X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CHALLENGE 295

What Did You Watch?

The traditional first challenge of the year

Your subject doesn't necessarily have to be a tv show or movie, it could be that you watched the snow coming down, children playing, decorations twinkling - anything you choose!

PLEASE SEND YOUR ENTRIES TO JUMBLE BY 5PM UK TIME ON FRIDAY 17TH JANUARY
    Please remember to put your name or initials on your work - thanks

Comment

Some new artwork. It's a Star Trek Voyager 25th Anniversary avatar. Voyager is the Urban Rubber font and the 25 is written in Smithy XT font version Heavy. Other fonts used are from the Dingbats theme section on DaFont. They include the stars, the planet and the Voyager combadge, while the pops of color in the background are this font: https://www.dafont.com/destroy-helpers.font. The USS Voayger image is the same one used in all my Voyager Signs and is from the Star Trek Voyager Limited Edition Entertainment Utility Pack, https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki...ce_Interactive.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Quick question - I'm brand new to Gimp and to break the ice so to speak, I'm making a "poster" for my office. 8x10 hopefully. How many pixels high and wide is that? Gimp is still looking like some weird Greek thing to me.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

If it's 8x10 inches, it seems like it would be 576 x 768 pixels in a 72 DPI resolution.
          If it's meant for printing I'd go for a 300 DPI resolution which is 2400 x 3200 pixels.

Comment

What did I watch ?

Well....

My Nephew being laid to rest next to his grandfather.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

My condolences Princess, it s not right to outlve the next generation.
              I had to attend my first great grandson's funeral 2 years ago (he was still born)
              http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
                If it's 8x10 inches, it seems like it would be 576 x 768 pixels in a 72 DPI resolution.
                If it's meant for printing I'd go for a 300 DPI resolution which is 2400 x 3200 pixels.
                Thank you very much! I'm going to swallow my apprehension and hopefully finish it this week
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                  What did I watch ?

Well....

My Nephew being laid to rest next to his grandfather.
                  I am sorry for your family's loss.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  Thank you very much! I'm going to swallow my apprehension and hopefully finish it this week
                  Looking forward to see the result, should you decide to share it with us

Comment

Challenge entry:

I finally watched Detective Pikachu this December and immediately liked the slightly nervous, but also very adorable Psyduck

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
                      I am sorry for your family's loss.

Looking forward to see the result, should you decide to share it with us
                      If I'm brave enough
                      sigpic

Comment

So since I have recently watched some shows with dogs, this is my challenge entry

My condolences though Princess, that is so sad

Comment

Nice arties everyone Sorry I haven't been around much, but I've managed to find time to make a couple of entries......

Yes, I DO watch a LOT of tv at Christmas

Comment

Nice entries everyone

I did watch Vera, too Jumble...also it is just the start of season one we have here I think....

Comment

Yikes! We've just started Season 10 here!

Comment

CHALLENGE 295

What Did You Watch?

SCIMM

Az’ryel

Jumble

Comment

Working...
                                X