MGM Open To More Stargate Depending on Success of Stargate Origins and SGC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mooseman View Post
    Nope, their events page only has the SDCC itself, nothing about the read through.
    Unless there’s an All Access only Events Page. Which really wouldn’t surprise me.
    No idea, but it certainly wouldn't be a surprise... at all.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I would doubt it. We can still see pretty much everything that is locked behind the AAP, like quizzes and features, we just can't access it. They want to rub our noses in it. They wouldn't hide that kind of information from us.

Comment

Originally posted by NickEast View Post
        I would doubt it. We can still see pretty much everything that is locked behind the AAP, like quizzes and features, we just can't access it. They want to rub our noses in it. They wouldn't hide that kind of information from us.
        Oh right... totally forgot about that little fun bit.

Comment

Rejoice, stargate command's bribery patch has finally found its way to its 6-country recipients and they are posting about it on twitter now... (makes it easy who to block -- sorry, made unavailable in my area)

At least, the forums can't get swamped with posts rejoicing in that little display of "I fell for the bribery and got another year's worth of all-access with no new material but it's stargate and I'm supporting the franchise".

Ugh... this does not improve the Tuesday mood at all....

Comment

There was a study in Canada and Australia about whether staring at a computer screen for hours on end would eventually cause depression. They proved that above-average gaming does not cause depression, but that the use of social media did.

I just proved that to myself since last night on Twitter...

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              Rejoice, stargate command's bribery patch has finally found its way to its 6-country recipients and they are posting about it on twitter now... (makes it easy who to block -- sorry, made unavailable in my area)

At least, the forums can't get swamped with posts rejoicing in that little display of "I fell for the bribery and got another year's worth of all-access with no new material but it's stargate and I'm supporting the franchise"..
              The Asgard Faction discussion already has a couple of them showing it off.
              I’m sure all the factions are doing the same.

Comment

There was a study in Canada and Australia about whether staring at a computer screen for hours on end would eventually cause depression. They proved that above-average gaming does not cause depression, but that the use of social media did.

From personal experience, gaming usually gives me a sense of pride and accomplishment. Social media on the other hand does it's perpetual best to try and disprove my belief that people are generally nice and sensitive and intelligent.

Comment

I don't need a study for that... ..I've always known.

Ah, so you're an Asgard. I got flung in with the Tau'ri (which is probably a massive group by now).

And you're right... I forgot about the faction "chats".

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                  From personal experience, gaming usually gives me a sense of pride and accomplishment. Social media on the other hand does it's perpetual best to try and disprove my belief that people are generally nice and sensitive and intelligent.
                  To the point.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post

Comment

I just checked. For the biggest faction, the Tau'ri are rather silent. The last post was 5 days ago.

Comment

I just checked. For the biggest faction, the Tau'ri are rather silent. The last post was 5 days ago.
                        Woops...

Comment

Time to give the website a new look and slap some more quizzies on that bad-boi!

Then ask for a 20$ renewal
                          Spoiler:
                          I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

They haven't fixed Gatecast yet...

I'm already looking forward to what they'll promise for year three. My money is on a hat or something, or maybe another T-shirt that says: "We're working on it!"

Anyone heard anything from any of the superfans... they are remarkably quiet, if you ask me.

Comment

I don't get why people would go up and defend MGM. It doesn't matter if people know how "Hollywood" works (funny, since Stargate is Canadian by origin), they over-hyped "Stargate is back" and under-delivered, made promises they didn't, or barely, kept, and are otherwise staying completely silent.

And after 3 1/2 months since the SuperFan contest, they still haven't contacted me. What am I supposed to believe? That everything is going to be fine? A very old and over-used meme comes to mind right now.

Comment

And after 3 1/2 months since the SuperFan contest, they still haven't contacted me. What am I supposed to believe? That everything is going to be fine? A very old and over-used meme comes to mind right now.
                                This?

or this

Legacy- quality memes for you right there
                                Spoiler:
                                I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Working...
                                X