• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Up In the Air (414)

EUREKA SEASON 4
    UP IN THE AIR
    EPISODE NUMBER - 414

Carter must solve a bank robbery or the town may float away. (TV Guide)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 16 August 2011, 01:08 PM.

Great episode. Poor Jack - he can never have a normal day, can he?

And so Allison's been completely taken over by Beverly? Creepy.

I'm glad it seems they're making a deliberate effort to address the issues in the Jo/Zane relationship that I've seen complaints about, namely 1) that it happened too fast, and 2) that the old Zane, while being in love with Jo, still tended to be dismissive of her intelligence and didn't really respect her as an equal.
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Comment

it was very fun. and i got a dose of andy....which is always a good day
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

i loved the scene where jack is looking up the buildings floating up and they have the eureka theme playing and the scene was reminiscent of the intro. but i agree with killdeer, jack carter can never have a normal day in eureka.

Comment

Oh yeah, I forgot that - four seasons in, but we finally got the credits scene.
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

Finally I can honestly say I knew it. Though prediciting that Allison will be Remotecontrolled wasnt that much of a leap. Beverly is such a Witch.

I was so happy for Carter when he freaked about a Bankrobbery, though I should have seen this coming just as he should have.

I always love seeing Jo and Zane interact. They just work so well together.

Parrish, he gave Fargo flying lessons so that was a pluspoint for the Character, but I will officially stop trying to like this guy.

The Flying Buildings gave me Goosebumps. I was waiting for this ever since I started to watch Eureka and thought I just missed it somehow. So glad I didn´t.
            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
            There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Soooo....I've never watched Eureka before this episode. I liked it. I turned it on because of a friend's recommendation, I kept watching because of Kavan Smith (who was hilarious, especially because I'm used to rather stoic Major Lorne), and I went to find more episodes because the show was amazing. Conclusion: I'm a big Eureka fan now.
              sigpic
              Sig and avi by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                i loved the scene where jack is looking up the buildings floating up and they have the eureka theme playing and the scene was reminiscent of the intro. but i agree with killdeer, jack carter can never have a normal day in eureka.
                I've been waiting for that one forever too!

Originally posted by Rocket_Scientist View Post
                Soooo....I've never watched Eureka before this episode. I liked it. I turned it on because of a friend's recommendation, I kept watching because of Kavan Smith (who was hilarious, especially because I'm used to rather stoic Major Lorne), and I went to find more episodes because the show was amazing. Conclusion: I'm a big Eureka fan now.
                Yay! Another new convert!

Loved the Zane/Jo shippiness.

Creeped out by the whole Beverly taking over Allison thing.

Always love Sheriff Andy!

Has Jack solved a normal type crime at all since S1? There doesn't seem to be any crimes. Just scientific disasters.
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Loved the episode. Thought it was very funny especially jack's reactions to the "bank robbery" and jo as the drill instructor. Her comments were very funny. Laughed throughout the ep. Also hav to agree with the floating buildings n stuff...was waiting to see this for some time now.

Comment

Loved the episode...I loved Jack's reaction to the bank robbery. Then when he saw what had happened he said that Eureka couldn't even do a bank robbery correctly.
                    sigpic

Comment

Great episode, interesting to finally see what Beverly has been up to although I'm not a huge fan of her being back.

So are Felicia Day and Will Wheaton regular cast members now? I do like Will better than that suck up guy that usually works for Fargo.
                      sigpic

Comment

Henry goes "Can I borrow your bat?" to those kids and then he smashes it to pieces and laughs at them.

Cream Cheese, the people's cheese.

Comment

I know!! I mean, I don't think he was laughing at the kids - he was laughing at Jack. But still....he didn't tell the kids he'd replace it or anything.
                          - Life after Stargate -
                          sigpic

Comment

yeah, i felt bad for those kids
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I was surprised that the kids didn't complain.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X