Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by susanne View Post
    *raises hand* can you blame me?
    of course not! finally there's a wraith of interest on the show, now I just hope TPTB don't kill him or make him a "typical villain" as they have every other wraith character.

Comment

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
      It's quite similar...so you'd probably like it as well!

But I fear it won't be that popular with people...Not everyone is as weird (don't want to use the word 'sick' ) as we are...
      *ponders* i suppose your right there. hmmmm

Spoiler:

dont look sad todd!!! he loves you really
      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
        of course not! finally there's a wraith of interest on the show, now I just hope TPTB don't kill him or make him a "typical villain" as they have every other wraith character.
        well they havent so far. and thats an acheivement. although he has been a naughty boy snooping in mckays laptop and all
        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

well they havent so far. and thats an acheivement. although he has been a naughty boy snooping in mckays laptop and all
          well that's mckay's fault. never leave someone like todd alone on your computers.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
            well that's mckay's fault. never leave someone like todd alone on your computers.
            true. mckay is forever causing the problems todd just helps him along. mckay is such a trusting person silly him

oh and todd/shep ftw!!!

*mwahahahahaha* *cough*
            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

*ponders* i suppose your right there. hmmmm
              Then again, I really love those two together! CG was the first ever SGA episode I watched and it had me hooked from the first moment! The episode as a general but also the interaction between Shep and Todd fascinated me very much and because I'm a slasher at heart the first thought I had while seeing them together was: Well, a wraith and human, never thought they would make such a hot combination!!

Spoiler:

dont look sad todd!!! he loves you really
              I love Todd's sad expression in that one! Somehow he seems to be uniquely capable of expressing feelings!! Just think about the way he's always smiling or laughing!! That are the things that make him special among all the other (wraith-)enemies!
              My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
              Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

oh and todd/shep ftw!!!

*mwahahahahaha* *cough*
                *squeeeee* me loves!!! Can I snurch it???
                My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,

Comment

Then again, I really love those two together! CG was the first ever SGA episode I watched and it had me hooked from the first moment! The episode as a general but also the interaction between Shep and Todd fascinated me very much and because I'm a slasher at heart the first thought I had while seeing them together was: Well, a wraith and human, never thought they would make such a hot combination!!

I love Todd's sad expression in that one! Somehow he seems to be uniquely capable of expressing feelings!! Just think about the way he's always smiling or laughing!! That are the things that make him special among all the other (wraith-)enemies!
                  hehehe shep/todd is the first slash i've ever had to deal with, well at heart im also a shep/michael fan but these two do more than snarl at each other!!! i love how he seems so cool and in control around sheppard. like he wants to impress him its so adorable

and of couse you may snurchie. im not using it right now i keep making new sigs every month or so and im getting better!!!
                  sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

hehehe shep/todd is the first slash i've ever had to deal with, well at heart im also a shep/michael fan but these two do more than snarl at each other!!! i love how he seems so cool and in control around sheppard. like he wants to impress him its so adorable
                    So true!! And I love Shep and Michael together as well!!! But Shep and Todd just have that special sort of relationship!! I hope there will be an episode in S5 where those two are all alone together, maybe even trapped somewhere and have to rely on each other!!! I so would want to see the outcome of that one!!!

and of couse you may snurchie. im not using it right now i keep making new sigs every month or so and im getting better!!!
                    Thank you!!! And I really like your sigs so it's true that you are getting better...I haven't really figured it out yet...Just putting a couple of pics together and calling it a sig, that's what I do...

Comment

So true!! And I love Shep and Michael together as well!!! But Shep and Todd just have that special sort of relationship!! I hope there will be an episode in S5 where those two are all alone together, maybe even trapped somewhere and have to rely on each other!!! I so would want to see the outcome of that one!!!

Thank you!!! And I really like your sigs so it's true that you are getting better...I haven't really figured it out yet...Just putting a couple of pics together and calling it a sig, that's what I do...
                      oh i would love that too!!!! maybe an episode where todd makes sheppard come to a planet but then michael makes off with the crystals thinking once todd gets hungry enough he'll get rid of him and they have to work out a way of getting home

and i used to be like that but i have adobe photoshop im still learning how to use it but i think my latest sig is my crowning acheivement of complexity
                      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

oh i would love that too!!!! maybe an episode where todd makes sheppard come to a planet but then michael makes off with the crystals thinking once todd gets hungry enough he'll get rid of him and they have to work out a way of getting home
                        Yes, and I can already see Todd debating whether he should feed on John or not in order to survive!! Some major angst ahead!! *squeeeee*

and i used to be like that but i have adobe photoshop im still learning how to use it but i think my latest sig is my crowning acheivement of complexity
                        I just have paint and you can only do so much with it...*sigh*

Comment

Yes, and I can already see Todd debating whether he should feed on John or not in order to survive!! Some major angst ahead!! *squeeeee*

I just have paint and you can only do so much with it...*sigh*
                          i think we have fanfiction material here that would make a super awesome fanfic.
                          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

i think we have fanfiction material here that would make a super awesome fanfic.
                            We do!! Now we only need someone to write it!! Any volunteers???

Comment

dont look at me my punctuation is terrible. i just write random funny things for a laugh how about you?
                              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

dont look at me my punctuation is terrible. i just write random funny things for a laugh how about you?
                                English is not my first language so I really cannot picture myself writing fanfic in English... I could give it a try in German but that probably wouldn't work as well because I'm completely untalented! And my punctuation sucks as well!!! But if that's the only thing stopping you from writing, I would really suggest you start anyway!!! I don't care for punctuation!!

Comment

Working...
                                X