This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Main Baddie of SGU!!!

Well I have not seen this thread and might as well but this out...

Who do you all think will be the Baddie? I realize they may be a new race, but if you had to choose a current one, who would it be?

I'm hoping for Furlings! HEHE
    Last edited by GateTrek2004; 26 August 2008, 10:47 PM.
    sigpic
    Sig Created by Lovley Lahela!

Maybe they'll port Atlantis' upcoming race introduction as at least a secondary nemesis.
    If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff O'Connor View Post
      Maybe they'll port Atlantis' upcoming race introduction as at least a secondary nemesis.
      I'm thinking the new enemywill have used the 'seeded' gates (which may have been there for thousands of years) as a means to control numerous galaxies at once (good one Ancients! ), hence, the new enemies may arrive in Pegasus by coincidence as they expand their 'Gate Empire'...
      Meh.

Comment

My guess: A different kind of replicators

Comment

If the enemy is too powerful and advanced they'd be able to track the Destiny down and blow it up. Seeing as the crew can't control the ship's navigational schedule they'll have to go wherever it takes them so they won't be able to try evasive tactics like rushing off to the next galaxy or going back to the previous one. Hopefully the Destiny will have strong shields and big guns which, for some reason, the crew will be able to control even if they can't do anything else with the ship.
          sigpic

Comment

Q.

Comment

A goa'uld controlled wraith
              sigpic

Comment

The twist ought to be that the enemy has been piloting The Destiny the entire time and the crew have options early in the series to return home, but elect to stay on the journey to find the ship and destroy it before other galaxies are conquered and seeded.

...And they'll likely also start off as captivating and thought-provoking, then get replaced by The Replicators...who are now sentient furniture.

Comment

Yeah, I'm tired of the replicators, too. I hope they don't go down that easy route and instead create a believable baddie.
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

It will have young & desperate explorers, so sexual frustration?
                    sigpic

Comment

Sci-Fi channel
                      sigpic

Comment

My guess is that it is going to be the bad guys from the Daeduls Variations.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          Sci-Fi channel

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            Sci-Fi channel
                            I can picture it now...
                            "Last time on Stargate Universe, the team meet a new enemy... more advanced then the Goa'uld, more numerous then the Wraith and more powerful the Ori... it is... the Sci-Fi channel!"

Anyway to be serious now, I think they should introduce two big races... both antagonistic to one another and perhaps to the Destiny crew. Perhaps both sides are fighting over the resources of old dying galaxies and think the Destiny ship will lead them to a richer part of the universe.

I vote for the next race to be an alien race of shapeshifters called Phantoms

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

It's going to be a Wraith with a snake in it's head....with replicator arms!!!!
                              It feels good to be alive.
                              Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

Working...
                              X