Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warehouse 13 renewed for fifth and final (very) short season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    Wow I have been so out of the loop on everything Syfy. I have to do a re-watch before it starts.
    You can join me on rewatching on Netflix. I watched Implosion yesterday
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Finally! But why not Sunday? Monday evening is a odd timeslot for Syfy.
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Sunday would be even a stranger timeslot. Its been on Monday for the past few seasons
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
          Finally! But why not Sunday? Monday evening is a odd timeslot for Syfy.
          And the time slot doesn't conflict with anything else I watch so I'm a happy camper.
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Finally back on, been re-watching some old eps.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm so glad it's back

Comment

hey how is season 5 I am waiting for dvds I don't have cable
                sigpic
                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                  hey how is season 5 I am waiting for dvds I don't have cable
                  Depending on your point of view it's going pretty well. They just had one episode that they probably could have done without. Tomorrow is the last episode....It will be interesting to see how they wrap everything up in less than an hour!

I really enjoyed Warehouse 13 so I'm going to miss it!

It's nice to see a sci-fi show with some humor, not many of those around anymore!
                  sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                    Depending on your point of view it's going pretty well. They just had one episode that they probably could have done without. Tomorrow is the last episode....It will be interesting to see how they wrap everything up in less than an hour!

I really enjoyed Warehouse 13 so I'm going to miss it!

It's nice to see a sci-fi show with some humor, not many of those around anymore!
                    thanks for answering me the official forum syfy is even deader than this one at least there is people discussing it I like it too hope it goes out well
                    sigpic
                    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                      thanks for answering me the official forum syfy is even deader than this one at least there is people discussing it I like it too hope it goes out well
                      Tell me about it. It's like a graveyard over there. I blame the network for not putting direct links on the main page.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                        Tell me about it. It's like a graveyard over there. I blame the network for not putting direct links on the main page.
                        that is very odd wonder why that is
                        sigpic

Comment

The last episode airs here in the UK tomorrow night on SyFy at 2100...
                          "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                          Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                          Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                          Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                          I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                          To thy own self... Be true
                          May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

I'm gonna miss this show. It was fun. I hope they bring a season 1-5 boxset out.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              I'm gonna miss this show. It was fun. I hope they bring a season 1-5 boxset out.
                              Last I heard they're supposed to. The season five DVD set has been delayed so I'm guessing a debate is going on about weither or not to release it by itself or just do a boxset of all five seasons.
                              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                                Last I heard they're supposed to. The season five DVD set has been delayed so I'm guessing a debate is going on about weither or not to release it by itself or just do a boxset of all five seasons.
                                I hope they release a full series boxset eventually.Do they have WH13 on blu-ray?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X