Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much do the Wraith know about Michael?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much do the Wraith know about Michael?

I'm wondering how much the Wraith know about Michael and what's happened to him. It's obvious that they know about the Wraith that is no longer a Wraith, but I wonder if they know that the people from Atlantis are responsible for what happened to him?
    sigpic

Find your Destiny

Of that, I'm not quite sure. Personally though, I don't think the Wraith know the Atlantis team is responsible.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Todd is tricky to read sometimes - but I'm guessing from what we saw, he knows the Lanteans have a hand in what happened - why else would he know that only the Atlantis team - and Michael -could be the responsible for the current situation? Here's how I see it from Kindred:

Todd confronts the Lanteans about the poisonings...he says, "That's because they were poisoned, and I suspect you already know how." He was not happy right there - the expression on his face, and his overall attitude, tells all.

He knows that the Lanteans helped the Hoffans, that they are partially responsible for what is happening to his kind. Todd is well aware of the technology the Lanteans possess, and the lengths they will go to to rid the galaxy of the Wraith. He also knows that there are only two parties who have the capability to launch such an attack - Michael, and the Lanteans. So, here he may see some connection - or know of a connection - between the two.

In his second meeting, when Shep and Rodney tell Todd that they already know who it is, and that his name is Michael ("Don't ask why") - just watch Todd's expressions. When Todd says, "I know the one of whom you speak, and I believe you are correct," and Shep replies, "Confirmation, without us giving you anything - that's very generous," - I get the feeling that the confirmation went both ways. Todd confirmed to Sheppard that 'Michael' was the guy they're after, while Sheppard confirmed to Todd - just by knowing who he is - that the Lanteans probably played a part in his transformation. He may have heard rumors, but for the Atlantis team to know him, to know him by name, and to know about his transformation - that probably confirmed in his mind that the Lanteans had a hand in creating 'Michael'.

Of course, I'm just guessing here - but it would make sense. Todd seems able to put two-and-two together fairly easily, so if he didn't know for sure before, I'm pretty certain now he knows basically how 'Michael' came into existence.

das
      sigpic

Comment

Does this finally confirm that the Wraith do not have names among themselves then?

Comment

I was surprised that it was so easy for the Wraith to obtain the location of one of Michael's bases. Or maybe it only looked easy but they still managed. I would mean they know quite a lot. If they know he messes with their food and know the location of even one base, they could neutralise him...

Icarium

Comment

Originally posted by Ranlier View Post
            Does this finally confirm that the Wraith do not have names among themselves then?
            It would be better to assume that, if they did have names, 'Michael' wouldn't be on their list.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Sheppard confirmed to Todd - just by knowing who he is - that the Lanteans probably played a part in his transformation. He may have heard rumors, but for the Atlantis team to know him, to know him by name, and to know about his transformation - that probably confirmed in his mind that the Lanteans had a hand in creating 'Michael'.
              Why would it be so obvious that the Lanteans created Michael?

Lanteans name things all the time. Todd, Bob, Steve, Fran.
              sigpic
              Don't forget to vote up if you like my ideas. (me <-- attention whore )

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
                I was surprised that it was so easy for the Wraith to obtain the location of one of Michael's bases. Or maybe it only looked easy but they still managed. I would mean they know quite a lot. If they know he messes with their food and know the location of even one base, they could neutralise him...

Icarium
                they're probably afraid of him. afraid of the confrontation. and from what i understand only todd found out about the base, not all the wraith. still i wonder how that's possible but than again there has to be a story...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ziga1980 View Post
                  they're probably afraid of him. afraid of the confrontation. and from what i understand only todd found out about the base, not all the wraith. still i wonder how that's possible but than again there has to be a story...
                  Well, MIchael poses a serious threat to the Wraith. I think that on such occasion they would really join their forces and attack him.

And I wonder, do the Wraith worshippers meet and exchange such secret information while on a mission?

Icarium

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
                    Well, MIchael poses a serious threat to the Wraith. I think that on such occasion they would really join their forces and attack him.

And I wonder, do the Wraith worshippers meet and exchange such secret information while on a mission?

Icarium
                    It would be strange not to team up to defeat him! Although he apparently only has one Cruiser, not 20 Hives... We'll see.

And I'd like to see more about the Worshipers too!

Comment

The Wraith must unite for Freedom.. or the Terrorists win.
                      A pre-emptive strike would have been in order
                      sigpic
                      Don't forget to vote up if you like my ideas. (me <-- attention whore )

Comment

Originally posted by xSFx View Post
                        The Wraith must unite for Freedom.. or the Terrorists win.
                        A pre-emptive strike would have been in order
                        The thing is, those Queens would rather eat each other for breakfast, than join forces. Betrayal is inevitable.

And think about the Sateda Commander, the ugly guy? Do you see someone like him joining forces?

Todd might, but won't stay long either. We know he wants to rule them all.

Comment

They seem to know a lot.

Espeically Todd.

However, I do not think Michael and Todd were lover boys.

Comment

Originally posted by Ranlier View Post
                            Well, since they are telepathic, i do not see a need for them to name themselves. Just us.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                              Well, since they are telepathic, i do not see a need for them to name themselves. Just us.
                              You'd be surprised how well a silly 'hey, you!' works in that network. ^^

Hopefully we'll find that out before they're ded.

Comment

Working...
                              X