Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*waves hello*

is.....is PB working again??

*faints*
    sigpic

Comment

Copter! Haven't seen you here in forever!

Is PB working like usual? Or did you pay the $5 per month or whatever it was.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        So should I hurry and try to get one or two of my cutsie little one shots done for Intentions Day? I have a couple of ideas approximately 500ish words or so
        Of course you should! Would never turn down the promise of more Ronon/Keller fics.

I had hoped to write something for the September celebration, but haven't started yet.

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
        *waves hello*

is.....is PB working again??

*faints*
        Hi Copter! I'm surprised it worked for you. In anger, I moved most of my stuff off of Photobucket. Only a few folders left to transfer off. I might have been a little hasty though if it starts working again.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm trying to find the starting point of the fic I have in mind. I've got the end, but how to get there?

I've only transferred a couple of folders over to imgbox. Most of my stuff is still at PB waiting. The joys of using a phone for 99% of all internet.
          sigpic

Comment

Copter! Haven't seen you here in forever!

Is PB working like usual? Or did you pay the $5 per month or whatever it was.
            I know! It's been too long!

I did not pay anything. They are under new management, and they have apologized for the fiasco of last year. There are plans to pay, BUT the free account is back and as you can see, ^ you can post again, just like before.

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post

Hi Copter! I'm surprised it worked for you. In anger, I moved most of my stuff off of Photobucket. Only a few folders left to transfer off. I might have been a little hasty though if it starts working again.
            I was angry too, but too lazy to do anything about it. All my pics are still there, and it seems to be working as before!!
            sigpic

Comment

PB really is back? Yay!

I have to charge up ye ol' laptop again!

Thunk! Ship! Fangurl!
              sigpic

Comment

PB really is back? Yay!

I have to charge up ye ol' laptop again!

Thunk! Ship! Fangurl!

[PB is still working!!]
                sigpic

Comment

Just watched the first trailer for Aquaman (hot!) And once again, I'm wanting to drag the SGA showrunners to it and say, "See? This is the guy you used to hold up the walls for most of his 4 years. He can act! Is deserving of a storyline! Hell, deserving of lines!"

Ok. Rant done for now.
                  sigpic

Comment

I've been binge watching everything recently. Today, I put in SG-1. Old friend, I missed you.
                    sigpic

Comment

Just watched the first trailer for Aquaman (hot!) And once again, I'm wanting to drag the SGA showrunners to it and say, "See? This is the guy you used to hold up the walls for most of his 4 years. He can act! Is deserving of a storyline! Hell, deserving of lines!"

Ok. Rant done for now.
                      I know!! Everyone is so hot for him now and all I can think is.......we loved him way back when.

I've been binge watching everything recently. Today, I put in SG-1. Old friend, I missed you.
                      I've thought about doing a rewatch as well. Might go with SGA though. I need some Sheppy I think.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                        I know!! Everyone is so hot for him now and all I can think is.......we loved him way back when.
                        And all the montages of how beautiful he is, there's never anything of him in SGA
                        sigpic

Comment

And all the montages of how beautiful he is, there's never anything of him in SGA
                          But I've seen clips from Baywatch. Please.
                          sigpic

Comment

The latest one I saw was how he never had a bad hair day. True, but the never showed his dreds. And fortunately they didn't show the spider wig.

Tptb really irked me at times
                            sigpic

Comment

Think I'll wait just a bit before I reload so many pictures back into PB. Would be so happy to find that they are back to their old self and staying that way.

My daughter and I recently started a rewatch of SGA. Seems we all have Stargate withdrawl at the moment.

sigpic

Comment

The eye candy that was Stargate. Mmmmmm
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X