Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Face-Off

SPOILER

Michael and Todd were both in this episode. Admittedly it was an indirect meeting. Do you think They will come face to face and duke it out as to who is going to be the face of the villian in the future?

The Lanteans have given both of them advantages over any other faction.

Michaels "first salvo" was derived from our research. It is his superweapon.

Todd has enough to make a cure. A cure he could use to rally the Wraith in a Join me or die campaign. Now he can rally the Wraith against Michael. He can use these info in order negotiate his way back into Wraith collective.
    Stargate Revival Please!

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
    SPOILER

Michael and Todd were both in this episode. Admittedly it was an indirect meeting. Do you think They will come face to face and duke it out as to who is going to be the face of the villian in the future?

The Lanteans have given both of them advantages over any other faction.

Michaels "first salvo" was derived from our research. It is his superweapon.

Todd has enough to make a cure. A cure he could use to rally the Wraith in a Join me or die campaign. Now he can rally the Wraith against Michael. He can use these info in order negotiate his way back into Wraith collective.
    i hope they come face to face to have a massive battle with lots of wraith blood going everywhere woooo i wanna see who wins
    sigpic
    [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

Todd & co are the System Lords and Michael is Baal. Let's just wait for the replicators
      sigpic
      Don't forget to vote up if you like my ideas. (me <-- attention whore )

Comment

Originally posted by The.Road.Not.Taken View Post
        i hope they come face to face to have a massive battle with lots of wraith blood going everywhere woooo i wanna see who wins
        Micheal would win hands down. that's why i don't want to see that confrontation. i like todd and i hope he stick around. i don't want to see him fall victim to Micheal or his "dominant race".
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xSFx View Post
          Todd & co are the System Lords and Michael is Baal. Let's just wait for the replicators
          Todd's character is a better parallel for Ba'al, though, while Michael is much more ego-maniacal and System Lord like.

Comment

My bad, I ment Anubis. Todd can be Baal.
            sigpic
            Don't forget to vote up if you like my ideas. (me <-- attention whore )

Comment

I want to see Todd tortured by Michael...or Michael tortured by Todd. A battle of wits and wisdom is what I want to see, not fisticuffs.

Comment

I don't know about an actual fight, but I would love to see how a conversation between them would go. That would be awesome!
                sigpic

Find your Destiny

Comment

todd will argue his not wraith but i would think if they did fight todd would win
                  sigpic

Comment

Michael begins to gloat, Todd shoots him. Todd is hardcore and awesome. ^_^

A meeting between the two would be quite interesting.
                    Rush rocks.

Comment

i want to see them have a hand to hand battle, just to see who would win.. and feed off the other.

Comment

I'd love to see a face off. todd might try to reason/bargain at first, but realize michael is beyond reasoning with and fight him. I think todd would win because he'd fight wisely, whereas michael would be too impulsive. that is, provided michael's bugs didn't interfere... but sheppard could always come in and even up the todd's odds if it did.

Comment

Originally posted by xSFx View Post
                          Uh..... sorry friend. They came and went when you weren't looking.

Comment

Maybe Todd and Baal can team up and take on the Tauri.

Comment

When I first saw this I thought * That terrible movie starring Nick Cage (great actor) and Jhon Voltro ( spelling ?) but..........

I think Todd would win. Why?, you ask, well....... I well enlightin y'all

It remind me of when Tealc got rid of his symboite ( which would be micheal losing his sucky thing) well... he went through that rough patch of being weak but he was able to rebound because A. He's a good guy. and B. Who we kidding he's the Teal'c.

Well the point is that Micheal won't be able to overcome the lack of sucky thing.

And Todd still has his sucky thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X