• Time
  • Show
Clear All

*stamps feet in frustration*
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

You would think they would want to have more episodes of one of SyFy's highest rated shows, but what do I know
      sigpic

Comment

About as much as I do apparently.
        sigpic

Comment

Eureka nominated for a 2011 Saturn Award in Best Syndicated/Cable Television Series category
          Blog Twitter

Comment

Ugh, summer? What kind of crap is that?

Seriously, whoever is running the scheduling department as Syfylis needs to get fired, yesterday. I've never seen a network run things in such a completely boneheaded, unsuccessful fashion.
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Syfy has a partial April schedule available, there is an Eureka marathon listed for April 22, from 8am through 4pm (no episode titles listed). More than likely previously seen episodes. Will keep an eye on it for updates.
              Blog Twitter

Comment

You know, I was half hoping that we'd get S4.5 this spring and S5 come autumn. Not to be, I guess.
                sigpic

Comment

It's a really really bizarre turn of events, isn't it? So we get 4.0 in 2010, a S5 renewal, then 4.5 in 2011 and....S5(.0?) in 2012? This is a very strange way of going about things. Of course, that's pretty par for the course with this network.
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

well it's one way to get another good show canceled in syfy
                    syfy sucks with there 4 months breaks now they will make one season to last 4 years or even more by the look of it
                    sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                      It's a really really bizarre turn of events, isn't it? So we get 4.0 in 2010, a S5 renewal, then 4.5 in 2011 and....S5(.0?) in 2012? This is a very strange way of going about things. Of course, that's pretty par for the course with this network.
                      One thing I've noticed is that I haven't seen anything yet about how many episodes were included in the S5 renewal. When the show was renewed for S4, they said it was supposed to be for 22 episodes (which was later cut down to 20 for reasons unknown). But nothing's been said about how many episodes will be in S5. I'm hoping that means that they're going back to the 13 episode seasons like they did with Sanctuary. If they're going to insist on keeping Eureka as a summer-only show, I'd rather be able to count on 13 episodes every summer than this 8-10 episodes per summer thing we've been having since 2008.
                      - Life after Stargate -
                      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                      sigpic

Comment

So when's the show returning?

Comment

Originally posted by Homer 120 View Post
                          So when's the show returning?
                          NEW episodes on Syfy (US) in summer 2011.
                          Blog Twitter

Comment

Syfy has updated their schedule again for April, and here are the episodes (rebroadcast) for the Eureka marathon on April 22:

08:00 AM All The Rage
                            09:00 AM The Story Of O2
                            10:00 AM Crossing Over
                            11:00 AM Momstrosity
                            12:00 PM Stoned
                            01:00 PM The Ex-files
                            02:00 PM I'll Be Seeing You
                            03:00 PM Here Come The Suns
                            Blog Twitter

Comment

Source: SciFi and TV Talk

Eureka's Colin Ferguson Answers Your Questions
                              Blog Twitter

Comment

Source: Syfy Schedulebot

Syfy updated their schedule sometime today, and included a partial update for May 2011, that reflects another Eureka marathon for May 8 - from 9am through 7pm - no episode titles listed as yet.
                                Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X