Chloe's wound heal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chloe's wound heal

Anyone thing that Chloe's sudden bullet wound heal was a bit mysterious? Aliens apparently saved the baby if you belive it, and maybe aliens also saved Chloe too. Maybe the aliens likes girls... but then Kiva... not hot enough?

Anyone knows what a real bullet wound looks like? It looked a bit clean cut for me to believe.

No, she was saved by pure sex appeal.

Comment

wolverine!? Or if anyone watched the trailer for season 2 its extremely obvious whats up with all that healing
      I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Assuming Johansen's experience was genuine, I'm inclined to believe whatever force interceded upon her behalf helped Chloe as well. At any rate this seems to be the most likely and least complicated explanation at this point, and I really thought the implication was fairly straight forward. I did read others complaining about the miraculous recovery, but I can't see what was so bad about it given the context of the episode. Perhaps I'll need to watch Intervention again, maybe I'll see something I missed last time.

Comment

That doesn't look like a real gunshot , you can tell that pretty clear , just look at the point of entry and exit , it should have a more oval shape even in a not realistic universe with clean bullet wounds .
          sigpic
          Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
          StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
          GW member infractions : 1

Comment

I'm going all crazy and say that some blue alien found her seksi enough and impregnated her... not, but seriously, I think blueys did something to her,
            Spoiler:
            at least from what the promos show

Comment

Originally posted by Gallienus View Post
              given the context of the episode.
              I think this speaks volumes to everything that was messed up about this episode. I am a huge fan of the first season of SGU. I think they broke new ground in adding layers of depth to a very good formula for a TV Show, ie stargate.

That being said this episode... Chloe's healing... Telford living... The ship being retaken... The season 1 final episode was so moving due to the sense that things would never be the same again. Things were going to be dramatically different for better or worse due to the decisions and events that occurred.

However this didn't happen... The best of all possible ends occurred... This goes against everything this show is about. The very premise of the show is to provide a "darker", more "realistic", Stargate story. This translates into a need for loss. If at the end of every episode a reset button is hit this "darker", more "realistic", tone is lost.

I'm not saying things should have ended terrible for everyone... but we had NO loss in this episode... At-lest one of the plots from the season 1 ending should, needed, to end poorly... or at a minimum not in the "best" of all solutions...

Rant over...

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle-Jumper View Post
                wolverine!? Or if anyone watched the trailer for season 2 its extremely obvious whats up with all that healing
                Indeed!

Teenage mutant blueberry Chloe!
                Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

Originally posted by mbmSOG View Post
                  I think this speaks volumes to everything that was messed up about this episode. I am a huge fan of the first season of SGU. I think they broke new ground in adding layers of depth to a very good formula for a TV Show, ie stargate.

That being said this episode... Chloe's healing... Telford living... The ship being retaken... The season 1 final episode was so moving due to the sense that things would never be the same again. Things were going to be dramatically different for better or worse due to the decisions and events that occurred.

However this didn't happen... The best of all possible ends occurred... This goes against everything this show is about. The very premise of the show is to provide a "darker", more "realistic", Stargate story. This translates into a need for loss. If at the end of every episode a reset button is hit this "darker", more "realistic", tone is lost.

I'm not saying things should have ended terrible for everyone... but we had NO loss in this episode... At-lest one of the plots from the season 1 ending should, needed, to end poorly... or at a minimum not in the "best" of all solutions...

Rant over...
                  I disagree with the statement that there was no loss. Several people died as a result, not to mention TJ's baby was "lost." also I would point out we have no seen the affects of these events yet.

@SupremeLegate
                  Apogee Institute
                  Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
                    Anyone thing that Chloe's sudden bullet wound heal was a bit mysterious? Aliens apparently saved the baby if you belive it, and maybe aliens also saved Chloe too. Maybe the aliens likes girls... but then Kiva... not hot enough?

Anyone knows what a real bullet wound looks like? It looked a bit clean cut for me to believe.
                    The bullet wound was fine. I can't recall seeing the exit wound on the show though....that is where you see the real damage.

What I do have an issue with is how she healed so quick. It was almost as if the line where she says 'I found some alien water and sprinkled it over my wound' was cut. It would have at least made some sense.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeLegate View Post
                      I disagree with the statement that there was no loss. Several people died as a result, not to mention TJ's baby was "lost." also I would point out we have no seen the affects of these events yet.

Red shirts died... I'm sorry but in a show that is about emotion and drama, killing a character or character(s) we have no attachment to can't count. Not when the previous episode was all about placing all of the key characters on the edge and in danger. And TJ's baby is alive, and that story ended with one of the "best", "happy", endings it could have... Again no real loss...

Comment

There was an exit hole for the record. The holes (more like circles), are just a flat pink flesh with the skin missing. No scab or any sign of damage besides a circle of skin being torn off. Wouldn't a hole the size of a coin need stitches or something.

Comment

Ok here is the snapshot
                          Spoiler:

take a look at the gunshot
                          sigpic
                          Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
                          StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
                          GW member infractions : 1

Comment

Chloe has alien healing powers. Issue solved. And i think its a great way to give purpose to her character and cant wait to see where it leads. And lets not forget, Rush was captive by the aliens as well - what could happen to him?

Originally posted by mbmSOG View Post
                            Red shirts died... I'm sorry but in a show that is about emotion and drama, killing a character or character(s) we have no attachment to can't count. Not when the previous episode was all about placing all of the key characters on the edge and in danger. And TJ's baby is alive, and that story ended with one of the "best", "happy", endings it could have... Again no real loss...

How do you know the baby subplot is over? can you support an argument the dream was real or fiction?

The disruption to destiny due to the events of Incursion 1,2 and Intervention will be (probably) addressed next episode in 'Aftermath'.

"The greatest compliment that was ever paid me was when one asked me what I thought, and attended to my answer.” - Henry David Thoreau

sigpic

Comment

Chloe is being assimilated into the Smurf Collective!

Comment

Working...
                              X