• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha, Loved the ending. Truly funny ep.

8/10
    sigpic

Comment

I love episodes like this that probably just started out as "wouldn't it be funny if..." in the pitching room. They still manage to have plots, but I appreciate them because every once in awhile I need a break from the heavy stuff... not that SG-1 is all heavy all the time, but they do go through a lot.

Comment

good episode i should watch it again

8/10
        sigpic

Comment

This is a nice fun episode. Not as funny as The Other Guys (shame Coombs didn't appear) but still some funny moments.

Comment

Sorry it didnt feel like a real stargate SG episode , maybe because it looked like Felger was day dreaming too much.

But it was fun to watch at times.

Rating : 6 / 10

Comment

Originally posted by vzzzzzbx View Post
              This is a nice fun episode. Not as funny as The Other Guys (shame Coombs didn't appear) but still some funny moments.

I agree. Although the ending with Chloe and Carter fighting over Felger made me laugh so hard. I wish we saw Sam really kick that kicks butt just for giggles. I loved how Jack was like, "Shh, don't speak." As the two women fought. Great stuff.

6/10 rating for me!

O'Neill: Well, I suppose now is the time for me to say something profound...
              Nothing comes to mind.

Comment

Well, I absolutely love this episode. One of the best in season 7 for me.

Felger is an idiot, but I like him. Tee hee. He is annoying, but in a funny way. His ways are stupid, but I find him entertaining. So Avenger 2.0 is an episode I have watched many times, and an episode I will return to again in the future.

Comment

One thing was very weird. In the beginning when Felger starts to show this new gun to Carter and Jack, the gun starts throwing sparks and Carter almost hides Jack's back. She has seen like everything in her life and has blown up a lot of things herself and now is afraid of some sparks??

Comment

Originally posted by Tachyon View Post
                    Well, I absolutely love this episode. One of the best in season 7 for me.

Felger is an idiot, but I like him. Tee hee. He is annoying, but in a funny way. His ways are stupid, but I find him entertaining. So Avenger 2.0 is an episode I have watched many times, and an episode I will return to again in the future.
                    I love how he stutters when Jack berates him. That was so funny.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eestlanna View Post
                      One thing was very weird. In the beginning when Felger starts to show this new gun to Carter and Jack, the gun starts throwing sparks and Carter almost hides Jack's back. She has seen like everything in her life and has blown up a lot of things herself and now is afraid of some sparks??

Well, perhaps it has something to do with the fact that they are indoors within solid walls. When outside, they can take cover when C4 is going off, for instance. So I personally find it quite natural for someone to dogde the sparks, since they have no way of knowing what is gonna happen with the Felger weapon. Sam was being more cautious than Jack who's calm in almost every situation.

Comment

this was interesting. the fact they stopped every gate with the virus. but then they had t cure it because the virus went out of control
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateship15 View Post
                          this was interesting. the fact they stopped every gate with the virus. but then they had t cure it because the virus went out of control
                          which coe to find out was Ba'al's doing... lol!!

Felger was a dork, but at least this time it wasn't his fault.
                          sigpic

Comment

Felger was awesome
                            This was the one with the cat fight at the end right ? Heheheheh

Comment

And hallucination Jack was like, "No no, let it play out."

lmao!!
                              sigpic

Comment

lol yep great ep all up
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X