Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
      What is her new show then?

It's called Conviction.
      sigpic

Comment

ABC cancels Agent Carter

Welllll, thanks, ABC.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Are you really that surprised?
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Not really. Heck i was surprised we got S2..

Comment

It was a nice way to wait for the return of Agents of Shield though...
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                It was a nice way to wait for the return of Agents of Shield though...
                Agreed, I didn't even think of the implication. Now it will be more difficult to do tie-ins, I think, and it will mean more smaller breaks for Agents of Shield. That was one of the best things about the arrangement, as it allowed Agents of Shield to air without interruption once it returned.
                sigpic

Comment

Another consequence: the series that was supposed to show the founding of SHIELD, now, has not. And will not.
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                    Another consequence: the series that was supposed to show the founding of SHIELD, now, has not. And will not.
                    Actually, on this note:

The Agent Carter One-Shot was effectively de-canonized by the TV series, right? It was set a year after the first Cap movie (ie: 1946) and featured the creation of SHIELD as its conclusion. The TV series contradicted that, having season 1 in 1946 and season 2 in 1947, and SHIELD hasn't yet been created.

So maybe in my own personal 'head canon', I'll reintroduce the One Shot as post-season 2 and just assume its dates are wrong...

Comment

Actually, on this note:

The Agent Carter One-Shot was effectively de-canonized by the TV series, right? It was set a year after the first Cap movie (ie: 1946) and featured the creation of SHIELD as its conclusion. The TV series contradicted that, having season 1 in 1946 and season 2 in 1947, and SHIELD hasn't yet been created.

So maybe in my own personal 'head canon', I'll reintroduce the One Shot as post-season 2 and just assume its dates are wrong...
                      I'm doing the same thing...It's the only way it works now. Just assume the events of season 1 and 2 finally got her noticed.

I still need to finish season 2. A shame that this is all we get.
                      sigpic

Comment

Here is a Change.Org petition to save Agent Carter and send her to Netflix.

https://www.change.org/p/netflix-sav...her-to-netflix

It has almost reached the goal.

Comment

I see they moved the goalposts. The petition was originally seeking 50,000 signatures, now it's 75,000.

Still though, it's an internet petition, which means it will achieve exactly zip. I hope it's successful, but I seriously doubt it.

Comment

I see they moved the goalposts. The petition was originally seeking 50,000 signatures, now it's 75,000.

Still though, it's an internet petition, which means it will achieve exactly zip. I hope it's successful, but I seriously doubt it.
                            I doubt it as well, but in 24hrs they did get 11k more votes than when I signed and they are only 737 away from the goal. It is nice to see people rally to the cause even if the cause is likely lost.

Comment

GOAL REACHED ! ! ! Then raised again to 150k. I guess the goal is to get as many signatures as possible. I assume the logic is if you go to sign a petition and the goal is five million, but the signatures are only at twenty five thousand you might not bother to sign. If the goal is lower then people might think they can reach it, so they sign. Then you raise to see if people will keep signing -

SO KEEP SIGNING.

Comment

Who knows, maybe the CW will adopt it
                                By Nolamom
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X