Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The grazing creatures in that planet in Malice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The grazing creatures in that planet in Malice.

Does anyone have good vidcaps of them? I'm loving how they are showing far more exotic aliens and creatures than any of the other shows in the franchise ever did.
    The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

I loved that we were seeing more alien life, and the way the animals were used in the episode was great. However, the look was still a bit off in certain shots. It has that strange almost stop-motion feel that we've had a couple times before with abnormal animals. A little weird.

But otherwise, yeah, glad to see more unusual creatures.

Comment

I hope you find this to your pleasing.

And I have to agree, I've found all lifeforms shown so far to look far more alien and non-rubberish than anything before. Especially the blueberry aliens look great! Their language not being english was just the icing.
      Last edited by Bagpuss; 16 November 2010, 10:01 PM. Reason: Max pic limit 100KB.
      Any sufficiently advanced race is indistinguishable from god.

(..to any insufficiently advanced race)

Comment

Bigger...

Comment

when i saw the first animal i was like, ok if you putting this in here dont make them horrible, like the dragon from SG-1, i was so happy when the stampede came because it was great.
          Currently sad about SGU's cancellation, trying to do the best i can to save the franchise

Comment

Aww, it looks sort of cute, like a raptor if you made it cuddly.

Comment

They should really have barbecued one of them. What's better suited to cheer all those long faces up than a few steaks and some Brody's Finest?
              Any sufficiently advanced race is indistinguishable from god.

(..to any insufficiently advanced race)

Comment

We shall dub them... Nothing. 'Cause this fandom sucks at naming stuff.
                ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by meo3000 View Post
                  Thanks for posting that one as it's the best view of them so far. They're definitely reptilian but they've got much larger eyes. The eyes are also not shaped the way I thought they would be for reptiles of that size which I like. Very good design overall.
                  sigpic

Comment

They look like giant alien chickens.

Comment

They are like the wasteland version of ton ton's from Star Wars.

Henceforth these creatures shall be known as Wasteland TonTon's, so shall it be!

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                        We shall dub them... Nothing. 'Cause this fandom sucks at naming stuff.
                        No kidding. What kind of crap name is "Nothing"?!

Comment

Nothing is better than Smurf, Booger and all manner of other crappy names dude, trust me.
                          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

I stand corrected.

Comment

Dinoliens

Comment

Working...
                              X