No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh why am I sooooo aloooooone *looks up* Heeheee! I'm aloooooone here with him

I Snurched this list from here (Thanks Morjana)

It needs updating

Martin’s cameo appearances

Spoiler:
    Nemesis - Walking by in the SGC hallway when O'Neill is beamed up by Thor.

Small Victories - At the beginning of the episode, Martin Wood and Sgt. Siler are standing in the hallway, when Daniel comes running by on his way to the Gateroom.

Upgrades - In the scene where Sgt. Siler is knocked over the railing onto the steps leading up from the Control Room to the Briefing Room (by Jack), Martin is the man to the left of Siler who comes to Siler's aid. (Martin is wearing a SF's beret and uniform.)

Divide and Conquer – Can only be seen for a brief second – in the scene where Jack is going to be tested for the second time, and Sam rushes out from her security cell to see Jack, look to the right of Jack – standing in a connecting hallway is Sgt. Siler (his arm still in a sling from “Upgrades”) and Martin Wood.

Watergate - After the return from the opening credits, the pov is on the Stargate from the briefing room. Martin Wood and Sgt. Siler are working on the Stargate, as seen by General Hammond in the briefing room. (Kurt Russell, Col O'Neil in the movie, was visiting the set during the first control room scene, and is sitting in the background. [Darn, you can't see him.] Kurt was dressed as Elvis, as he was working on the movie, "3000 Miles to Graceland," in the studio next door. Per the DVD audio commentary.)

Scorched Earth - Standing with Sgt. Siler (and his big wrench), at the bottom of the stairs in the Control Room that lead up to the briefing room. In the scene after SG-1 meets with Lotan, and return to the SGC -- when Carter and Hammond climb the stairs to the briefing room, Martin Wood and Sgt. Siler are standing on the left hand side.

The Serpent's Venom – Standing next to Sgt. Siler in the control room (as Jack, Sam and Jacob enter).

Chain Reaction – Standing in the hallway, talking with Sgt. Siler (and his wrench), as Daniel and Sam walk past, en route to Sam’s lab, where General Bauer is waiting for her.

Enemies - When Ren'ault comes to the SGC, Martin Wood and Sgt. Siler are standing just outside the entrance to the SGC Gateroom

Red Sky – Technician working on the rocket in the gateroom.

Beast of Burden – Towards the end of the episode, during the scene where Carter and Teal'c create a diversion to break Jack, Daniel and the Unas out of the barn -- right when the C-4 goes off, and the natives run towards the water windmill to get water -- MW is the third villager from the top of the screen on the right hand side, running. (Per DVD audio commentary.)

Summit – In the gateroom, standing at those hi-tech pachinko machines (or whatever they are) – that are against the control room wall - with Sgt. Siler.

Menace – During the fire fight scene with the Replicators, Martin is portraying the SF kneeling next to RDA in the hallway.

Revelations – At the end of the episode, standing next to Sgt. Siler in the hallway.

Redemption, part 1 – Standing near Siler, in the hallway, near the elevator.

Redemption, part 2 – Technician working on the EM Generator in the gateroom.

The Other Guys – Standing next to Sgt. Siler at the medal ceremony, videotaping.

The Changeling – Standing behind Teal’c in the firehouse scene (at the fire truck).

Full Circle – Towards the end of the episode, in the control room scene. Martin is seated at a console, behind Carter and Sgt. Davis.

Fallen - Is in the elevator with Jonas at the beginning of the episode.

Revisions - Martin and Peter DeLuise make cameo appearances at the beginning of the episode, they in the background in the control room scene.

Avenger 2.0 - Martin and Sgt. Siler are standing in the corridor on level 28 just outside of the control room as Felger walks by. It appears that Siler has something in his eye.

Fallout -- During the video conference sequence in the SGC Gateroom, when Sam is on Kelowna, behind Sam, you can see Martin (and Sgt. Siler), pushing a cart. And, they may be in the last sequence in the SGC Gateroom, standing at one of the BLUs (blinking light units).

The Lost City - Part One -- Martin appears in the elevator scene with Jack.

In “Wormhole X-treme,” played one of the NID men.

In "Orpheus," Martin Wood and Sgt. Siler make cameo appearances during a control room scene. They walk behind Sam and Daniel, as Sam is showing Daniel some results from the gate logs.

Comment

You're not alone!

and lol, that you know all those cameo appearances...someone has been watching a bit too much MW... Just joking

I had a wonderful MW pic...but, but...it is/was on my laptop...

so...

*stares at other peoples pictures*
      sigpic

Comment

Aw (((((Jann))))) any news on your laptop? *crosses fingers*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Aw (((((Jann))))) any news on your laptop? *crosses fingers*
          Nope, gonna call them now...because I *need* it back...otherwise I'm going to be behind on my school work and since this computer doesn't even have word on it...*pokes it*...it's my ...music computer(very old but I adjusted it to listen music on Dolby surround and all )

So...I will tell ya later more
          sigpic

Comment

HubbaHubba...

So... where's this pic from?
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oh why am I sooooo aloooooone *looks up* Heeheee! I'm aloooooone here with him

I Snurched this list from here (Thanks Morjana)

It needs updating

Martin’s cameo appearances

Spoiler:
              Nemesis - Walking by in the SGC hallway when O'Neill is beamed up by Thor.

Small Victories - At the beginning of the episode, Martin Wood and Sgt. Siler are standing in the hallway, when Daniel comes running by on his way to the Gateroom.

Upgrades - In the scene where Sgt. Siler is knocked over the railing onto the steps leading up from the Control Room to the Briefing Room (by Jack), Martin is the man to the left of Siler who comes to Siler's aid. (Martin is wearing a SF's beret and uniform.)

Divide and Conquer – Can only be seen for a brief second – in the scene where Jack is going to be tested for the second time, and Sam rushes out from her security cell to see Jack, look to the right of Jack – standing in a connecting hallway is Sgt. Siler (his arm still in a sling from “Upgrades”) and Martin Wood.

Watergate - After the return from the opening credits, the pov is on the Stargate from the briefing room. Martin Wood and Sgt. Siler are working on the Stargate, as seen by General Hammond in the briefing room. (Kurt Russell, Col O'Neil in the movie, was visiting the set during the first control room scene, and is sitting in the background. [Darn, you can't see him.] Kurt was dressed as Elvis, as he was working on the movie, "3000 Miles to Graceland," in the studio next door. Per the DVD audio commentary.)

Scorched Earth - Standing with Sgt. Siler (and his big wrench), at the bottom of the stairs in the Control Room that lead up to the briefing room. In the scene after SG-1 meets with Lotan, and return to the SGC -- when Carter and Hammond climb the stairs to the briefing room, Martin Wood and Sgt. Siler are standing on the left hand side.

The Serpent's Venom – Standing next to Sgt. Siler in the control room (as Jack, Sam and Jacob enter).

Chain Reaction – Standing in the hallway, talking with Sgt. Siler (and his wrench), as Daniel and Sam walk past, en route to Sam’s lab, where General Bauer is waiting for her.

Enemies - When Ren'ault comes to the SGC, Martin Wood and Sgt. Siler are standing just outside the entrance to the SGC Gateroom

Red Sky – Technician working on the rocket in the gateroom.

Beast of Burden – Towards the end of the episode, during the scene where Carter and Teal'c create a diversion to break Jack, Daniel and the Unas out of the barn -- right when the C-4 goes off, and the natives run towards the water windmill to get water -- MW is the third villager from the top of the screen on the right hand side, running. (Per DVD audio commentary.)

Summit – In the gateroom, standing at those hi-tech pachinko machines (or whatever they are) – that are against the control room wall - with Sgt. Siler.

Menace – During the fire fight scene with the Replicators, Martin is portraying the SF kneeling next to RDA in the hallway.

Revelations – At the end of the episode, standing next to Sgt. Siler in the hallway.

Redemption, part 1 – Standing near Siler, in the hallway, near the elevator.

Redemption, part 2 – Technician working on the EM Generator in the gateroom.

The Other Guys – Standing next to Sgt. Siler at the medal ceremony, videotaping.

The Changeling – Standing behind Teal’c in the firehouse scene (at the fire truck).

Full Circle – Towards the end of the episode, in the control room scene. Martin is seated at a console, behind Carter and Sgt. Davis.

Fallen - Is in the elevator with Jonas at the beginning of the episode.

Revisions - Martin and Peter DeLuise make cameo appearances at the beginning of the episode, they in the background in the control room scene.

Avenger 2.0 - Martin and Sgt. Siler are standing in the corridor on level 28 just outside of the control room as Felger walks by. It appears that Siler has something in his eye.

Fallout -- During the video conference sequence in the SGC Gateroom, when Sam is on Kelowna, behind Sam, you can see Martin (and Sgt. Siler), pushing a cart. And, they may be in the last sequence in the SGC Gateroom, standing at one of the BLUs (blinking light units).

The Lost City - Part One -- Martin appears in the elevator scene with Jack.

In “Wormhole X-treme,” played one of the NID men.

In "Orpheus," Martin Wood and Sgt. Siler make cameo appearances during a control room scene. They walk behind Sam and Daniel, as Sam is showing Daniel some results from the gate logs.
              Well... hello! That's a bigger list then I thought it would be... Funny thing is that the discription of a lot of these sound absolutely familiar, but I would never have been able to dish them up like that...
              Thanks jumble!

Me thinks we need to edt this list into the first post, so we can find it more easily (for purposes of Quick Martin Fix )... what do you think?
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I just had to retrace my steps to figure out where I got it (been all over the internet looking for him this morning ) and its from here in the GW Images Gallery That's definitely the best pic I've found of him so far, I mean..... is it getting hot in here?

Yes about putting the list on the first page, do you want to put it in your first post or do you want me to plonk it in mine?

We also need to try to update it a bit, I'm sure he's been in a lot more eps since that list was made in 2004 He also appeared in

Homecoming
                Prophecy
                Abyss
                Last Stand
                Ascension

but I don't have the details (yet )

Edit: D'oh! I can't believe I missed the most recent one - Continuum, he was on the ice with RDA when they met up with Sam and Cam
                Last edited by Jumble; 15 October 2008, 04:10 AM.

Comment

Well, I could edit this one in mine and that way there's space in yours for the ''Which eps did Martin direct/produce/been creative with list''

And you retraced your steps for me? Aww... *hugs* I might have been able to take ''I don't remember for an answer, this time I shall go and look

sigpic

Comment

Hey... I've seen that gallery before, yet I never saw that picture... I think I over focused on RDA and AT there... Or, I thunked so hard that I hit my head and just didn't remember... Mmm...

sigpic

Comment

Ok, let's do it that way Ooooh loooook at our post counts ^^^^^^

Edit: I think maybe its been added, because I have a lot of Martin pics from that album, but I'm sure I wouldn't have missed that one

Comment

Alright, I'll get to it!

WooHood!!! We're milestone twinning again!
                        Martin makes us post like wild women. Arrrr!

sigpic

Comment

He certainly does

And to celebrate

Comment

Hehe! Thank you, twin sister, I bet Mom's very proud!
                            I don't share banners, nor can I make Martin look better than he already does so I'll offer you this:

We babble away
                            Due to The Awesome Martin
                            We love him muchly
                            we're sooo never partin'

He directs our eppies
                            with care and finesse
                            He's as groovy as a Hippy song
                            and warm just like jazz

He sure makes us sing
                            and happy Dance nude
                            he's the bestest PTB
                            our Martin WooHood!

Congrats on 4100 !!

sigpic

Comment

Lovely tribute to our Martin, Nad

Comment

Lovely tribute to our Martin, Nad

Why, thank you ma'am! I think Martin brings out the poet in me...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X