Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeri View Post
    Um, okay, let's see, all these little scribblings...I'd have to put it into some legible form.
    Do you have daylight saving time?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
      I could do blue & white, but if I were to celebrate the season upcoming, first would be Samhain (pronouced sow-wen in mycircle), then Yule. Samhain is the pagan new year, a day we honor the people in our lives who have died, and begin anew. Those colors would be black and green, according to my teachings. That is Oct. 31st.
      You know, all the Christmas celebration stuff is based on pagan rituals. What better way to convert the masses than by using existing holiday traditions and converting them into the "new" religion? All modern traditions around holidays have roots in ancient culture.
      My brother's birthday is Oct 31!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
        Do you have daylight saving time?
        Yes, but they keep moving it around!!! I don't like it! Too confusing, I'm always thinking, "it's really 3, not 4! you know!
        Got to go, my friend just showed up with pizza for lunch!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
          Yes, but they keep moving it around!!! I don't like it! Too confusing, I'm always thinking, "it's really 3, not 4! you know!
          Got to go, my friend just showed up with pizza for lunch!
          Enjoy it!
          We have this daylight saving thing, too, there's really no need for it. I think between you and me are 9 hours
          sigpic

Comment

Hi to all!

I'm back into normal life again, but have a lot of things going on right now, like catch up with all the pages you've written, with the ff as well, and a few more to RL related things too (not that interesting, but... has to be done).

See you soon again!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
              Hi to all!

I'm back into normal life again, but have a lot of things going on right now, like catch up with all the pages you've written, with the ff as well, and a few more to RL related things too (not that interesting, but... has to be done).

See you soon again!
              Welcome back!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                Hi to all!

See you soon again!
                Welcome Back Artemis!!!!!
                Nice to see you again You're fine?

Czarina: Finally watched SAFE. I LOVE it!!!! He' sooo cute as Nosty But at some point I feel sorry for him. No one deserves living on the street
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                  Czarina: Finally watched SAFE. I LOVE it!!!! He' sooo cute as Nosty But at some point I feel sorry for him. No one deserves living on the street
                  I dribbled over him with dreads, I really did. Oh god yes, really yes. And he does psycho so well.

Comment

Originally posted by elaiel View Post
                    I dribbled over him with dreads, I really did. Oh god yes, really yes. And he does psycho so well.
                    He is fantastic!!! If I was there I would kidnap Nosty and take with me
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                      He is fantastic!!! If I was there I would kidnap Nosty and take with me
                      I'm not sure Nosty would be amenable to being kidnapped having watched it, but you could probably bribe him with a few cans of Tennants Super and a packet of ****!

Comment

packet of ****!
                        p.s. I may have to translate this for Americans...**** are cigarettes in Britain. Not what you're thinking.

Although him grabbing Aiden Gillen and shoving his tongue down his throat, well it did make me hyperventilate a little!

Comment

p.s. I may have to translate this for Americans...**** are cigarettes in Britain. Not what you're thinking.

Although him grabbing Aiden Gillen and shoving his tongue down his throat, well it did make me hyperventilate a little!
                          I know what **** are Read it in a FF
                          But good idea But first of all I need some for myself
                          sigpic

Comment

safe1.jpg

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32398[/ATTACH]
                              nice pic
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

*faints* *faints*

In some way the dreads suit him. It makes him cuter than he already is. But the best is without exception:...................................................................... .......Dr Nicholas Rush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But now I'm going to bed. Good night *big hug*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X