Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask the casts of Stargate YOUR questions!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Staff, what do the numbers in brackets by the actors' names mean? Sorry if it's listed somewhere already.

Questions:

For Rachel Luttrell

Lots of people, including myself, saw your character as somewhat wallpapered during a lot of the series. Do you think that this was the case? Are there any things that you would have liked to have seen your character do, or her people? Where do you think things would have gone for Teyla had the show gone on? She was such an amazing character! I wish more had been done with her. You were just amazing as Teyla!!! Thank you.

For David Hewlett

So when is StarCrossed ever going to see the light of day? I think it's a wonderful concept for a show, and your comedic skills should land you a spot on on the air for sure. If the show gets made, are Paul and Rachel still going to be a part of it? The small skit they had in A Dog's Breakfast was great. I hope they get to do that show with you. Thanks for your time.

For Paul McGillion

It was great to see you get a cameo in the last Star Trek movie. Do you think your character might get to return at all? Can you say if you will have a part in the next film? I loved Dr. Beckett, and thank you for doing such a great job at playing him!

For Joe Flanigan

How do you feel about the progression of your character from the beginning of the series to the end? Are there any things you would have liked to have seen your character do that he didn't do. Anything you would have liked to have learned or for the audience to have learned that we didn't? I will always love John and his team. John always looked out for his team, and it's been said that you did this for your cast mates too. Was the team aspect of the show really important to you, and why? Thank you.

Those are my questions. Thanks.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Lady Blue View Post
      @ Staff, what do the numbers in brackets by the actors' names mean? Sorry if it's listed somewhere already.
      The answer to that is in the first initial post along with the top post of this page.
      Creation Chicago Con 2004, 2005, 2008-2015
      Creation Vancouver Con 2008-2012 R.I.P.
      Creation Minneapolis Con (HOST) 2010
      Wizard Chicago Comic-Con 2010-2015
      Cyphan Con Chicago (TALENT MANAGER) 2010-2012
      Con-Version Calgary 2010
      C2E2 2013-2015
      TimeGate 2014, 2015 (GUEST)
      Hawaii Con 2014, 2015 (STAFF/PANEL MODERATOR)
      Fantasticon Milwaukee 2014
      FCD (First Contact Day) 2015, 2016 (HOST/TALENT COORDINATOR)

Comment

This is for Garry Chalk:

I grew up with you as Optimus Primal on Beasties: Transformers. Have you kept abreast of the Transformers shows or lost it like I did, only maintaining those fun times?

Comment

Joe Flannigan

Is John Sheppard the charecter you play similar to how you are in real life? Would you classify your friendship with Jason Momoa as kinda similar to the John/Ronon relationship? Of all the women that John Sheppard has met who would you want him to end up with? If given the oppurtunity would you like to see your charecter given control of Stargate Command?

David Hewlett

What do you think of Rodney Mckay's egotistical side and how could he further improve on it? If Rodney Mckay and Jennifer Keller got married who would Mckay have as best man?

Amanda Tapping,

If you were offered the choice between command of the SGC and Atlantis which one would you choose? Also are there any chances that if they get the SGA movies up and running that you will make a guest appearance in it?
          1 “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. 2 In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. 4 And where I go you know, and the way you know.”
          5 Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?”
          6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

John 14:1-6

Comment

Please note that in the inital post, there are names that are now in a red font. This means an interview with them is imminent and the deadline for submitting is near.

In some cases, their names may go back to black if we know we'll catch them again for sure later this year. However, in many cases, we have only one shot this year. If you have questions, get them in before 6pm Central on Friday 4/20 to be included in our first series of chats.
            Creation Chicago Con 2004, 2005, 2008-2015
            Creation Vancouver Con 2008-2012 R.I.P.
            Creation Minneapolis Con (HOST) 2010
            Wizard Chicago Comic-Con 2010-2015
            Cyphan Con Chicago (TALENT MANAGER) 2010-2012
            Con-Version Calgary 2010
            C2E2 2013-2015
            TimeGate 2014, 2015 (GUEST)
            Hawaii Con 2014, 2015 (STAFF/PANEL MODERATOR)
            Fantasticon Milwaukee 2014
            FCD (First Contact Day) 2015, 2016 (HOST/TALENT COORDINATOR)

Comment

Ok,

Amanda Tapping, Torri Higginson and Paul McGillion

As I'm a British fan of Stargate, are there any new projects you are currently working on that will get shown on UK Tv?

Garry Chalk

Colonel Chekov brought a nice political dynamic to SG1 and you played him as a lovely shade of gray. Were there any ideas or plot arcs you would have liked to seen pursued with the character in retrospect? Are you working on any new Voice work projects at present? I loved your take on Man At Arms in the second version of He Man.

David Hewlett

You mentioned in a previous interview your love of directing as well as acting, which was a delight to listen to. Are there any updates on your next film projects? How do you determine which projects you want to act in, versus directing?

Chris Judge, Joe Flannigan, Paul McGillion, Mike Dopud

You keep yourself in great shape, and it has shown in the characters you have played. - Do you have any tips for us in the audience re keep fit and the gym? Are you good with your nutrition both when playing a role for a while and hopping between parts?

Comment to All Of The Above

Thank you for all the effort and entertainment value you bring to your work. Its much appreciated and inspirational, and I hope we will continue to have to pleasure of watching you in new projects for many years to come. Not to mention taking your own time to talk to us and answer our questions like this. Thank You!
              Last edited by Thunderbird 2; 26 January 2013, 05:34 AM.
              Converting a human body into energy and sending it millions of light years through a wormhole. Bloody insanity!
              Come on, how often do you get the chance to go to an alien planet?

I was a'ready on an alien planet!

- Poisoning the Well, Atlantis Season 1.

Comment

Working...
              X