X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Antman and the Wasp trailer!

Comment

Love it!
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

New trailer, be wary of Infinity War spoilers! (not in the trailer, but the comments are dark and full of terrors...)

Comment

I am tres excited for this!
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Spoiler:
            Hopefully it'll make up for the lack of him in Infinity War, but glad they held off on revealing Wasp for her own movie!

Comment

My guess is this will take place like a week before Infinity War so they don’t have to address it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                My guess is this will take place like a week before Infinity War so they don’t have to address it at all.
                That's my guess too. I'm willing to bet the film will end as a stand-alone and then one of the after-credits will show some from the film dusting away.
                Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I've heard that it's going to take place before infinity wars, it kind of has too.
                  sigpic

Comment

Could be concurrent with Infinity War, the way SHIELD has been doing for the last two weeks.

Comment

Marvel can't make a mistake nowadays. This series of movies are trully amazing and fun. This trailer also looks amazing. They are simply good at gendre of movies. And I really like they try to give a different feel and look for every movie. I am not surprised that it became such a fan favorite.
                      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Is this the only Ant-Man Thread?

Just curious because it is out and no one has said anything. I loved it. I might like it a little more than the original. There are a few things I'd like to have seen done differently, but I think it was pretty good. I am a little surprised and disappointed it didn't break the $100 million opening weekend plateau. I know they are okay with $85 million, but I definitely thought this movie would be much bigger considering the possible connection to Infinity War.

I am a bit down because this is pretty much the last movie I was excited about seeing this summer. There are other movies coming out that I want to see, but not really until September. And nothing I am super excited about until Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald. Well maybe Johnny English Strikes Again.

Comment

Oh, I saw it on Thursday night! I loved it!

Though I probably would’ve loved it more if the theatre’s power had of gone out frickin TWICE during the movie

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                            Oh, I saw it on Thursday night! I loved it!

Though I probably would’ve loved it more if the theatre’s power had of gone out frickin TWICE during the movie
                            That is horrible! Hopefully, you got a free movie out of it.

I saw Ant Man and The Wasp on Saturday and loved it. It was a much needed break after Infinity War, and dialed back from the bigger is better mindset-- which to me isn't always bigger and better.

Comment

Originally posted by BethHG View Post
                              That is horrible! Hopefully, you got a free movie out of it.

I saw Ant Man and The Wasp on Saturday and loved it. It was a much needed break after Infinity War, and dialed back from the bigger is better mindset-- which to me isn't always bigger and better.

Oooooo that is definitely a good point. I wasn't nearly as anxious when I left Ant-Man and The Wasp as I was when I left Infinity War.

I certainly hope we see The Wasp show up in another MCU movie like Ant-Man showed up in Captain America Civil War. She needs her own space. Maybe she and her folks can show up in next Black Panther or something. I think my issue is that she is the skilled Superhero, so she shouldn't always take second billing and only have a world that revolves around Ant-Man. I know she is part of the Ant-Man Universe, but she trained him so she should get her own focus - just as Captain America was molded into a better hero by Agent Carter. I am still stewing that Agent Carter didn't get more of a chance. Anyway, at a minimum the next movie should be called The Wasp and Ant-Man or The Wasp Saves Ant-Man or The Wasp and The Trials Ant-Man because you know the law is always going to be after him.

Comment

She is a superior fighter, that is for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X