Smallville General News and Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    Very cool. I hope we get to see some of this online or something.
    I'm still looking for pics of the costume everybody says they showed in the trailer. The description was... interesting.
    || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
      I'm still looking for pics of the costume everybody says they showed in the trailer. The description was... interesting.
      I haven't found anything either.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I watched the poor handheld version of the trailer off one of the sites someone linked to. You don't really get a good look, except to see that it's black and has the logo. Also at the same time it plays a few bars of the Superman theme tune which was pretty epic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey View Post
          I watched the poor handheld version of the trailer off one of the sites someone linked to. You don't really get a good look, except to see that it's black and has the logo. Also at the same time it plays a few bars of the Superman theme tune which was pretty epic.
          That is pretty sweet!
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Finally saw the youtube video - He looks like Neo with a silver S shield. It's literally a trench coat. It's gonna take some getting used to... if they keep it for a while.
            || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
              Finally saw the youtube video - He looks like Neo with a silver S shield. It's literally a trench coat. It's gonna take some getting used to... if they keep it for a while.
              Still, it is a nice step forward.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Press Tour Diary: The CW executive session

WHO: Network president Dawn Ostroff

11:48 am/PST: Ostroff saw an opportunity to make some traction on Friday night, hence the decision to move “a big established hit like Smallville” there.

11:52 am: “I hope it’s not the last season,” Ostroff says of Smallville. “I think the producers have come up with some really good storylines this season. I think the show has a lot of life left in it. We have high hopes for it staying on the air for a while.”

12:01 pm: There are no immediate plans for Michael Rosenbaum to return to Smallville, but Lex’s presence will continue to be felt. “I wouldn’t rule out [him coming back],” she says. “But I don’t know if it’ll happen this season.”

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/08/...utive-session/

Comment

CW confirms Smallville may live on past season 9

Dawn Ostroff, president of entertainment for The CW, confirmed that the network's not quite finished with Smallville, though it's been reported that the upcoming ninth season might be its last.

http://scifiwire.com/2009/08/cw-conf...llville-ma.php

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                    CW confirms Smallville may live on past season 9

Dawn Ostroff, president of entertainment for The CW, confirmed that the network's not quite finished with Smallville, though it's been reported that the upcoming ninth season might be its last.

http://scifiwire.com/2009/08/cw-conf...llville-ma.php
                    For now, I will not look past this coming season. Let us just enjoy Season 9 before worrying about Season 10.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

TV Guide (Aug 10th Edition) has produced a list of the Highest Paid Actors, which includes Tom Welling – $175,000 an episode.

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/0...tors-list.html

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                        TV Guide (Aug 10th Edition) has produced a list of the Highest Paid Actors, which includes Tom Welling – $175,000 an episode.

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/0...tors-list.html
                        That is certainly a nice payday.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

i like the idea of clark/chloe. that's not going to happen, and since davis is dead and gone (), i'd like chloe to be with oliver now.

sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                            i like the idea of clark/chloe. that's not going to happen, and since davis is dead and gone (), i'd like chloe to be with oliver now.

Honestly, I don't see Chloe moving on in that way this season. I think Jimmy's death will still weigh heavily on her. That, and I think Oliver will have enough to deal with himself this season.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Superman: Warner Bros. and DC Comics lose rights to character's early depictions

A California judge issued a ruling on Wednesday awarding rights to various aspects of the Superman mythology to the family of the character’s co-creator, Jerry Siegel, reports Variety. Because Siegel conceived and published key elements of the character before DC Comics bought the franchise, the Siegel family has sued Warner Bros. and DC for copyright infringement. After today’s ruling, the family now control the rights to Superman’s origins, the planet Krypton, his parents, Superman as an infant, and his fiery crash into Earth. A previous court order last year awarded the family copywright ownership of Lois Lane, The Daily Planet, and alter-ego Clark Kent. Now the studio is left to sort out how much it owes the Siegels for profits they’ve collected from the character since 1999. And since full ownership of the Man of Steel reverts to the Siegels in 2013, the studio will be forced to go into production on any further Superman or Justice League movies before 2011.

http://news-briefs.ew.com/2009/08/13...-loose-rights/

Could this effect any renewal of Smallville? Thoughts?

Comment

Oh, for god's sake. Come on.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X