Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Batwoman (CW series) -- discussion/speculation (please tag spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First trailer is here:

"A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I'm definitely gonna watch this after seeing that trailer...
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Definitely looks like a suitable Arrow replacement. I’m looking forward to it.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
          Definitely looks like a suitable Arrow replacement. I’m looking forward to it.
          My thought as well with that going away after season 8 - shortened and all.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            My thought as well with that going away after season 8 - shortened and all.
            My speculation is that for the fall we'll get Flash and the final season of Arrow, and then in January Batwoman will take over Arrow's timeslot, Flash will resume, and Legends will begin its fifth season.
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Any shot of Hamill playing an old Joker?
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

Anything's possible, but given that he already plays the elder version of The Trickster in the Arrowverse, I would suspect not.

Comment

Im guessing their is a ban on using the Joker in the Arrowverse similar how they can't use Batman
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    Im guessing their is a ban on using the Joker in the Arrowverse similar how they can't use Batman
                    Which is stupid. Two flashes seem to exist perfectly fine...
                    By Nolamom
                    sigpic

Comment

Deathstroke and Joker would only ever have been occasional characters, though, so they could 'ban' them from the TV shows. The Flash was a main of a series that's, by all accounts, a moneymaker. They wouldn't cancel an ongoing show that's making them money over years.

Besides that, Flash is only a fraction as popular as Batman.

Comment

Didnt deadshot get the same treatment?

Comment

And Amanda Waller.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/insertc...ad-storylines/

Comment

Ahh yes, Waller too! Didnt Gotham have the same problem with Joker?

Comment

Honestly, no idea. I thought Gotham's first season was ridiculous (the bad kind of ridiculous), but I stuck it out....until the Season 2 premiere, which I thought was even more ridiculous than Season 1. I quit watching it at that point, so I really don't know what happened with it either in-universe or production-wise.

Comment

They bought in Jeremiah and pretty much made him the Joker while never calling him the Joker, then suprise revealed he had a brother who he made crazy and he then took on the persona of the Joker but again never called himself the Joker...

Comment

Working...
                                X