Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the saddest moment in SG-1 for you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so many moments

Janet's death and Sam's reaction to it
    Jack saying goodbye to his son
    Jack dying in the movie and Sam not wanting to leave adn the aftermath, I mean she bought freaking fruit loops or frooty loops I think they were called in the movie.
    Daniel's first ascension

Comment

Ditto to the betraying Fifth. It's like "You're special, like us and we will help you" Then bang they just used his humanity against him. Also sad that O'Neill put Carter in a bad situation.

But saddest for me was Jacob telling Sam that he was going to die, not the actual death scene.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
        Yes, and there was going to be a Sam/Jack confirmation scene! Grrrr!
        YES, damn MGM to hell for not making it! There's an article about it here on the GW section of SG-1 movies. It was supposed to be called Stargate:Revolution and there's this:

"There's a dinner scene in the first draft of Stargate: Revolution that made it pretty clear that Jack and Sam were, in fact, together."
        (Executive producer Joseph Mallozzi, in a post at his blog)
        AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I can't think of what the saddest moment was. There were some moments that weren't necessarily sad in terms of death, but were rather moving to me. One that sticks with me is in Divide and Conquer when Jack is going for the za'tarc testing and turns around to look at Sam. Something about that look is heartbreaking to me.
        FF Name ~ Shoe Queen

Read my 2014 Sam and Jack Multimedia Awards nominated fics!

Galatea
        I Saw Three Ships
        What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?
        Staying Behind
        Always Find You
        Paper Flowers
        The Things We Want
        Have Yourself a Shippy Little Christmas

Comment

i hated janet's fake amicable attitude...

i felt sad everytime someone else from "sg-1" died... i felt sad always when people who helped sg-1 escape or whatever died... i felt sad when o'neill didn't believe anyone...

Comment

Originally posted by destiny khan View Post
            i hated janet's fake amicable attitude...

i felt sad everytime someone else from "sg-1" died... i felt sad always when people who helped sg-1 escape or whatever died... i felt sad when o'neill didn't believe anyone...
            in other words, you just plain felt sad. thankfully, modern pharmacology has made great progress in treating mood disorders

Comment

When Sha're died. Seeing Daniel not quite crying as he did through the episode just got me. MS and CJ were brilliant in that episode!

Also, when Janet died. It was so totally unexpected. I was in shock.

I also cried the whole way through the last half of S10 as I knew it was the end of my favorite show.
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                When Sha're died. Seeing Daniel not quite crying as he did through the episode just got me. MS and CJ were brilliant in that episode!

Also, when Janet died. It was so totally unexpected. I was in shock.

I also cried the whole way through the last half of S10 as I knew it was the end of my favorite show.
                Sha're's death was the first time I cried watching the show. I was so upset they killed her off. Plus it seemed like such a pointless way for her to go. Teal'c couldn't have reached for a zat instead of a staff weapon?

I was feeling nostalgic and watched Unending yesterday. I started bawling at the part when "Have You Ever Seen the Rain" is playing and Daniel is holding Vala while she cries. Ugh. Plus I so wish Jack had been in that episode. It doesn't seem complete without him. So I guess that whole episode is the saddest SG-1 moment for me.

I forgot how much I miss and love this show. It's like seeing a video of old friends that are now gone. There's a big gap where they used to be. Guess I'll have to watch some more to help fill it.

Comment

For me...

It's when Janet dies in 'Heroes' it gets me everytime I watch it.
                  "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                  Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                  Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                  Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                  I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                  To thy own self... Be true
                  May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Going through Janet's death was the worst for me, after that nothing was the same...
                    Meridian, Abyss, Forever in a day, Cold Lazarus are sad too. But Janet's death in Heroes broke my heart. I have never rewatched it and i don't think i ever will.
                    'And maybe we'll come back, to Earth, who can tell?'
                    Tumblr | Jack & Daniel | PSD & Textures | DeviantART

Comment

Sam saying goodbye to Thor!
                      Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
                        For me...

It's when Janet dies in 'Heroes' it gets me everytime I watch it.
                        Yes. It's always sad.
                        sigpic
                        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

I can't really decide, Janet was devastating, but Jacobs death was as well.

Comment

The end of "The Lost City" was pretty sad...although it pales in comparison to the character deaths previously mentioned.

Comment

Besides the one already mentioned.

The episode where that energy being went to Earth disguised as Jack to go find Charlie.

When Jack killed the android in Menace.

When all the characters were dying in the alternate universe Daniel went to.

When Sam broke off her engagement with Pat.

And every time Vala has issues trusting someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by coolcatkim22 View Post
                                Besides the one already mentioned.

The episode where that energy being went to Earth disguised as Jack to go find Charlie.

When Jack killed the android in Menace.

When all the characters were dying in the alternate universe Daniel went to.

When Sam broke off her engagement with Pat.

And every time Vala has issues trusting someone else.
                                She was engaged to "Pete", not "Pat" - otherwise known as he who shall not be named.

Comment

Working...
                                X