Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your favorite Stargate Atlantis character(s)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todd, Carson, Michael, Steve, Bob and Ronon but they are not in a specific order, like them all same much
    Last edited by DarkenLycht; 09 November 2017, 01:03 PM. Reason: spelling and grammar XD

Comment

Originally posted by Ameli View Post
      Always wondered if it was because the actor made the choice to leave for other work, or if they just decided to write him off. Haven't found any info on that.
      Err... no, they didn't actually know what to do with the Ford character so they instead shuffed him out the door and brought in Ronon instead.

My favorite character(s)... It would be easier to ask me who my least favorite character(s) is/are.

My absolute favorite character will always be Doctor Kate Heightmeyer, followed by Teyla and Elizabeth, Sheppard, Zelenka, Cadman, Beckett, Lorne, Katie Brown, Novak, Ford, Ronon, Chuck, Chaya...
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Err... no, they didn't actually know what to do with the Ford character so they instead shuffed him out the door and brought in Ronon instead.

My favorite character(s)... It would be easier to ask me who my least favorite character(s) is/are.

My absolute favorite character will always be Doctor Kate Heightmeyer, followed by Teyla and Elizabeth, Sheppard, Zelenka, Cadman, Beckett, Lorne, Katie Brown, Novak, Ford, Ronon, Chuck, Chaya...
        Felt like they did not know what to do with Ford, but tbh I doidn't like him that much, so I was not too sad about hiim being replaced by Ronon

I like Kate, too wouldn't say she is a fave but I do like her still, wouöldn't have minded if she had had a bigger role

Comment

Sheppard
          McKay
          Zelenka
          Carson
          Carter

Comment

Lorne
            Sheppard
            McKay
            Woolsey
            Last edited by Katze; 06 October 2017, 02:43 AM.
            To be German is to do everything possible to the potatoe, and possibly one or two things more.

Comment

Originally posted by Quantumentanglement View Post
              Carter
              Do we really see her as an Atlantis character?

She's basically an SG1 transplant.

Comment

Do we really see her as an Atlantis character?

She's basically an SG1 transplant.
                She was the commander of Atlantis in the 4th season I believe. I agree that it's a bit cheating to put her name in there but c'mon she blew up a sun

Comment

She was the commander of Atlantis in the 4th season I believe. I agree that it's a bit cheating to put her name in there but c'mon she blew up a sun
                  McKay destroyed half a galaxy...

Comment

McKay destroyed half a galaxy...
                    My thoughts exactly. If destroying a sun makes you Atlantis commander, well damn, than McKay should have been made general and head of the entire stargate program

Btw, it was half a solar system, not half a galaxy... If they had made another 5 seasons of Atlantis, I'm sure he would have got there though

Ofcourse, unless you take into account the episode where the "cool" McKay from the alternate universe shows up... McKay's experiment was about to destroy that whole alternate galaxy

Comment

To be fair to Carter's propensity for large scale destruction (), by exploding the star she unquestionably destroyed that solar system. It's even talked about in the episode:

CARTER
                      Every star is a delicate balance between the explosive force of the fusion going on in it's core which tends to want to blow it apart and the gravitational force of it's mass which tends to want to crush it into a little ball. Now if we could disrupt that balance by suddenly removing some of the star's mass we could create an artificial supernova. The blast wave would expand at nearly the speed of light. It would destroy everything in this system within a matter of minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by DrMckay View Post
                        My thoughts exactly. If destroying a sun makes you Atlantis commander, well damn, than McKay should have been made general and head of the entire stargate program

Btw, it was half a solar system, not half a galaxy... If they had made another 5 seasons of Atlantis, I'm sure he would have got there though

Ofcourse, unless you take into account the episode where the "cool" McKay from the alternate universe shows up... McKay's experiment was about to destroy that whole alternate galaxy
                        Well I guess both McKay and Carter know how to go out with style (or make others go like that *shrugs* )

Comment

Size does matter after all.

Comment

Touche about McKay However, Carter meant to destroy that star but McKay destroyed the system accidentally

Comment

Touche about McKay However, Carter meant to destroy that star but McKay destroyed the system accidentally
                              Semantics.

Comment

Semantics.

Comment

Working...
                                X