This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Sheppard

I was just wondering did he ever find out that Weir had something to do with his Promotion

Originally posted by DakotaWoman2 View Post
    I was just wondering did he ever find out that Weir had something to do with his Promotion
    ...she did?
    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Hm...
      flashback? season two, no need for spoilers btw if you haven't watched season 2, that's just pathetic.

Weir: atlantis already has a military commander...if his rank is not good enough you're just going to have to promote him

Comment

Originally posted by DakotaWoman2 View Post
        I'm not sure if he did. If he did they never mentioned it.
        there’s a decent living to be made in the selling out of ideals--Darren Hayes

Comment

well he would o known she had something to do with it. She was the one writing his performance evaluations. Whether she forced it or not he'll have known she's behind the promotion in the first place and most likely thanked her for it.
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
            ...she did?
            It was pretty much the point at which I started to dislike the character. From out of nowhere she went into childish/*****/out of character mode and decided that Caldwell wasn't getting the job, her friend was instead, and using her influence she'd go over Landry's head and make sure.

Comment

season 201 the intruder.

LANDRY: You see, Doctor, from our point of view, Major Sheppard's independent nature poses a bit of a problem. If he could disobey you, he may see fit to do the same to the new commander of the military contingent on Atlantis.

WEIR: Excuse me? And when did this happen?

LANDRY: Of course, the decision hasn't been made yet -- but we do have a candidate in mind. (He looks at Caldwell, who tilts his head at Elizabeth.)

WEIR: Atlantis has a military commander.

LANDRY: You had a military commander -- Colonel Sumner. When he was killed, Major Sheppard correctly assumed the position until a proper replacement could be brought in.

CALDWELL: Doctor, you can't be suggesting that a mission of this importance be trusted to a major, and one with a questionable record at that.

WEIR: Major Sheppard's record before he joined my team doesn't concern me. All I can tell you is that if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be sitting here right now. And as for his rank, if that's not good enough for you, you're just gonna have to promote him.

LANDRY: Doctor ...

WEIR (interrupting as she stands up): I shouldn't have to remind you gentlemen that I continue to have the support of the President and our foreign allies. (She smiles sweetly at Landry.) You don't wanna fight me on this one.

(She leaves the room. Landry smiles ruefully at Caldwell.)
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
              X