The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The maximum size of your custom image is 65 by 60 pixels or 7.8 KB"

The one you showed us is 100 x 100, so you need to reduce it. As it's square, it might be easier to reduce it to 60 x 60 px

I'm thinking that little kiss would not be so innocent

Comment

*hrhrhr* I knew it! but that's ok! Any Martin's dreams since last one? Any phone numbers?

Oh you are right with this avatar sizes! Tomorrow I would do bigger one, for now it automaticly changed the size...
      sigpic
      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

It's made the text a bit blurred My advice on avatars is to make them at 100 x 100, then reduce them to 60 x 60 before you put the text on. That way the text doesn't go blurry when you reduce it

I've finally finished my S.H.I.P. Shipmas project So now I'm off to bed, to sleep, perchance to dream...............

No, haven't had any more phone number dreams Still, there's always tonight

Comment

thank you for this advice! I was just about to ask if you have any to make text looks more clear I will remember that! *hugs*

Hyhyhy then sweet dreams( my today's was with Jack shooting to Angelina Jolie don't know why that kind of dream hrhrhrh

Oh you remind my that I wanted to ask you something about S.H.I.P. shipmas (I'll pm you tomorrow because I barely can see the monitor ) ((Wood Night))
          sigpic
          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
            Don't worry Jumble! Your time and work doesn't go for nothing!
            Look what I've made! I finally decided to change my avatar from this lovely Shep made by Luci(thanks and hugs) to this one

I so love smiling faces and noticed that I imagine people here similar as their avatars so I always wanna to smile
            That's a great avatar!

But really? I look like a toddler penguin? Like tree toddler penguins?
            Cooool!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            I've finally finished my S.H.I.P. Shipmas project So now I'm off to bed, to sleep, perchance to dream...............
            WooHood! *hugs jumble* Well done!

I have gotten far with my Secret Santa Project
            I think I outdid myself in Corn! Yes, ladies. I would go as far as to crown myself The Queen Of Corny for this one
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Yes Nad, thanks your avatar I imagine you being such cute as these penguins maybe a little frightened
              sigpic
              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                That's a great avatar!

But really? I look like a toddler penguin? Like tree toddler penguins?
                Cooool!

WooHood! *hugs jumble* Well done!

I have gotten far with my Secret Santa Project
                I think I outdid myself in Corn! Yes, ladies. I would go as far as to crown myself The Queen Of Corny for this one
                Thanks And definitely the Queen of Corn, you always have been

I still see you as your profile pic

And "WoodNight"??? Gah! Why have we never thought of that one before?

Ok then WooooodNight WooHooos! *hugs everyone* *falls off chair in total exhaustion* *crawls up the stairs*.....................................*aaaaah, dreams of Martin........* *under that rainbow, in a poppy field* Ok, I'm going

Comment

Don't worry Jumble! Your time and work doesn't go for nothing!
                  Look what I've made! I finally decided to change my avatar from this lovely Shep made by Luci(thanks and hugs) to this one
                  http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k...jka/icon18.png
                  I so love smiling faces and noticed that I imagine people here similar as their avatars so I always wanna to smile
                  Wow. Hot. Avatar

*grins*

I love it to thunk Martin
                  sigpic

Comment

Yes Nad, thanks your avatar I imagine you being such cute as these penguins maybe a little frightened
                    Hehe, Bless you.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    Thanks And definitely the Queen of Corn, you always have been

I still see you as your profile pic

And "WoodNight"??? Gah! Why have we never thought of that one before?

Ok then WooooodNight WooHooos! *hugs everyone* *falls off chair in total exhaustion* *crawls up the stairs*.....................................*aaaaah, dreams of Martin........* *under that rainbow, in a poppy field* Ok, I'm going
                    Why, thank you ma'am!

And see? I have the image of a cute little kid that likes to dress up as a penguin and loves chocolate... It's accurate, too!

And jumble's right, Achaja, ''WoodNight'''s a keeper
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Letting you all in on the depth of my 'obssession' here

I often don't sleep well, and on some occasions have been known to PhotoShop or be on GW at something ridiculous like 4 am. Such was the case last night (or this morning), when I felt compelled to alter something I have made for S.H.I.P.mas because it involved Martin and I knew I hadn't got it quite right

Don't worry I'm getting to the point

When I got in my car this morning, I put my new Take That cd in the player and off I went.

Then I had to pull over for safety's sake because this song just made me ROFL so much The first five verses just seemed soooooo me

Clicky here

Up All Night

Sometimes I see your face, looking at me
                      All your love and grace, smiling at me
                      All the things we had but never understood

At times it cuts me up, thinking of you
                      All the hope I’ve got, wasted on you
                      All the talks we had never did no good

Oh maybe, I don't need you to save me
                      I just want you to help me, cos you're keeping me up all night
                      I'm so tired of waiting,
                      Waiting here for nothing
                      I should be up all night with you

Pour another glass,
                      While I watch the bottle disappear
                      While I watch the morning light appear
                      Thinking about you

Oh maybe, I don't need you to save me
                      I just want you to help me, cos you're keeping me up all night
                      I'm so tired of waiting,
                      Waiting here for nothing
                      I should be up all night with you

Comment

*giggles* Damn those songs and their truths!!! TRUTHS!!! *shakes fist*

Dear - the hour is getting to my fron, I think.

Meanwhile, tlaking of Martin and obsessing (when aren't we?) I got off the train today and almost fell over my heels doing a double take. The train conductor looked EXACTLY like our Martin for a second. Exactly! And I whipped around so wuickly to get another look that my feet tripped over each other and I nearly fell down the stairs.

And that's how I knew I'd passed the point of no return
                        sigpic

Comment

Nad now has coffee up her nose

Oh gosh, that's funny!
                          I vote we make that jumble's anthem

...I wonder if any of the Take That guys is a GW member...

TT OT:
                          Spoiler:
                          I haven't really heard any of the new Take That, but is this a quite surprising sound for them, or do I just have too many classic TT songs in my mind?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                            *giggles* Damn those songs and their truths!!! TRUTHS!!! *shakes fist*

Dear - the hour is getting to my fron, I think.

Meanwhile, tlaking of Martin and obsessing (when aren't we?) I got off the train today and almost fell over my heels doing a double take. The train conductor looked EXACTLY like our Martin for a second. Exactly! And I whipped around so wuickly to get another look that my feet tripped over each other and I nearly fell down the stairs.

And that's how I knew I'd passed the point of no return

I bet that when you took a second glance at the man, he was blonde, had a mustache and and very un sexy arms, huh?

sigpic

Comment

Bekki, I know what you mean! It seems to me that every man I see lately looks like Martin for a couple of seconds - he's blinded me to other men

Nad the new Take That CD is called 'Circus' and quite a lot of the songs are jaunty like that one. I haven't listened to it all yet (I sorta got stuck on Up All Night ), but I like what I've heard so far. And there's one called 'Julie'

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

I bet that when you took a second glance at the man, he was blonde, had a mustache and and very un sexy arms, huh?
                                He was blonde...no moustache though *sighs* and I thought I had come so close

I'll just have to get famous and demand to be in SGU! Yes...that will be my plan to meet our Martin!

*yawns* and with that Woohoos, I had better hit the hay. I've got wall sanding to do tomorrow
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X