No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh, it's lazy alright...

Me and my cat, Saphira, chilling in the couch working on my Arduino code exercises and now working on my 3D model of a toy train. Later when I get home from the parental units I plan to finish my day taking a long hot bath, and then catch up with the season finale of The Librarians, the next episode of Black Lightning, Arrow and possibly Hawaii Five-0 (if that aired this week) -- nope, it didn't so no H5O.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Oh, it's lazy alright...

Me and my cat, Saphira, chilling in the couch working on my Arduino code exercises and now working on my 3D model of a toy train. Later when I get home from the parental units I plan to finish my day taking a long hot bath, and then catch up with the season finale of The Librarians, the next episode of Black Lightning, Arrow and possibly Hawaii Five-0 (if that aired this week) -- nope, it didn't so no H5O.
        I see you watch The Librarians. What a cute show. Not a lot of shows on this week due to the Olympics.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          I see you watch The Librarians. What a cute show. Not a lot of shows on this week due to the Olympics.
          Good opportunity to catch up on some movies.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I've been a fan of The Librarians since The Librarian films.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
              I hear you about winter! I've been dreaming about going to Bermuda again (it would be my 4th time there... I love it there).
              I hope you can make that happen again. I might luck out with a work assignment. Cross your fingers. No Bermuda, but it would get me near a beautiful beach. I need it. I am the most blah human ever right now. I'm like the weird little guy in that Farscape episode yelling "I need more light!"

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Well, hopefully it's happier for all of you...our washing machine went out yesterday afternoon. Argh, now we've got to deal with that.

In better news, how 'bout that Infinity War mini trailer?
              Yes! I did a Thor Marathon last weekend and starting on Iron Man next.

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
              Yeah that trailer was great as well. Maybe especially because it still managed to be so different from the first one too.

I've been spending a lot of time trying to guess which parts may appear at which point in the movie. I'm guessing the New York fight with Dr. Strange, Iron Man and Spiderman is early and the Wakanda fight with everyone is the action climax? And my guess is the thing with Thanos, Spiderman and Iron Man would be between that.

It is important to keep in mind that trailers can be very misleading. Even in recent months, I've noticed Thor: Ragnarok, Justice League and Star Wars: The Last Jedi all have had intentionally deceptive trailers.
              Rogue One was the worst. That may have been unintentional initially as they did so many re-shoots, but I still saw some of those trailers leading right up to the movie with the old scenes.

Oh, it's lazy alright...

I missed the first few epps of Arrow and then couldn't find them online. I'm waiting for the whole season to drop on Netflix and then I'll binge away. I'm so far behind on H50, I may never catch up.
              sigpic
              Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                Still no snow here. This winter has been very dry. Going to see Justice League tomorrow.
                I finally saw this too. Maybe it helped that I heard so many negative reviews before viewing (and it really helped to see Jason on the big screen), but I liked it. I'll be watching it again.
                sigpic
                Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good opportunity to catch up on some movies.
                  That's exactly what we're doing. We clicked on a Netflix recommendation last night and there was Jason Momoa beating up on Sly Stone. Good times. Decent movie. Bullet To the Head I think it was called.

I've been a fan of The Librarians since The Librarian films.
                  Us too. We were thrilled when they started the series. Such a great popcorn show. Personally I'm getting tired of so much sex and politics in my shows. We find ourselves deleting a lot more than we used to.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                    I am the most blah human ever right now. I'm like the weird little guy in that Farscape episode yelling "I need more light!"

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                    I'm so far behind on H50, I may never catch up.
                    Then it might be interesting to know they're probably on their last season cause what's-his-name-again who plays McGarrett always said he would do 8 seasons max, and a few months ago I read an interview with him where he said that his body couldn't take much more of the action. His back is shot so I'm guessing this is the last season but they had a good run. I really enjoyed the show from start to finish.

And hey, if you're looking for something new, y'all are in the right countries for it, you could always give Stargate Origins a try (20 dollars to watch all 100 minutes and get access to exclusive content -- and you're truly a VIP, the elite of the fandom cause no-one else has access to it -- beyond the US, CA, the UK, GE, AUS & NZ).

Hence why I'm ignoring it exists, except for Ellie Gall.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Us too. We were thrilled when they started the series. Such a great popcorn show. Personally I'm getting tired of so much sex and politics in my shows. We find ourselves deleting a lot more than we used to.
                      Mmmm, popcorn...

AoS is my popcorn show, with a side order of The Curse of Oak Island as some utterly ridiculous and mindless reality TV crack. Other than that, I'm mostly watching movies these days.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday! Oh yeah, and Happy Valentine's Day!

Comment

And happy Black Panther premiere day

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Mmmm, popcorn...

AoS is my popcorn show, with a side order of The Curse of Oak Island as some utterly ridiculous and mindless reality TV crack. Other than that, I'm mostly watching movies these days.
                            I've gone up and down on AoS. It was never my favorite, but I thought this latest half season story line on Agents of Shield is probably my favorite arc the show has ever done. I almost kind of didn't want them to get back home. Forget about whatever is waiting for them back on Earth, just make the show into a futuristic space opera from now on.
                            "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

I love AoS -- all of it. Like literally all of it.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

And happy Black Panther premiere day
                                Friday here in the US.

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                                I've gone up and down on AoS. It was never my favorite, but I thought this latest half season story line on Agents of Shield is probably my favorite arc the show has ever done. I almost kind of didn't want them to get back home. Forget about whatever is waiting for them back on Earth, just make the show into a futuristic space opera from now on.
                                That would certainly stop the constant whining from the fanboys about when are the Avengers going to find out Coulson is alive...

Comment

Working...
                                X