No announcement yet.

How expensive are the dvds!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mine seem legit.hopefully season 2 is legit because i got them from seperate people...praying and praying.i am really enjoying season 1...awesome as expected.

Comment

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
      mine seem legit.hopefully season 2 is legit because i got them from seperate people...praying and praying.i am really enjoying season 1...awesome as expected.
      And it only gets better from there! Seriously, I love season 1, but it's not until the end of the season that the show really takes off.
      Chief of the GGP (Gateworld Grammar Police). Punctuation is your friend. Use it!

Great happy armies shall be gathered and trained to oppose all who embrace doubt. In the name of Hope, ships shall be built to carry our disciples out amongst the stars, and we will spread Optimism to all the doubters. The power of the Optimi will be felt far and wide, and the pessimists shall become positive-thinkers.
      Hallowed are the Optimi.

Comment

Originally posted by Chricton View Post

I've seen that before...I figured it was fake. There are some that almost appear to be fake but aren't, like this gigantic thing:

That's the one I got from Amazon UK.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mousie View Post
          That's the one I got from Amazon UK.
          In that case I have a quick question... Does it simply hold all the original two-disc releases with exterior boxes like these:

Or is it just the smaller, regular-sized keepcases?
          Music Profile: 83710 Songs --- 3714 Artists --- 7051 Albums

Comment

ok so i should now be broke because i ordered the rest of the seasons and the mini series....thank god(and im not religous at all) i start working in a week!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
              ok so i should now be broke because i ordered the rest of the seasons and the mini series....thank god(and im not religous at all) i start working in a week!!!!!!!!!
              Wise purchases, my friend. Very wise.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

humph. The ****ing git was a scammer it seems.

Still not got the DVDs. they've set their ebay feedback to private so you can't see it in detail, but they keep getting more negatives every minute now.

Cant even do a paypal dispute as the page keeps telling me its not available. RAGGGGGGE. So far im out £86 and by the looks of it wont be getting my DVDs or my money.

Comment

Originally posted by Chricton View Post
                  In that case I have a quick question... Does it simply hold all the original two-disc releases with exterior boxes like these:

Or is it just the smaller, regular-sized keepcases?
                  I'll have to check tonight but they are slimpack ones. Not as big as the ones in your pic.
                  sigpic

Comment

I am glad i got them when i did it was still relatively cheep when i got the complete collection
                    sigpic
                    Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                    Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by Automission View Post
                      humph. The ****ing git was a scammer it seems.

Still not got the DVDs. they've set their ebay feedback to private so you can't see it in detail, but they keep getting more negatives every minute now.

Cant even do a paypal dispute as the page keeps telling me its not available. RAGGGGGGE. So far im out £86 and by the looks of it wont be getting my DVDs or my money.

This is why I am never going to risk trying to buy season 1 (it's the only season I don't have)...let alone ever buy anything else off of ebay. I'll just keep on hoping that Sony will finally get off it's butt and release S1 on dvd again. I just don't trust sellers on the internet that I don't know.

Sorry that you are getting screwed over like that. Hopefully there will be someway for you to dispute it and get your your money back.
                      IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                        This is why I am never going to risk trying to buy season 1 (it's the only season I don't have)...let alone ever buy anything else off of ebay. I'll just keep on hoping that Sony will finally get off it's butt and release S1 on dvd again. I just don't trust sellers on the internet that I don't know.

Sorry that you are getting screwed over like that. Hopefully there will be someway for you to dispute it and get your your money back.
                        I won't deal with Ebay either anymore. Too many bad experiences.

I really hope you get your money back too, Automission.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

go on amazon.com and order from the private sellers on there...almost all of those guys have perfect feedbacks and my dvds came in decent time...are legit and in great condition.really hope you get your money back though automission,iv never used ebay but i still dont trust it.

Comment

Ebay will give you your money back. Just email them directly if the dispute function isn't working. Just be sure that the arrival "window" is over, you should have been given a set of dates. Nothing worse than sending a nasty letter and getting a package in the mail the next day.

I don't know, I've never really had an issue with ebay. Just stick to highly rated sellers, same with amazon. Never buy from someone with hidden feedback. I passed on a 19.99 4-disc 1.1 starburst set the other day because the seller had zero feedback.

Just got the 3.1, 3.2 and 3.3 starburst DVD's from ebay this week at relatively fair prices. Not too far from the original MSRP actually. Got lucky on those. At this point I'm not holding my breath for Sony. I'll be all over a bluray release but chances are their DVD's, if ever released, won't be nearly as well-produced as ADV's were. Many of Sony's DVD sets are downright barebones.
                            Last edited by Chricton; 18 April 2009, 03:00 PM.
                            Music Profile: 83710 Songs --- 3714 Artists --- 7051 Albums

Comment

I ordered the complete dvd set from Amazon UK some weeks ago for 97£ (not the marketplace), but they cancelled my order because they could no longer obtain one.

Comment

Originally posted by Rian View Post
                                I ordered the complete dvd set from Amazon UK some weeks ago for 97£ (not the marketplace), but they cancelled my order because they could no longer obtain one.
                                I am very sorry to hear that. These DVDs need to be put back into production, even if it is very limited.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X