Apophis and Hathor!
                        They're still leading. YAY!
                        sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Sokar was the best.

Comment

First off, why list Ra? I don't think anyone would vote for him. The movie premiered before the show, so there was no concept of "Goa'uld." After the character was retconned as a Goa'uld for the show, we only get two cameos: "Moebius, Part 1" and Continuum.

My favorite Goa'uld characters are Apophis, Anubis, and Ba'al. If I have to pick just one, it's gotta be Anubis. A Goa'uld who tricked an ancient into ascending him and then couldn't be fully descended? He was the only Goa'uld who successfully launched a full out invasion on Earth, granted over Antarctica. He goes down as the best villain for those reasons.

Comment

Baal and Klorel!
                              "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                              "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
                                First off, why list Ra? I don't think anyone would vote for him. The movie premiered before the show, so there was no concept of "Goa'uld." After the character was retconned as a Goa'uld for the show, we only get two cameos: "Moebius, Part 1" and Continuum.
                                We have a lot of one episode wonders in that list, so why not list Ra? Besides, even after he died, he was mentioned a LOT! (more than some of these other Goa'uld's could claim. Half of them we were lucky to find out what happened to them.)

What I love about the Goa'uld is 1: they make intriguing villians: what's scarier than having your body taken over and having no control to stop them as they murder innocents? and 2: I just LOVE how they are connected to mythology! (and how they are such snazzy dressers!)

Comment

Working...
                                X