No announcement yet.

TJ/Varro SHIP - a possibility?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See I usually don't care too much about when/if a relationship I do like ever happens but reslolution of some kind either way at the end is good. But I'm usually bothered when a relationship I don't like happens, but again if it happens at the end I wouldn't be as bothered by it as if I had to sit through yrs of it. I don't know if that makes sense. I could explain further if it doesn't lol. Thats just me lol. Anyway S/J should have/could have been resloved once Jack left.

I agree that both DS9 and B5 did relationships well.
    Last edited by VampyreWraith; 23 September 2010, 01:00 PM. Reason: horrible typos lol :P
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
      See I usually don't care too much about when/if a relationship I do like ever happens but reslolution of some kind either way at the end is good. But I'm usually bothered when a relationship I don't like happens, but again if it happens at the end I wouldn't be as bothered by it as if I had to sit through yrs of it. I don't know if thaty makes sense. I could explain further if it doesn't lol. Thanks just me lol. Anyway S/J should have/could have been resloved once Jack left.

Yep I understand perfectly
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Yep I understand perfectly

Cool lol
        sigpic

Comment

See I usually don't care too much about when/if a relationship I do like ever happens but reslolution of some kind either way at the end is good. But I'm usually bothered when a relationship I don't like happens, but again if it happens at the end I wouldn't be as bothered by it as if I had to sit through yrs of it. I don't know if that makes sense. I could explain further if it doesn't lol. Thats just me lol. Anyway S/J should have/could have been resloved once Jack left.

As for how long it takes, I just thought about this, yes sometimes I can be a bit slow Anywho, I loved the Odo/Kira ship in DS9 and that took 6 years to develop to the stage of romance. So I think I don't mind how long it takes just so long as it's done right and Odo/Kira is a prime example of a ship ticking all the right boxes.It may have taken a while for Kira to realise how much she cared for Odo (cause he knew how he felt years before but it was never hinted at then put on the back burner almost forgotten and then brought back out to suddenly resolve. Their relationship developed over the course of 6 years and us the viewers got to see this development. The worst thing that happened on TV shows is important stuff all happening off screen As for Harm/Mac, well they hinted at it for a while then it was put away then they brought it back out for a while to give it an airing then it was shoved in a closet somewhere again till near the end of the show where they thought they'd just go *poof* and resolve it. By that time I gave up caring Another thing I hate with ships is when they give us all this will they/won't they crap and nothing much happens till the show is nearing it's conclusion and they decide they have to get them together now and then......THE END. At least with Odo/Kira we got a whole season and a bit after they got together to enjoy it

Still waiting on Sam/Jack resloution, I have a feeling hell will freeze over first before we get that

But I really do hope they have learned by their numerous past mistakes from SG1 and SGA and don't do the same mistakes on SGU. I'd like to see a good mature healthy relationship on SGU.You know, with both of them having mutual respect for one another. I think if they can find a way to redeem Varro he and TJ could have that. I really do hope they can redeem him cause before all hell broke loose I was really beginning to like him.

And now I'm rambling so I'll shut up for now
          sigpic

Comment

As for how long it takes, I just thought about this, yes sometimes I can be a bit slow Anywho, I loved the Odo/Kira ship in DS9 and that took 6 years to develop to the stage of romance. So I think I don't mind how long it takes just so long as it's done right and Odo/Kira is a prime example of a ship ticking all the right boxes.It may have taken a while for Kira to realise how much she cared for Odo (cause he knew how he felt years before but it was never hinted at then put on the back burner almost forgotten and then brought back out to suddenly resolve. Their relationship developed over the course of 6 years and us the viewers got to see this development. The worst thing that happened on TV shows is important stuff all happening off screen As for Harm/Mac, well they hinted at it for a while then it was put away then they brought it back out for a while to give it an airing then it was shoved in a closet somewhere again till near the end of the show where they thought they'd just go *poof* and resolve it. By that time I gave up caring Another thing I hate with ships is when they give us all this will they/won't they crap and nothing much happens till the show is nearing it's conclusion and they decide they have to get them together now and then......THE END. At least with Odo/Kira we got a whole season and a bit after they got together to enjoy it

Still waiting on Sam/Jack resloution, I have a feeling hell will freeze over first before we get that

But I really do hope they have learned by their numerous past mistakes from SG1 and SGA and don't do the same mistakes on SGU. I'd like to see a good mature healthy relationship on SGU.You know, with both of them having mutual respect for one another. I think if they can find a way to redeem Varro he and TJ could have that. I really do hope they can redeem him cause before all hell broke loose I was really beginning to like him.

And now I'm rambling so I'll shut up for now
            LOL, I ramble all the time, and I'm always having to tell myself to shut up lol , so its cool I hope they've learned their lesson too. I really did like Varro, so I'm hoping he ends up being a basically good guy, who got caught up in things and made some bad choices in his life. I actually like characters that aren't all good and don't always do the right thing; but that aren't really evil or bad and have good reasons to do what they did. I tend to find characters like that interesting. He seemed to be particularly caring towards TJ and her situation so I hope they can at least be friends but more could be interesting if done right.

Relationships have never been my main reason for watching any show so the dragging out doesn't annoy me as long as its fits the show and its not ott or too in your face(those are the kind I generally don't like anyway). Kira/Odo were cool and I did like what they with that. Hopefully hell won't freeze over before Sam/Jack happen, cuz that should happen in an sg1 movie, and I want another movie.
            Ok now I'm the one rambling and should shut up lol
            sigpic

Comment

I really do hope they can redeem him cause before all hell broke loose I was really beginning to like him.
              When was that? "Subversion"?
              sigpic

Comment

LOL, I ramble all the time, and I'm always having to tell myself to shut up lol , so its cool I hope they've learned their lesson too. I really did like Varro, so I'm hoping he ends up being a basically good guy, who got caught up in things and made some bad choices in his life. I actually like characters that aren't all good and don't always do the right thing; but that aren't really evil or bad and have good reasons to do what they did. I tend to find characters like that interesting. He seemed to be particularly caring towards TJ and her situation so I hope they can at least be friends but more could be interesting if done right.

Relationships have never been my main reason for watching any show so the dragging out doesn't annoy me as long as its fits the show and its not ott or too in your face(those are the kind I generally don't like anyway). Kira/Odo were cool and I did like what they with that. Hopefully hell won't freeze over before Sam/Jack happen, cuz that should happen in an sg1 movie, and I want another movie.
                Ok now I'm the one rambling and should shut up lol
                I hope so too, I think if they kept him around it could be a good thing I do hate OTT romance too

I hope we get some kind of resolution in the next movie....If it ever gets made

Rambling is good for the soul

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                When was that? "Subversion"?
                Um.....I can't remember. I think the last ep when everything went to hell in a hand basket. When the whole plan went down the drain.

Or did you mean when I started liking the guy? Okay I'm tired cause I haven't been sleeping well lately so you'll have to forgive my confusion
                sigpic

Comment

Um.....I can't remember. I think the last ep when everything went to hell in a hand basket. When the whole plan went down the drain.

Or did you mean when I started liking the guy? Okay I'm tired cause I haven't been sleeping well lately so you'll have to forgive my confusion
                  Both? When did you find Varro to be likable?
                  sigpic

Comment

Both? When did you find Varro to be likable?
                    In the infirmary, when he was talking to TJ (well he was talking, she was ignoring, or trying to ) He didn't seem like a bad guy, just a guy in a bad situation and I thought "he could be the one to turn on the LA" But then everything started to fall apart and he killed that guy for trying to protect himself and TJ from being killed.
                    sigpic

Comment

In the infirmary, when he was talking to TJ (well he was talking, she was ignoring, or trying to ) He didn't seem like a bad guy, just a guy in a bad situation and I thought "he could be the one to turn on the LA" But then everything started to fall apart and he killed that guy for trying to protect himself and TJ from being killed.
                      He didn't seem like e bad guy when he threatened to kill Rush? Of course he could've been just, eh, motivating Rush.
                      sigpic

Comment

He didn't seem like e bad guy when he threatened to kill Rush? Of course he could've been just, eh, motivating Rush.
                        Well, if Varro didn't properly motivate Rush; Kiva would have and that would've been worse for both of them imo.
                        sigpic

Comment

Nah, this don't have anything to do with the question whether he's a good guy or not, it's just a question of... um, testosterone I think. This, you know, what happens when two guys meet on a place where the next woman is not too far away.

But, to stay on topic. I think that T.J. and Varro is a good couple (I like them moore than T.J. and Young, but I think every woman has a bad day from time to time ).
                          sigpic

Comment

True He looked a bit uncomfortable when he threatened him. Which makes me think he's not a bad person deep down. Just a guy that's been caught up in a bad situation.

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                            Nah, this don't have anything to do with the question whether he's a good guy or not, it's just a question of... um, testosterone I think. This, you know, what happens when two guys meet on a place where the next woman is not too far away.

But, to stay on topic. I think that T.J. and Varro is a good couple (I like them moore than T.J. and Young, but I think every woman has a bad day from time to time ).
                            I have a bad day every morning when I wake up and look in the mirror
                            sigpic

Comment

True He looked a bit uncomfortable when he threatened him. Which makes me think he's not a bad person deep down. Just a guy that's been caught up in a bad situation.

I have a bad day every morning when I wake up and look in the mirror
                              You mean the whole 'I don't know who you are, but I'll brush your teeth'? No, I thought about really bad, bad days. But, don't mind.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                                You mean the whole 'I don't know who you are, but I'll brush your teeth'? No, I thought about really bad, bad days. But, don't mind.
                                Have you seen me first thing in the morning......NOT a pretty site
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X