Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From tonight's episode...
    Spoiler:
    poor Eli I can't imagine how he must have felt to see Rush kissing his girlfriend!!! and I have to ask why was Simeon allowed in the room with her alone?!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
      Damn.

Saw it coming, but damn.
      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Spoiler:
        Everyone has a dark side...even Math Boy. He wants a gun. I just wonder how far he's willing to go with it.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
          Spoiler:
          Everyone has a dark side...even Math Boy. He wants a gun. I just wonder how far he's willing to go with it.
          Spoiler:
          I think Rush'll finish the job though, and Eli will just get left with the angst. Poor guy.
          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
            Spoiler:
            I think Rush'll finish the job though, and Eli will just get left with the angst. Poor guy.
            Spoiler:
            Ah, figures. It takes a real hard heart to kill in vengeance and Eli ain't nearly there. Rush, on the other hand, will be ruthless about it. In light of this, I wonder what kind of expression Simeon will have on his face when he meets death...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
              Spoiler:
              Ah, figures. It takes a real hard heart to kill in vengeance and Eli ain't nearly there. Rush, on the other hand, will be ruthless about it. In light of this, I wonder what kind of expression Simeon will have on his face when he meets death...
              Only one:

Spoiler:
              "OH FUC-"

*BANG*

Comment

Spoiler:

I think it would be far more interesting if during the whole episode if Rush is hunting Simeon, only for at the last moment have Eli kill him, but with Rush saying he did it.

And I think the reason Simeon was roaming free is simple, he killed his guard. Since he was sneaking around, and the only reason he got into Ginn's quarters was because there was no guard since Perry was in Ginns body.

Speaking of which, I wonder whats going to happen there? Did Perry and Ginn default back to their bodies? Or is Ginn still in Perry's body, or are both of them in Perry's body? Or did they both die, body and mind.

Lastly, how long do we have to discuss this in spoiler tags?

@SupremeLegate
                Apogee Institute
                Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Comment

Spoiler:
                  How terrifying would it be for Ginn to be trapped forever in Perry's severely disabled body? I suspect she's still alive and perhaps will exchange bodies with Chloe to hook up with Eli at least once more to say goodbye. That should be a double whammy for poor Eli.

Comment

Originally posted by revenant View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    How terrifying would it be for Ginn to be trapped forever in Perry's severely disabled body? I suspect she's still alive and perhaps will exchange bodies with Chloe to hook up with Eli at least once more to say goodbye. That should be a double whammy for poor Eli.
                    Spoiler:
                    I'd rather her dead. Seems less cruel. But then again, cruel makes for great drama... I don't know... Hmm...

Comment

Damn I hate being a week behind. All I see is Spoilers everywhere And I can't read em

Anywho...Trial and error
                      Spoiler:
                      Nice scenes between them. I think I might start to like this possible ship if they continue with it. Eli deserves someone who cares about him as much as he cares about them.
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

I am not so sure we should jump to conclusions about Ginn's fate. We only saw her lying on the floor at the end of the episode. Who knows what will happen in "Malice" or beyond?

From Joseph Mallozzi's blog:

Kassian writes: “Please, please can you tell me something regarding her story arc, because I love Julies charakter Ginn and it´s just heartbreaking what happened to her.”

Answer: What happened to her? If you think you know, think again because this is science fiction, after all. Anything can happen. And will.
                        sigpic

"Were you expecting Stairway to Heaven?!"

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Oh, so they'll ignore the pre-established rule that stone-connected people both die if one dies, and somehow put Ginn in Perry's body for good, right? Oh ho, I have cleverly unveiled this twist... Which I'm not sure I'd like. More Ginn is great, but man the angst levels would be lower if she was just dead instead of trapping in Perry's disabled body on Earth, and can only see Eli occasionally via stones...

Yeah, that'd suck. :/

Comment

Originally posted by Rylor View Post
                            Spoiler:

I am not so sure we should jump to conclusions about Ginn's fate. We only saw her lying on the floor at the end of the episode. Who knows what will happen in "Malice" or beyond?

From Joseph Mallozzi's blog:

Spoiler:
                            all depend of how work the comunication stone, what jhappend when someone are using this stones

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              Oh, so they'll ignore the pre-established rule that stone-connected people both die if one dies, and somehow put Ginn in Perry's body for good, right? Oh ho, I have cleverly unveiled this twist... Which I'm not sure I'd like. More Ginn is great, but man the angst levels would be lower if she was just dead instead of trapping in Perry's disabled body on Earth, and can only see Eli occasionally via stones...

Yeah, that'd suck. :/
                              It's not really a rule, it's more like an assumption, 'cause I don't think they know for sure what will/would happen.
                              A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Spoiler:
                                remember, it will be an episode, when rush come from future, ,,,,,,, not say ane more

Comment

Working...
                                X