Revolution (NBC) : News/Speculation/General Discussion SPOILERS S2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    Mods.. Any idea if/when this will get its own subforums, like Defiance, once upon a time etc have?
    The decision is entirely Darren's as to whether any show gets a subforum or not.
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

I'm constantly changing my mind about this show but for now my status is to finish this show at least untill september so I can join in again for the second season..only to see it how it develops...
      sigpic

Comment

Rodger.. Here is hoping Darren decides to make a sub forum..

Comment

Being careful not to read any of the comments, but..

I stopped watching after episode 5 or so. Did it ever get any better?
          sigpic

Comment

Yes (imho).

Comment

S2 was better than s1.. Not by much, but it was at least worth keeping up with.

Comment

S2 was better than s1.. Not by much, but it was at least worth keeping up with.
                Their has only been 1 season
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Jel I think he meant the second half of season 1 lol

Okay, well I might try it again. I just find it hard to watch when I find the supporting characters more interesting than the main one.
                  sigpic

Comment

So, I finally caught up. Finished season one. There's so much I dislike about this series, and yet I continue to watch it. WTH is wrong with me?

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Freyr View Post
                      So, I finally caught up. Finished season one. There's so much I dislike about this series, and yet I continue to watch it. WTH is wrong with me?
                      not many Shows achieve this! It is the same here with me.... but I am still catching up..
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                        not many Shows achieve this! It is the same here with me.... but I am still catching up..
                        Tell me about it. I have watched the whole season 1 and will do it for season 2. But the sad thing, the whole magical everything turns on and off like there is switch bothers the hell out of me. Nothing that sits for 15 years that long will work unless it has been maintained.
                        Hi There!

Comment

sounds familiar...

Comment

Caught a snippet last night during American Ninja Warrior, for the start of the 3rd season, Sept the 25th.. YAYY!

Comment

Caught a snippet last night during American Ninja Warrior, for the start of the 3rd season, Sept the 25th.. YAYY!
                              3rd season? They haven't shown the 2nd season yet.

Comment

DOH.. Forgot season 1 was broken up into 2 parts.
                                So that should have read season 2 kicks off in sep.

Comment

Working...
                                X