Todd/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todd/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

In the beginning, there was nothing. And then a puppy said "Let there be crack!" and thus was Toddifer.

It's the one ship to rule them all! So the PTB had no idea what to make of Jennifer. They'd tried setting her up with Ronon, then Rodney, then both at the same time. But a love triangle wasn't enough! No, let's go for a rectangle!

How else do you explain "First Contact"?! Jennifer went out on a diplomatic scientific medical whatever mission to meet with Todd and his fellow space pirates and what does she do? She curls her hair and slobbers in the most make-up she's ever had during her time on Atlantis!

I mean, Ronon was supposedly there, but he wasn't! She was just there to "greet" Todd and then he probably skulked off into a corner after seeing Jennifer shamelessly flirt with Todd. After all, Todd was the person-thing she spent the most time that day, who else could the make-up have been for?!

And thus was born Toddiffer! Fear it, for it will soon be canon and overt! And so I Toddiffer fanclub is born with me as its Keeper.

Join today!

The Fanclub has many names and there will be a different banner for each of them! In fact, each banner picture will come in variations for each of the names! Banners to come soon!

Current names (suggest some of your own!):
    If enough members vote a name down, it will be scrapped. "Enough" is subjective, but it should be around 1/10th of the current membership once (if) we hit 10 members.

* The Fellowship of the Crack

Membership:

Upon application, you can apply for a title, like with the Lemmings. Your title will be displayed on your banner, which will double as a membership card. If you're too unimaginative to come up with a title, you can request me to come up with one for you.

Classes might come later.

Current Members:
    #1: FallenAngelII - The Keeper of the Cracky Well
    #2: Lahela
    #3: kali1
    #4: belevision
    #5: elliecat
    #6: Sevenofnine
    #7: fumblesmcstupid
    #8: Mariellelita
    Last edited by FallenAngelII; 14 October 2008, 11:49 AM.

And let's not forget that Ronon wasn't even supposed to come in the first place. No, Jennifer's makeup could only have been either for Todd or Caldwell, but as she spends no time at all with Caldwell, there remains only one possibility.

The only pairing I like in SGA: Todd & Keller forever!
    My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
    Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
    sigpic

Comment

I'm normally a Keller/Woolsey shipper, but I believe this ship could sway me.

Comment

I thought this ship would be called Toddler

Comment

I think either Toddler or Toddifer is great... but the thread title is "Toddier"... like "more toddy"...

Anyway, where do I sign?!
          sigpic

Comment

Some 'Keeper' you are, if you can't even correctly spell their Ship's 'name'...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Great thread!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
                In the beginning, there was nothing. And then a puppy said "Let there be crack!" and thus was Toddifer.

It's the one ship to rule them all! So the PTB had no idea what to make of Jennifer. They'd tried setting her up with Ronon, then Rodney, then both at the same time. But a love triangle wasn't enough! No, let's go for a rectangle!

How else do you explain "First Contact"?! Jennifer went out on a diplomatic scientific medical whatever mission to meet with Todd and his fellow space pirates and what does she do? She curls her hair and slobbers in the most make-up she's ever had during her time on Atlantis!

I mean, Ronon was supposedly there, but he wasn't! She was just there to "greet" Todd and then he probably skulked off into a corner after seeing Jennifer shamelessly flirt with Todd. After all, Todd was the person-thing she spent the most time that day, who else could the make-up have been for?!

And thus was born Toddiffer! Fear it, for it will soon be canon and overt! And so I Toddiffer fanclub is born with me as its Keeper.

Join today!

The Fanclub has many names and there will be a different banner for each of them! In fact, each banner picture will come in variations for each of the names! Banners to come soon!

Current names (suggest some of your own!):
                If enough members vote a name down, it will be scrapped. "Enough" is subjective, but it should be around 1/10th of the current membership once (if) we hit 10 members.

* The Fellowship of the Crack

Membership:
                Upon application, you can apply for a title, like with the Lemmings. Your title will be displayed on your banner, which will double as a membership card. If you're too unimaginative to come up with a title, you can request me to come up with one for you.

Classes might come later.

Current Members:
                * FallenAngelII - The Keeper of the Cracky Well
                I love this! I wanna apply for membership!!!!

Comment

Sign me up. Once you go Wraith, you never lose faith.

And I'm aiming for an eventual love dodecahedron. Or more. Wraith are hive creatures, after all, and I'm sure Jennifer has plenty of love to go around.

Comment

I had to check out this thread after seeing the title!

Thanks for making me smile. I hadn't thought of "First Contact" in quite this fashion until I read the first post in this thread.

IHS
                    sigpic

Comment

Toddifer.....such a great ship!

Comment

And god bless all who sail in her
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                          And god bless all who sail in her
                          *snickers*

Comment

Sign me up too, I see great potential here.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elliecat View Post
                              Sign me up too, I see great potential here.
                              I knew you would succumb sooner or later Ellie!!

Comment

Working...
                              X