Shepherd's Suit Look Ridiculous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cory Holmes View Post
    Because! There is no such thing as "too tight" when it comes to Carter (or Weir or Cadman or Keller or Teyla)'s uniform.
    well said
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Because! There is no such thing as "too tight" when it comes to Carter (or Weir or Cadman or Keller or Teyla)'s uniform.
      would like to see more of cadman

Comment

Originally posted by marty2006 View Post
        would like to see more of cadman
        Now is that meant in a literal sense, or in a "how come her character disappeared with no explanation" sense?

One of the few annoying things about having such a huge number of recurring characters (which is cool) is that we don't see some recurring's as often as we'd like. Though I'd guess this does allow them to work around actor's schedule's.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
          and why aren't you guys picking on Carter's too tight uniform?
          I never thought that Carter's uniform was too tight. Thankfully!! I've always been glad they didn't tart her up like Seven of Nine or Deanna Troi. She's a professional in the American military, and I'm glad she's always dressed like one.

After seeing Shep tonight in his suit, I can't decide if he's handsomer in the dress clothes or the off-world camo. Hmmm, let me think about him in each mode of dress for the next few hours.....

Comment

I think he looked fine in the suit, although it did look a bit too clingy.
            Maybe the point was to show how uncomfortable John is with that suit/tie/stuffy lifestyle, to mirror his obvious distaste for his dad's life and the life his brother chose to follow? If he looks off in the suit it's because the lifestyle it represents doesn't suit him.
            Or is that too much depth?
            sigpic
            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

qft, spray paint it on them and we wouldn't complain
              hell, there would be a line 3 miles long of people who would offer to be the painter for FREE

Comment

it did not look good with his hair, but he looks really good in his air force uniform
                sigpic
                May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

I've seen this mentioned in other places and I just don't get it. Sheppard/Flanigan looks fantastic, no matter what he's wearing.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by txTart View Post
                    I've seen this mentioned in other places and I just don't get it. Sheppard/Flanigan looks fantastic, no matter what he's wearing.
                    Even a blue 70's tuxedos
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                      I only wore my dress uniform to a military engagement. I didn't even wear it to my wedding. Most officers don't wear the uniform to a non military funeral. I'm much like Jack I hated wearing it.
                      I think it depends who it was as well if it was a civilian funeral.

At my grandmother's funeral I didn't wear my Number Ones, but in the event that my father died (which hopefully won't be for many more decades), and I was still in a position to, I would wear them.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jyh View Post
                        I never thought that Carter's uniform was too tight. Thankfully!! I've always been glad they didn't tart her up like Seven of Nine or Deanna Troi. She's a professional in the American military, and I'm glad she's always dressed like one.

After seeing Shep tonight in his suit, I can't decide if he's handsomer in the dress clothes or the off-world camo. Hmmm, let me think about him in each mode of dress for the next few hours.....
                        Well, not too tight but it is tighter than it should be. It bunches in the wrong places, which shows, er, strain/stress on the fabric, which means, tigh. Yes, we are lucky that SG has never forced the actresses into sprayed-on spandex, but they do seem awful fond of medieval outfits forcing certain female assets up and out

But still don't like Carter's outfit (mostly on her, but not on Rodney or the others either) as that retro 60s/70s stuff should never have been exhumed. Flared sleeves are fashion only and unfunctional.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                          But still don't like Carter's outfit (mostly on her, but not on Rodney or the others either) as that retro 60s/70s stuff should never have been exhumed. Flared sleeves are fashion only and unfunctional.
                          Where do you see these?
                          sigpic
                          http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Ooo...think I might join you on that!

Comment

I do that every day!
                              sigpic

Comment

He looked very handsome. Although he always looks handsome. I didn't like the tie, though. Too spotty for my taste.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X