• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by missmobius View Post
    and in my heart
    Same here!!
    sigpic

Comment

Is it just me or has RDA gotten chubby !?
      I think it's good he's not part of SG1, he was getting old for front line work (and as I said about RDA ). I mean, sure he could do well still, but... ermm...ahhh... the military would be like: you can retire now .. and a one star general in charge of the SGC ? And O'Niell at that ? Anyway, they had to give his character a promotion....

Yeah, we all miss ...of Texas ... they should have had a memorial to him at the end of an episode or Continuum...

Jack O'Niell is secretly stroking Thor's head ... somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post
        I think it's good he's not part of SG1, he was getting old for front line work (and as I said about RDA ). I mean, sure he could do well still, but... ermm...ahhh... the military would be like: you can retire now .. and a one star general in charge of the SGC ? And O'Niell at that ? Anyway, they had to give his character a promotion....

Yeah, we all miss ...of Texas ... they should have had a memorial to him at the end of an episode or Continuum...

I agree he has put on some weight, if he does end up doing another film then he may have to get back into shape. Either way i still love him.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IcarusAbides View Post
          I agree he has put on some weight, if he does end up doing another film then he may have to get back into shape. Either way i still love him.

More Jack... hehe!!

Well he wasn't constantly doing things so yeah, he did have time to laze around and get to where he is.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
            More Jack... hehe!!

Well he wasn't constantly doing things so yeah, he did have time to laze around and get to where he is.
            I would have done the same if i was him, after so long on a show like that it would feel good to relax and do nothing.
            sigpic

Comment

I would have done the same if i was him, after so long on a show like that it would feel good to relax and do nothing.
              Maybe he got caught up on the Simpsons... lol!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by siles View Post
                WEll, if Sam and Jack have babies ...
                We can always dream! igh:
                Last edited by badwolfSG; 01 November 2009, 08:41 PM. Reason: blah
                sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

And fanfic.... lol!!
                  sigpic

Comment

And fanfic.... lol!!
                    yes, let not forget the many, many fanfic babies!

Comment

Yeah... mine included!! hehe!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah... mine included!! hehe!!
                        Let's not forget yours, I would include my however there no babies...

Comment

Lol!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post

His weight gain was due to some surgeries he had on one or both feet a couple of years ago, and the subsequent recovery period when he wasn't allowed to do much in the way of physical activities, and also likely due to medications he had to take - the latter of which will often add weight to a person regardless of how healthy their diet is. He's quite aware of his weight gain and has said that if and when the 3rd SG1 movie gets made, he will lose that extra weight. He's apparently been working on the weight loss, since he has lost some of the extra this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                              as the alcoholic he became in the later seasons quite sad
                              I don't get this. Is it a joke? what alcoholic?
                              There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
                              sigpic
                              awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Originally posted by col aga View Post
                                I don't get this. Is it a joke? what alcoholic?
                                Well their was a lot of Guiness in S8
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X